Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Wait for Next Version, Use current (.40.24,) or use older release (.34.11?)

Wait for the next release. I want usable mugs damn it!
- 55 (71.4%)
We can use the current one. I like the big trees and slightly smarter dorfs.
- 17 (22.1%)
I'll take .34.11 thanks. I want to know I'll get to kill things for sure.
- 5 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673 674 ... 815

Author Topic: [34.11] Spearbreakers - It shudders and begins to move  (Read 2220649 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

...the spoiler doesn't show anything. Is it just me?

Edit:Nevermind. It was a problem on my end.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:56:03 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Oh wow. Mighty nice of that gnoll, eh?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

So I finally killed off most of my self-doubt and made a sketch of Nine/Aiei.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Not gonna lie, that is literally my first ever proper drawing that didn't involve a straight-edged instrument in its creation.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

This is going to sound totally random, but... Reudh, what say you to your character, Lord Reudh, helping Vanya out in a heist-like operation in about, say... six/seven chapters or so? The minimum would require him to steal a couple items from Kenzon's armory, while he's over there doing his weekly training with Parasol weaponry. He wouldn't have to do anything beyond that.

Lolfail - that's actually not too bad. A lot better than I would've done. What is he holding, though?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 11:39:16 am by Talvieno »
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you're talking about what's on his hands, they're his instance of Scindite and Sarcirent. If you're talking about the large forked objects coming out of his hands, that's lightning. His Audiomantic skills are based off of synthesisers, Tesla coils and MIDI channels, and a sustained bolt of controlled electricity is how he makes most of his notes. He still finds replicating stuff like dubstep difficult :P
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 05:54:43 pm by Lolfail0009 »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Lolfail you didn't. Considering it's a sketch that you knocked off in only a few mins it's very good. Mm. I probably can't draw that well anymore. So A+ in Art for you.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh.. a few minutes is a gross underestimation... it took me about an hour and a half... '^^

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Oh. Alright. In that case... your lightning looks like he's growing trees out of his hands! XD The body anatomy is really good though.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Finally wrote that thing about Koth I meant to do ages ago. I decided to instead take it in a different direction, rather than kill Koth off. I'm gonna see what Talvieno thinks of it (as he's less apt to rip my head off,) before I post it.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
[ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_SNACK_CAKE]
[NAME:snack cakes]
[LEVEL:2]

The incursion of this object in the item_food raws is most vital for next game, I assure you all. How vital? Well, I don't want to spoil anything, but include it you must!
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That snack cakes are vital to something pertaining to this fort worries me. Clearly some foul cake deity is getting involved.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It can only be one man...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

I'm going to have to PM you in the morning for permission to chew propman out via PM, Splint. And I got your story bits - I gave them a thorough read before I went to bed, but I'm waiting til tomorrow before I give a detailed reply.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:58:36 am by Talvieno »
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh jeeze, I'm sure something messy may well be happening.

And pardon some of the eh, formatting... Seems that stuff doesn't always copy over just so from open office  :-\

EDIT: You know that thing where you reread something and realize there's a bunch of typos that aren't really horrible but can make you cringe at an otherwise passable (if not good) piece of writing? I think I just found that.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I'm gonna see what Talvieno thinks of it (as he's less apt to rip my head off,) before I post it.

So you mean people don't actually like it when angry little assholes verbally-abuse them over the Internet? Huh, looks like I need to reevaluate my strategy.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies
Pages: 1 ... 670 671 [672] 673 674 ... 815