Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 322091 times)

OmegaX17

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2013, 06:37:53 pm »

By the gods, I've faced those ingame before.

I always thought they were just jackass humans as I did with the Tokusentai members until I remembered the Ginyu force's themesong.

...No wonder I had to go SSJ just to defeat a Tokusentai member... I just now realized that. The Planet Trade assholios kinda like interrupting me when I'm in the middle of stuff... Traveling, sleeping... eating...

Also, how the hell do I get my village to have civilians that aren't dwarves?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:39:57 pm by OmegaX17 »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2013, 06:46:36 pm »

Frieza's race are called Frost Demons, and usually appear as the leaders of a Planet Trade Organization civ.

I may include Cooler, though, just because... might as well have a megabeast for Frieza, right?
Huh. Didn't know that.
So hows about dem dragon balls? I would LOOOOVE to be able as vegeta, and finally get immortality.
Also, I demand scouters.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2013, 06:47:53 pm »

I demand scouters too; in fact, I'm working on them right now. I just need a way to find body size, speed, attributes etc. with DFHack and then I can give you a ridiculous inflated power level for every person :P

Immortality will be difficult, TBH; that's my main issue with Dragon Balls. Actually, I need to ask something: what would you wish for if you were to get the dragon balls in game?

OmegaX17

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2013, 06:49:08 pm »

I demand scouters too; in fact, I'm working on them right now. I just need a way to find body size, speed, attributes etc. with DFHack and then I can give you a ridiculous inflated power level for every person :P

Immortality will be difficult, TBH; that's my main issue with Dragon Balls. Actually, I need to ask something: what would you wish for if you were to get the dragon balls in game?

As long as they're over 9000, I'm fine with it.

Maybe if a power level is too high, the scouter would break and possibly wound a weak person that might be wearing it?

EDIT:: I'd most likely wish for an item, group of items, or some stat buff like never having to eat, drink, or sleep or something like that. Or to heal really fast, since I don't like immortality that much. Too OP
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 06:51:03 pm by OmegaX17 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2013, 06:50:30 pm »

The formula that I've devised has 4900 as the average for saiyans, though, of course, results in-game may be different.

With my formula, first-time Super Saiyans should have an average of ~40,000,000, first-time Super Saiyan 2s have an average of 1,200,000,000, Super Saiyan 3s should have an average of, like, 71,000,000,000 and Super Saiyan 4s should have... well, 362,000,000,000,000. Ridiculous. BTW, 362 trillion is about the max due to the limitations of the game.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 07:00:50 pm by Putnam »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:48 pm »

Either immortality, controlling the world with no one questioning my rule, or a companion thats a majin.
Probably the first one. Then, i'd find them again, and use them to give me the ability to summon creatures so I can fight them.
First thing I would fight as a immortal super saiyan?
BUU.
HE KILLED MY FORT. I WAS PLAYING, DOING GREAT, THEN....BAM!
Half of them got turned into candies.  :'(
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:34 pm »

As long as they're over 9000, I'm fine with it.

Maybe if a power level is too high, the scouter would break and possibly wound a weak person that might be wearing it?

EDIT:: I'd most likely wish for an item, group of items, or some stat buff like never having to eat, drink, or sleep or something like that. Or to heal really fast, since I don't like immortality that much. Too OP
Feh. I true saiyan would never turn it down, like me!
vegeta style: Immortal, a eternity of battle. Worth all the hunting for the damn things.
Uhm, little question:
Can you make it so super saiyans can revert back to normal, and after the first change from saiyan to supah saiyan, you can change at will? I kinda don't like the idea that just cause I spawn as a supah saiyan level 4, doesn't mean im that way forevar. Only if I WANT to be.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2013, 08:33:35 pm »

No, I can't, believe it or not. The problem is that "reverting" in this case is actually transforming into something else, and a transformed creature can't re-transform. This is why tou can't go Super Saiyan if you've already gone Super Saiyan 2.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2013, 08:38:04 pm »

No, I can't, believe it or not. The problem is that "reverting" in this case is actually transforming into something else, and a transformed creature can't re-transform. This is why tou can't go Super Saiyan if you've already gone Super Saiyan 2.
Damn. How about fusion ((HAH! I had to.)) I really hope THATS possible.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2013, 09:26:53 pm »

I want it, yes. It'll have to be adventurer only and slightly non-consensual, but oh well.

OmegaX17

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:15 pm »

Now,
How the hell do I get a Saiyan Village in Fortress mode .-.

EDIT:: You're an evil saiyan, which is why u want immortality.

I'm more like Goku, except a little less forgiving and a little more evil. Not Vegetevil though.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:42:24 pm by OmegaX17 »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2013, 10:48:18 pm »

Use the tab screen to get to the civilization selection screen. At that point, go through the options with + and - until you get to a civ that has a buncha blue #s as its thing

OmegaX17

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 01, 2013, 10:58:15 pm »

Use the tab screen to get to the civilization selection screen. At that point, go through the options with + and - until you get to a civ that has a buncha blue #s as its thing

Thank you
Thank you so goddamn much
<---StillDFNoob

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:39 am »

Cell can absorb Buu when he's regenerating.
Is.. is that supposed to happen?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 02, 2013, 03:16:10 am »

It's not supposed to not happen :P
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 88