Fix11 is available
. It's a pretty big one:
* FIX: Doors outside FOV always shown as closed
* FIX: Pressing Enter has no effect during evolution until all new slots are chosen
* FIX: Better missing config file handling
* MOD: Single-space map shifting no longer allowed via vi-keys (overlapped with part detachment--use Shift mod to jump instead)
* MOD: Suicide/restart moved to Alt-F10 (to avoid accidents)* NEW: Cogmind automatically recycles 5 matter per destroyed part (when he has no better recycling utility)* NEW: While flying, Cogmind can rush past blocking robots* NEW: Large fonts/resolution (see manual2.txt)* NEW: Sprite mode (F3, see manual2.txt for details)
* NEW: Autopathing (F4)
* NEW: Autowaiting (F5)
* NEW: Reswapping (Shift-Alt-r)
* NEW: Undo drop (Shift-Alt-d)
* NEW: HUD flashes heat line as overheating becomes more serious
* NEW: More stats stored in record sheet (favorite parts, kill streaks, play time, inventory use)
* NEW: Toggle to force cursor centering on move (Ctrl-F4) (always centers cursor on Cogmind during movement to ensure the scan window shows the item at his current position--has no effect while cursor is hidden, in which case the scan window always works this way by default)* NEW: Modding guide (modding.txt)
As stated on the blog, this is the final candidate. The next version will probably be the last.
For those who want to add weapon sounds or make your own sprites, read modding.txt. There's also supplementary information in there for anyone who would like to make some kind of online parts database for everyone to reference.
For anyone who still plans to send in scores, note that while old versions are still accepted, you probably want to upgrade to fix11 since it is ever-so-slightly easier (also less frustrating) with the free recycle benefit.