_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 940 941 [942] 943 944 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5770370 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14115 on: April 24, 2013, 02:10:37 am »

((
Spoiler: Theory (click to show/hide)
))
((I support this theory.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14116 on: April 24, 2013, 05:03:54 am »

((
))
((I support this theory.))
((Maybe she is the personification of that girl the team "saved" in the serial killer mission, powered by her rage at the team who killed her parents.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14117 on: April 24, 2013, 05:20:22 am »

((Perhaps, but she has existed in the VR before the mission, unless the VR was updated to use her as a more realistic basis for its simulation which is quite possible seeing as most people didn't use that program until some time after that mission.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14118 on: April 24, 2013, 05:47:53 am »

Something aircraft grade is probably your best bet then, such as aluminum or, if you're really feeling frisky Aluminium oxynitride. It should be fairly cheap and durable, though the drone could still be damaged by the shock of the impact, if it's powerful enough.

((AlON is nice if you need a hard transparent substance, but if you want light, strong, pretty much aircraft-grade material, I'd recommend Titanium Aluminide. Not very ductile (but still better than a ceramic like AlON), but it's lightweight and quite strong. It's good enough to replace Nickel-based Superalloy, which has nearly twice its density.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14119 on: April 24, 2013, 06:45:13 am »

So it's speed...Is there a way to make my mind stronger without the missions? Do you know any type of training of that kind I can take part in while I wait for the mission, besides sparring?

Ask.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14120 on: April 24, 2013, 10:57:19 am »

Find vintage reruns of Jersey Shore to watch. Imbibe exactly four drops of Xeno Spit and observe the screen.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #14121 on: April 24, 2013, 11:55:07 am »

((Transparent, you say?))

Replace the lens of the camera with an AlON lens, pull up a screen of the Eye's view to test its transparency. If the view is not inhibited by the lens, create several clones of the Eye for impact testing and maneuverability testing.
((They'll be getting different amounts and configurations of armor to test what's most effective, hence the need for more than one.))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14122 on: April 24, 2013, 01:54:16 pm »

((Piecewise should start keeping score for how many people have lost to the dreaded little girl. With so many people losing, I'm surprised piecewise hasn't changed the title to something like "ER: Where grown men loose to a little girl"))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14123 on: April 24, 2013, 03:33:18 pm »

((I intend to see if a little boy can beat the little girl.

In a different fashion than the grown men have, of course.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14124 on: April 24, 2013, 05:00:34 pm »

She has a gender.

GROIN PAWNCH
[dex:6-1]
[girl dex:3]
[str:1-1]
You punch her right in the crotch and break every bone in your hand.
((
))
((...

Am I the only one to find something...off with this theory?))

Grab her by the throat. Jam the fingers of one hand into her eyes and wiggle them around until they are nought but jelly. Afterward, bite her nose off, reach up her nasal cavity and rip out her brain.
Skin her afterwards.

((While I could say that this is just wrong and evil, the nasal cavity doesn't connect to the brain. Its that other tube.

...And you're fighting with fists...))

Holding Lyra along by the hand, Feyri tapped on Charles' shoulder to note him in the suit. "Just say anything or get any leads on that sheep, and we're by your side. The AM doubts the sheep - saying only one possibility regarding it denying their humanity - but it could've said anything else, too. The AM also said a guess regarding the Doctor...spiking food."

She then typed along the lines of her wristpad back to the AM, messaging her.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Armory Master
Well, that could also appeal to the person's senses. I'm not knowledgeable with hallucinations-- that I only know that they happen, and not what they appeal to when...talked with, but it only stated one thing over the other, and I'm quite unsure that given Charles' seemingly newness here, that he even doubted your humanity. Apologies if I'm coming off as such, though.

Also, about that thing that enabled a...cockroach man(?) to speak, how does it work? The one you said earlier, remember? Mind - vocal capabilities that sounded like an amp?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14125 on: April 24, 2013, 05:48:55 pm »

"I like being a cat. I wanna be a cat."

Go find the doctor. Ask if he can make cat-girls.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14126 on: April 24, 2013, 05:49:37 pm »

Okay, thanks for the information. I'll check a VR file I tried to save the sheep into, though it may be empty.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14127 on: April 24, 2013, 06:42:41 pm »

Try again.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14128 on: April 24, 2013, 08:44:55 pm »

hold my hands behind my back
Holding Lyra along by the hand, Feyri tapped on Charles' shoulder to note him in the suit. "Just say anything or get any leads on that sheep, and we're by your side. The AM doubts the sheep - saying only one possibility regarding it denying their humanity - but it could've said anything else, too. The AM also said a guess regarding the Doctor...spiking food."

She then typed along the lines of her wristpad.
After staring at the offered hand for three quarters of a second, shrug once while shaking my head slightly. leave my hands behind my back.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Feldrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14129 on: April 25, 2013, 05:22:59 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(( Not sure if this is right, but...))
Pages: 1 ... 940 941 [942] 943 944 ... 2101