Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

People still read this?

Yep
No
Found this through Hall of Fame

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90

Author Topic: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution  (Read 205348 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO DODGE THE LAW X: Law of Revolution
« Reply #1125 on: April 15, 2013, 04:00:34 pm »

So I invent it.
You first need to create the materials.  There are no radioactive substances...
MINIMALIST

I always forget about that...despite exploiting it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 15, 2013, 05:53:26 pm »

Look for map in control room.
See if there's a storage area

Invent antimatter bombs. Equip self with them.
(2) nope

Respawn as my previous character, who I liked. If this fails, locate some good lawyers.
(2) Nope (5) You find a couple of good lawyers.

It's clear you don't know what I mean by 'Challenge accepted.' I mean that I will find a way to achieve my meaningless goal, no matter how petty, pointless, or omnicidal I must become. I now know the rules of our unofficial accord. Tavik employs you, correct? Also, I do not lose. I still have at least one turn. You haven't returned to life, therefore I can still affect your employment status before your resurrection.

Acquire pauldrons larger than my head.
Achieve status as freelance paramilitary organization.
Expand my fleet.
Apply to Tavik for the expulsion of anyone whose name contains a 'g'. As that letter is a symbol of the rebellion.

(3) You acquire Pauldrons the size of your fingernail
(5) status achieved
(2) how?
(3) application sent

>Investigate possibility of a rebel alliance.
(6) You find out that Tavik Toth's group is a rebel alliance as they took over from everyone else.

(4) You find one
(1) The map sends you to the dungeons, and you get locked in one.

>Starship: burst out of broom closet.
(5) It does, quite dramatically.

Invent nuclear weapons.
(3) You create uranium. Now for creating a bomb. Also onyxjew wants to expel those with g in their name.

Onyxjew: head of  freelance paramilitary space force. in charge of 3 space ships. Sexy admiral hat.

Zanzetkuken: Void-energy dragon in charge of airforce

GWG: Immune to Heat, Temperature Resistance, Cannot tolerate Heavy Metal, and 125% the balance, strength and flexibility of an ordinary human. Earplugs, supervillain's Head Minion in charge of military with dumb mook follower Dead still. hiring lawyers

Yoink: Dead

LordSlowpoke: head of diplomacy in a ship in Tophat's bunker

Nosaneinme: Omision, crazy tech priest in charge of super serum project

Tavik Toth: Healing-Factored guy in charge of everything

TopHat: in bunker dungeons with gun, ammo and armor

Xantalos: Predator Drone with missiles stalking Bill Clinton. Head of intelligence in control of a satellite. Tasked with looking for rebels
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 15, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »

Upgrade weapons to have antimatter warheads
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: April 15, 2013, 05:57:24 pm »

>Search for a rebellion to our rebellion
>If unsuccessful, label anyone creating weapons that threaten the existance of the planet as rebels.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 15, 2013, 06:25:34 pm »

With the aid of the lawyers, who are as excellent and/or numerous as my rolling a 5 implies, devise a class-action lawsuit against all souls in Hell arguing that their imprisonment was unlawful and immoral, as not only were they unable to testify in any kind of court or with any kind of representation, but many of them were stuck in Hell for an eternal sentence for such petty crimes as not following the precepts of a certain religion, among other issues. Present this case in Celestial Court before a jury including such characters as the Serpent in the garden of Eden, Quetzelcoatl, and Job, attempting to get the court to order Hell to be dissolved and all inmates allowed into Heaven.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 15, 2013, 06:28:30 pm »

Upgrade pauldrons to respectable size.
Use my spehs colony to build new ships.
Upgrade weaponry.
Acquire new hive world.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 15, 2013, 10:03:18 pm »

Damm,Find an way to make money

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 16, 2013, 06:01:44 am »

Shoot out dungeon lock.
Find storage area.
Make sure that bunker is nuke-proof.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 16, 2013, 10:34:28 am »

Have all potential rebels rooted out then build nuclear weapons. Place them on mars. Also have moon colonised and put funding into serum project.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:37:58 am by Tavik Toth »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 16, 2013, 07:57:55 pm »

Upgrade weapons to have antimatter warheads
(3) You invent antimatter.

>Search for a rebellion to our rebellion
>If unsuccessful, label anyone creating weapons that threaten the existance of the planet as rebels.
(1) You can't find one. You die from exhaustion. Respawn?

