Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*  (Read 43050 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: ~You are Trapped~ *Magic!* *Adventure!*
« Reply #630 on: March 16, 2014, 06:38:32 pm »

I'm good with running into Tir if she is.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 16, 2014, 06:47:27 pm »

I'm guessing he's referring to me Xantalos. Maybe? Xan applies to both of us really, and I always think it's referring to me when I see it (I gotta remind myself of that every time I check out Einstein OOC).

But jah, I'm still watching. I'm good with running into Tiruin's characters and it makes sense considering their relative similarity in their skill sets.

If Tir wants to have their character team up with Girus, 's good with me.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:49:04 pm by Xanmyral »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #632 on: March 16, 2014, 06:49:43 pm »

Alrighty, just need the go ahead from Tiruin. I'll PM in a while if it doesn't happen naturally.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #633 on: March 19, 2014, 10:52:52 am »

Xanmyral and Tiruin
Girus and Jorean awaken together in a tiny stone room. The ceiling is comfortably high even for an elf and as they get to their feet, shaking their heads and rubbing the sleep from their eyes, they the both of them note the small window at one of the room as well as the wooden chest at the foot of it. Then they notice each other. How do they react?

Spoiler: Ross Vernal (click to show/hide)
Health: Fine
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, Steel Chain Mail, Dwarven Bastard Sword, Steel Full Helm
Inventory - 2x Leather Boots, Steel Full Helm, Squishy Backpack: 15x Wurm Meat Slabs

Skills: Swords Proficient, Throwing Proficient, Cooking Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling, Butchering Dabbling
Magicks: Catch III - you can absorb energy at a mediocre pace, such as light; restores fatigue and reduces hunger; can store energy
Overcharge I - focus absorbed energy on your weapon or body for increased attack or defence; temporarily weakened when over

---

Spoiler: Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Health: Some Pain
Equipped: Rags, Rotten Leather Boots, Sturdy Footman's Helm, Ebony Easterland Lance
Inventory: Lucky Coin, Busted Leather Cuirass

Skills: Navigation Proficient, Pole Arms Proficient, Herbology Proficient, Architecture Dabbling
Magicks: N/A

---

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Clothes, Leather Boots, studded leather hauberk, 2x iron daggers
Inventory: 1x Cursed Flame Dagger, Leather Weapon Pack: Roaken, Sturdy Lockpick, Iron Chain with Cuff, Dwarven Claymore

Skills: Stealth Proficient, Thievery Proficient, Daggers Proficient, Lockpicking Dabbling
Magicks: N/A

---

Spoiler: Xantolos (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags, Rusted Shortsword
Inventory: Sharp Rock, Clockwork Blunderbuss

Skills: Fighter Expert, Firearms Dabbling
Magicks: Heal I - close wounds with lots of effort

---

Spoiler: Tiruin (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags
Inventory: Azure Gemstone

Skills: Anatomist Proficient, Archer Proficient, Shield-User Proficient
Magicks: Healing I - close wounds with a lot of effort

---

Spoiler: Xanmyral (click to show/hide)
Equipped: Rags
Inventory: Laced Teeth

Skills: Humanoid Anatomy Expert
Magicks: Whispers I - If Girus focuses, he can hear whispers coming from indescribable places. Often overlapping and quite different, usually a few rise above din that reaches his ears and comment on the situation. As to how helpful those comments are is often under question. Girus can hear random comments on his situation with some effort

---

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 19, 2014, 09:44:04 pm »

Girus rose slowly to his feet, rubbing his eyes to little avail: try as he might the sleep remained throughly rooted in the ragged elf's eyes and face. He silently looked around the room, his half-closed eyes taking in all that he could see.

"Hm..."

The elf paused, blinking slowly and infrequently.

"Hmmmm...." His inflectionless voice tumbled out of his mouth as Girus idly scratched his chin.

"No... No. I do think you're right." The elf said to no one in particular, craning his head slightly to the left. "No... No, this doesn't look familiar at all." The words came out slowly, hanging on every syllable.

It was at this moment the elf just took notice of the occupant he shared the odd room with. A human, judging by the skeletal structure, rounded ears, stature and posture. "Oooh... I do apologize. Do you perhaps know where I am?"

The elf's eyes slowly rotated to the right, his ear perking at some unheard sound, listening to a familiar din of noise.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:50:21 pm by Xanmyral »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #635 on: March 20, 2014, 12:53:43 pm »

Just need Tiruin and Ross

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 20, 2014, 01:40:33 pm »

I screamed for what felt like an eternity, but it was the quiet in your head type screaming.

What?

I got ate by a wall. For those of you who aren't familiar with the situation, it's terrifying.  For those of you who are, you need to move to a different neighborhood.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #637 on: March 21, 2014, 04:54:17 pm »

I just can't bring myself to update this anymore. Its nearly a year old and I'm much different than I was back then. I think I want to move on.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 21, 2014, 05:56:43 pm »

Fair enough, nothing good comes from forcing an update out. 'Twas fun while it lasted.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #639 on: March 21, 2014, 07:05:22 pm »

I'm glad to hear that, because even if I've become disillusioned with the ideas behind this game I made, I'm glad someone had a good time with it! Even if you didn't get to play it.. :L

My intentions for the next update were: Xanmyral and Tiruin are locked at the top of the castle that Dwarmin just found.
Dwarmin was going to be chased by a scary thing (had a few ideas for what it would be) across the bridge. Xan and Tir may or may not have been able to watch this unfold depending on whether or not they were interested in looking out the window.
Ross and Zako were going to fall back into Ross' prison cell from the beginning of the game, and ally up with parallel versions of the original party (since they were transported to another universe) where they would have to retrace their steps in an attempt to return to where the vortex was so they could get back to reality.
Xantolos was going to have a desperate brawl with the cursed human inside what would be revealed to be a bear-spider den.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 22, 2014, 12:46:50 pm »

Your games are quite good, Mx Gunin.

Sorry I was a slacker on it! :(

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #641 on: March 22, 2014, 12:54:58 pm »

Sorry I was a slacker on it! :(
Its otay. :3 *ruffles ross' hair*

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 05, 2014, 05:46:19 am »

I can't believe this didn't show in my newbox.

Hooray self for failing.

I just can't bring myself to update this anymore. Its nearly a year old and I'm much different than I was back then. I think I want to move on.
>_<
Great.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 05, 2014, 06:55:30 am »

Aw. It's over? Oh well.

+1

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]