Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1191880 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 123 The council begins!
« Reply #3300 on: October 21, 2015, 09:19:16 am »

((You could sell things to me or anyone really, but most likely you will get favors or items in return, depends from person to person and what you are selling.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: October 21, 2015, 12:29:01 pm »

((Have you guys finalised your discussion or should I move the next turn to tomorrow? This has been a long time comming event, I could delay until you finish.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: October 21, 2015, 01:11:50 pm »

((I think we have barely even started. You know mages and their love for talking.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Prismatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: October 21, 2015, 01:34:00 pm »

"A key amidst the dunes? The sands hide their secrets well."

Pick up the bronze disc, carefully brush off any sand and examine it carefully. Tie it around my neck for safekeeping.
Proceed to do a PM'ed thing and make two essences.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: October 21, 2015, 02:09:25 pm »

"Hm... Yeah, sorry, I'll return to our discussion in a moment. Hopefully, you'll finish throwing out rebellious mages by then."

Weave an intricate spell that animates my blood and gives me control over the temperature of my body! ((Two spells: blood animation & temperature mobile(?). All essences.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: October 21, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »

As I'm walking out:
"Jase just threw out someone whose only crime (against Jase) was speaking out against him. Does that remind any of you of someone from history?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: October 21, 2015, 02:30:40 pm »

((Have you guys finalised your discussion or should I move the next turn to tomorrow? This has been a long time comming event, I could delay until you finish.))

((I don't see why the council can't occupy a turn or two. What with the competence aura, people will probably just cast spells to pass the time.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: October 21, 2015, 02:32:08 pm »

((Oh, you aren't walking out. You're being removed expediently, which should have already happened. Unless you'd like Jase to call Marcus' bullshit and point out again that Marcus threatened him twice with no provocation.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: October 21, 2015, 03:31:41 pm »

My vote is we have the turn today. We can debate this over other turns too.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: October 21, 2015, 03:33:10 pm »

((Same))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: October 21, 2015, 03:35:34 pm »

((I'm in favor of this as well, just to make it explicit.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: October 21, 2015, 03:44:37 pm »

((DG said this next turn would have a rather important event occurring, which would probably cause difficulties for any ongoing discussions. Although it might be interesting to see the turn today.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: October 21, 2015, 03:52:33 pm »

((I would actually prefer not to have a turn today if it would be too disruptive.))

"Before Marcus leaves I would like to actually resolve the issue of his debt. I think we've both made all our points. So let's have an official vote, does Marcus still owe me the shards he stole? So far I'm counting Myself, Shias, Dwen, Jase, and the Gambler in favour, and Marcus and Jiksap against.

Sorry about holding up the council for this. What else are we discussing?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: October 21, 2015, 03:56:53 pm »

((Oh, you aren't walking out. You're being removed expediently, which should have already happened. Unless you'd like Jase to call Marcus' bullshit and point out again that Marcus threatened him twice with no provocation.))
You said that you don't care about nor follow the divine law, to Marcus, a cleric of a deity of Law.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: October 21, 2015, 04:08:29 pm »

"I vote that he does NOT owe you anything, as he is not the one that stole your shards."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 506