With the aid of the lawyers, who are as excellent and/or numerous as my rolling a 5 implies, devise a class-action lawsuit against all souls in Hell arguing that their imprisonment was unlawful and immoral, as not only were they unable to testify in any kind of court or with any kind of representation, but many of them were stuck in Hell for an eternal sentence for such petty crimes as not following the precepts of a certain religion, among other issues. Present this case in Celestial Court before a jury including such characters as the Serpent in the garden of Eden, Quetzelcoatl, and Job, attempting to get the court to order Hell to be dissolved and all inmates allowed into Heaven.
(2)(Yes I did roll this) Your lawyers are out argued by God, who uses the classic I am God defense, and argues that the people in Hell are ones who refused to join him even after he himself went into a human body and got nailed to a piece of wood as a sacrifice to allow everyone who chose to go to heaven to go to heaven. Finally, God calls in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, Peter, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, Samuel, Moses, Joshua, Elisha, Elijah, Esther, Deborah, Mary, Mary Magdalene, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, James, Jonah, Noah, Adam and Eve, Timothy, Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Job to support his case. Meanwhile, Job testifies for God, Quetzelcoatl is discovered to be a human impostor, the Serpent gets thrown out for trying to bribe the jury with earthly delights. (That was fun to write. And probably revealed I am a Christian. Moving on.)

Upgrade pauldrons to respectable size.
Use my spehs colony to build new ships.
Upgrade weaponry.
Acquire new hive world.

(1) They fall off and are lost somewhere.
(1) the spehs colony blows up your current ships by accident. Respawn?

Damm,Find an way to make money
(6) You create a Ponzi scheme that makes you insanely rich. Many of the people you scammed are angry.

Shoot out dungeon lock.
Find storage area.
Make sure that bunker is nuke-proof.

(2) You miss

Have all potential rebels rooted out then build nuclear weapons. Place them on mars. Also have moon colonised and put funding into serum project.
(2) What rebels?
(1) You get cancer from radiation after the project fails.
(6) Moon colony established. Then they get mad cause they can't come back.
(2) Looks like Nosaneinme has that covered.

nyxjew: head of freelance paramilitary space force. Dead

Zanzetkuken: Void-energy dragon in charge of airforce Dead

GWG: Immune to Heat, Temperature Resistance, Cannot tolerate Heavy Metal, and 125% the balance, strength and flexibility of an ordinary human. Earplugs, supervillain's Head Minion in charge of military with dumb mook follower Dead still. Losing court battle for hell.

Yoink: Dead

LordSlowpoke: head of diplomacy in a ship in Tophat's bunker

Nosaneinme: Omision, crazy tech priest in charge of super serum project

Tavik Toth: Healing-Factored guy in charge of everything

TopHat: in bunker dungeons with gun, ammo and armor

Xantalos: Predator Drone with missiles stalking Bill Clinton. Head of intelligence in control of a satellite. Tasked with looking for rebels
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 16, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »

>Respawn.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: April 16, 2013, 09:06:39 pm »

Sue God for contempt of court due to stacking the jury1[/sup, prove that he forged the evidence showing the Serpent's bribery2, child neglect and abuse3, various other forms of neglect4, and of course punishing people for not picking one arbitrary set of beliefs5. Also point out that "I Am God" just makes him more responsible for the results of his actions, as He would know exactly what would happen and could fix it with practically zero effort.

Spoiler: Footnotes (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 16, 2013, 09:10:15 pm »

Make an antimatter bomb the size of the sun
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:16:06 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 16, 2013, 09:10:58 pm »

Sue God for contempt of court due to stacking the jury1[/sup, prove that he forged the evidence showing the Serpent's bribery2, child neglect and abuse3, various other forms of neglect4, and of course punishing people for not picking one arbitrary set of beliefs5. Also point out that "I Am God" just makes him more responsible for the results of his actions, as He would know exactly what would happen and could fix it with practically zero effort.

Spoiler: Footnotes (click to show/hide)
Those were witnesses, not jury members. Also I'd rather not get into a humongus debate over sin, God and why he doesn't interfere. Also if I had rolled a 4,5, or 6, things would be different.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:12:58 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 16, 2013, 09:14:00 pm »

Contain antimatter in a bomb the size of the sun
Ummm
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90