_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5780939 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno checks how much it would cost to adapt his gas-spewing system to also be capable of sending forth a jet of acid from the internal canister.
He also analyzes the possbility of fitting two canisters, even if made smaller to fit in. The intention being spitting acid to destroy the armor first then spewing nerve gas or doomsday to kill the person.

((Ok then, adapted. Basically it is now "how much for adapting?" and "how much for having both acid and gas?"))

Milno summons a control panel to check if there is any interesting simulation going on. Interesting meaning combat or anything close to it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Oh. I had head lamps. Interesting.

Turn lamps on.

“Hey, talky-voice? Still watching us? Are there any features on this suit that Ishould know of but don't?”

Lightly hold May's hand. Stay away from floating text. Be ready to let go of aforementioned hand in case of threats such as hyperactive ... stomach... mucus producing cells?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Try to eat a bit of a battlesuit.
See if exploding and carefully examining part by part helps to understand the exoskeleton or the Mk II suit.

Hmmm? That's not edible!

Also, does this mean Arbiters are completely robotic? Interesting. I was wondering if they were made out of anything organic.))
(( Now that makes sense, actually, due to genetic manipulations being banned and all - still, yeah, they are most likely made of synth-flesh, which is probably the closest thing you can get to 'organics' in this day and age - with something clearly artificial, I mean. ))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:10:06 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

[int:3][intuition:3] Uhhh...well, you could probably pull...but harder.

((very helpful indeed :), Damn you, mediocre rolls!))

Try to pull hand from under the door, but put a little bit more effort into it this time (does that even count?)
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Mold the same armor used in Battlesuit armor into the shape of a 1.5 meter high, .5 meter wide, and 5mm thick plate.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:25:34 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@PyroDesu: You could try asking for the front/pectoral plates of a battlesuit. I think those may be around the middle-ground.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((@PyroDesu: You could try asking for the front/pectoral plates of a battlesuit. I think those may be around the middle-ground.))

((Actually, good idea. I've edited my turn to suit that.))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:28:53 pm by PyroDesu »

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Dear god I can't keep up with this.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, this RtD updates every single day and that is part of the reason we love it. So taking part in it requires some daily reading to catch up with whatever you have missed.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Try skimming for anything that catches your eye, and otherwise just proceeding directly to piecewise's updates. You'll occasionally miss some dialogue, but mostly find out what's happening when it's processed.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((To be fair your character avoided being felt up by our resident pervert while you were away, so you kind of profitted there.

You should go into piecewise's profile and go for Show Posts, so you can read only the RtD posts and ignore the excessive banter of the players.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((To be fair your character avoided being felt up by our resident pervert while you were away, so you kind of profitted there.

You should go into piecewise's profile and go for Show Posts, so you can read only the RtD posts and ignore the excessive banter of the players.))

((excessive banter? I usually find your commentary rather enlightening ;)))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((You people can't even bet on other's survival on missions. I applaud that.  :D))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((I bet a token that Charro flatlines, but his brain is intact. Anyone want to take me up on that?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((There's a chance his suit is wrong/broken, and there's a chance the drugs did in his brain, but otherwise that's nearly a foregone conclusion.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 2101