Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 322838 times)

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile

I'll take that as a yes.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

That was a "no, but it will soon, why haven't I done this".

It does now.

Xodion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Err... I'm experiencing something of a bug. In my game when I go super saiyan, I only get the effects once, then every other time I try to do it, it gives me the dialogue message but no power increase.

I think it might have something to do with the syndrome thing?

Tyg13

• Bay Watcher
  • And then I was bacon.
    • View Profile

This needs to not die. Because it is AWESOME

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Okay.

DEVLOG FOR NEXT VERSION:

EDIT 1: Theoretically fixed Xodion's problem.
EDIT 2: whipped up oozaru, it needs testing, here
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 10:03:22 pm by Putnam »

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile

Hmm, ever tried giving each gender different skill sets to also avoid the whole changing gender thing? It will just add more codes which are pretty much the same though. Like my own custom race has female skills & spells focus more on speed, magic and healing while males get more powerful physical buffs and such.

Game limitations still won't let us punch enemies to the stratosphere "normally" because of the whole size/materials thing even with power buffs but being able to throw Giants around is still fun (though with high speed you can actually catch up to flying bodies, the game won't let you attack them airborne...can't recreate all those aerial combos in-show :( ).
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The buffs aren't buffs, it's a full-on transformation. There should be no transforming into a different sex.

Kobold Troubadour

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUSICALITY: +-]
    • View Profile

The buffs aren't buffs, it's a full-on transformation. There should be no transforming into a different sex.
Uhm, more like:
 [CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:0:END:1000]
 [CE:CREATURE:Shupah Saiyan?:FEMALE]
you know....to make 'em more specific? Or are you using something like DEFAULT?
[UTTERANCES] kinda' makes it hard for people to understand kobold songs...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Uhm, more like:
 [CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:0:END:1000]
 [CE:CREATURE:Shupah Saiyan?:FEMALE]
you know....to make 'em more specific? Or are you using something like DEFAULT?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, it's pretty specific. Found the problem. Fixed the problem. See above download.

Xodion

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Okay.

DEVLOG FOR NEXT VERSION:

EDIT 1: Theoretically fixed Xodion's problem.
EDIT 2: whipped up oozaru, it needs testing, here

Oh hey thanks! Also, question: Is SS4 in this or was it taken out? And if it was taken out, is there any chance you'll release a version where we can put it back in?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

It's in the code, just not in the game. I removed all access, but you should be able to start as one in adventurer.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: you ruthless, heartless bastard!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2012, 06:59:36 pm »

Ah, I have fun in this mod. Got to love putting up the drunken citizens of dwarf fortress against planet-busting men and seeing what happens. Half the time, the drunks win.

From my calculations, a full squad (10) of fully trained marksdwarves can beat a super saiyan with simple iron bolts, although they do lose several men. A super saiyan could beat a full squad, if they where in a worse position then the ones I had in the arena. I put the same up against a SS4 in the arena, but accidentally gave him full wrestling. He went to the closest dwarf, wrestled a bit, and eventually passed out. They each shot fifty bolts at him, then hit him over the head. Apparently he is tougher then iron.  He stopped fighting back, so I sent a axedwarf with a candy axe to execute him. Didn't work out, I even took him over and it didn't bruise him. So I restarted. I set it up properly, with a fully loaded SS4 against ten marksdwarves (With silver bolts this time. Silver is standard for armor piercing). He did much like the SS1, he went to go slaughter a few of them one by one, but he collapsed after he was shot enough times and bled to death.

So apparently, in dwarf fortress a gun in still the best weapon. A legendary man who can bench press a planet is no match for ten short, drunken men with crossbows.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: you ruthless, heartless bastard!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2012, 07:06:48 pm »

Farmer with shotgun was quite the jobber. In reality, he was the most powerful character in the series.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2012, 08:14:37 pm »

I could only imagine the horror of meeting him in the game as an adventurer.

You approach the Farmer With a Shotgun!

FWAS: It was I who slayed Raditz the saiyan! He would not get off mah property
FWAS: It was I who slayed Cell! Thought he was a deer.

Or would that part have to be removed, in order to not crash the game?

In other news, my attempts at doing the experiment with biotic androids always crash the game. I will just assume that one of the dwarves got a head shot, and the game simply could not handle the awesomeness.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 88