Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vermin Adventurers  (Read 2033 times)

SwedishLemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vermin Adventurers
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 09:47:55 pm »

Imagine being a mosquito adventurer! Mod it so you can be speedy, dodgy and EXTREMELY stealthy, injecting a syndrome into bandits with your bite!

...and avoid toads and green tree frogs like the plague! Mod them to aggressively hunt flies and mosquitoes (with their long tongue if it's possible) !
This is the single most amazing post I've ever seen.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 09:56:31 pm »

Imagine being a mosquito adventurer! Mod it so you can be speedy, dodgy and EXTREMELY stealthy, injecting a syndrome into bandits with your bite!

...and avoid toads and green tree frogs like the plague! Mod them to aggressively hunt flies and mosquitoes (with their long tongue if it's possible) !
considering we have mosquito men and women in vanilla I just imagine it's Just that with unable to open doors and your bite attack draws blood from folks if you played a mosquito woman.
only really really small.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:59:24 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Elfhater69

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 09:56:58 pm »

This is the single most amazing post I've ever seen.
Someone hasnt read boatmurdered.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2016, 11:10:02 am »

single most amazing post. Single. Boatmurdered was awesome, but one post of it on its own isn't really awesome. It's emergent properties?
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Uzu Bash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 11:17:40 am »

It's difficult to pick out a single crowning post of awesome from the thread.

L0rd L33t

• Bay Watcher
  • My Life for Auir!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 01:11:23 pm »

Hmm... i guess dragonflies, damselflies, bats, and spiders(and their webs) could also be threats. You would have to keep your compound eyes peeled for these predatory vermin rather than the humans, bears and dragons who would hardly notice you. Perhaps by adding a [Tiny Predator] tag if making new tags is possible...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:14:59 pm by L0rd L33t »
Tantrum Spirals in a Nutshell:
Dwarf 1 is throwing a tantrum!
Dwarf 2: A fight? Count me in!
Dwarf 2: EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!
Dwarf 3: EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!
Dwarf 4: EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!
Pages: 1 [2]