_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1702 1703 [1704] 1705 1706 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5776510 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25545 on: September 01, 2014, 02:23:55 pm »

Quote from: Yoink on August 31, 2014, 08:14:13 am

>Graciously thank Mesk retroactively for the token.

>Repeat my request of one cam eye from the Armoury Master, again offer her two tokens for it. Become distressed if she refuses. Either way, also ask for a tin lunchbox filled with various drugs.

Well whatever, eyeball for you.

And box of drugs

This just means I'll be aiming to shoot out one eye instead of two.

Shouldn't that be three tokens? Otherwise one could buy two separate 2-token eyeballs and get full cameyes for a token less.

Also, doesn't this negate the idea of buying a full set of cameyes? After all, why have two if one serves just as well?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:12:42 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25546 on: September 01, 2014, 02:29:02 pm »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec Room -> Armory

"Damn it." Ulrich says again. "Don't sneak behind me like that again."
I suppose this concludes testing.
He thinks and quits VR. There's a lot more people here suddenly...

He leaves to the armory and takes a good long look at the equipment list and asks from AM:
"Excuse me. I just noted that description of Mass Manipulation Amp says it's hybrid of Gravity and Vector Amps, yet it's much cheaper than either one. From description alone I don't see much of reason to buy latter one. Could you tell me where Vector Amp outperforms Mass Manip Amp, or why anyone would by it?"

Exit VR. Go to armory. Ask.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats & Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25547 on: September 01, 2014, 03:11:42 pm »

"I dunno. The Shackle just says I need to amputate a limb. I figure an arm would be a safe bet if it isn't too much trouble. Maybe we could see if the Armory Master has some painkillers and something sharp to cut it with. I could try it with a kitchen knife, but that might be a bit messy."
"Eh.  No problem.  Let's try the elbow down first, then from the shoulder if you need more."
Chop off my left arm just below the elbow.
Wait to see what happens. If it doesn't count, cut the next part off myself if Mesk is okay with it.
((Thought that would count as me doing the chopping.))

Do the chopping of Mesk ' s arm carefully and hopefully competently.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25548 on: September 01, 2014, 03:47:07 pm »

"Hello. This man needs a generator and a capacitor bank for his laser rifle so that he can shoot it without problems for as long as he wants. He can spend four tokens. What does a generator the size of a backpack that can make his wish come true as well as the needed capacitor bank cost?" she asks, pointing at Sambo.

Ask AM the price of this man's fancied generator. Smoke peacefully.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 04:45:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25549 on: September 01, 2014, 03:48:57 pm »

"Thankyou kindly, ma'am," Jobasio says with a nod, then turns to head towards the infirmary.

>Determine which of my current, organic eyes is dominant- make a triangular gap between my hands, look at a small object in the distance and blink one eye at a time, to see which eye maintains the same image. That's the dominant one.

>Then go to the infirmary and get my new cam-eye installed in place of the weaker eye.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25550 on: September 01, 2014, 05:53:06 pm »

Finish it with melee. Run in with bat and cleaver swinging, and attempt to deflect attacks with the two empty hands.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25551 on: September 02, 2014, 12:53:10 am »

Yeah, I vanished Just before the fleet counterattack. Wiki says I got no level up or pay.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25552 on: September 02, 2014, 05:15:55 am »

Sambo stands there saying nothing in the Armoury, while the Chief negotiates prices for a generator.
It's a game. Have fun.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25553 on: September 02, 2014, 06:36:28 am »

Sounds reasonable, Steve, but perhaps some people are actually interested in those. How about a quick peek at those without spending much time there?
Well. Any way. Lead us on, mister.
Maurice smiled to the guardsman holding the lasrifle.
Move on, finally.

By the way, Steve: I've always figured there was some sort of a greenhouse, eco preserve or something like that on board. A place to grow the nutrients sustaining the crew and the inmates. There was bound to be such a place on a ship this big and autonomous. Could we also visit it, or at least observe from safe distance without endangering it? I'm really curious about this one.

Inquire.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25554 on: September 02, 2014, 07:52:44 am »

Following Maurice and guard.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25555 on: September 02, 2014, 11:10:44 am »

Gorat sighs as Maurice deservedly ignores him.
"Well, that's one more for my list why I'm a bad guy. Doesn't play well with others. I guess I should find some secluded spot where I can villain around with no one to suffer from it."

Wander off to some secluded place (remaining in the inmate section, of course). No preference beyond being alone.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25556 on: September 02, 2014, 02:55:10 pm »

Follow Maurice

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25557 on: September 02, 2014, 07:54:20 pm »

Consider that I may have been speaking quietly. "Greetings, inhabitants of the Rec room. My name is Daineal." He said.
Gorat frowns. "Did you just not hear me, or are you ignoring me?" he asks, referring to his earlier repy:

Look slightly confused at everyone and then introduce myself. "Hi guys. My name is Daineal, I'm new -if that's a good word to use- here."

"I'm partial to 'freshly exhumed' since, you know. I'm Gorat, or Chin."

Blush slightly and respond to Gorat before he wonders off. "My mother was partially deaf. I fear I may have inherited that to some degree, sometimes. That or I have a very brief attention span. Nice to meet you, however, and apologies for not responding the first time." Frown in thought. Greet Maurice. "It is nice to meet you. Yes, I am new here."

(Consider that I may be a few posts too late to greet the others.)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25558 on: September 03, 2014, 06:14:40 am »

Seeing Gorat about to leave, Maurice turned to him.
Gorat, don't...
... I didn't really meant it that way. You're helpful, and I'd always be happy to have you on my team. Especially since you appear more level-headed and unbiased than I.
Maurice smiled, then turned to the newcomers.
Look, there are always two sides to the coin. One side of the coin is that if you let yourself wallow in incompetence, you put yourself, your teammates and the whole mission at risk. Which is why one should always strive for competence, moderation and other 'Corps virtues.
The other side of the coin is that, just as Gorat said, is that despite all your efforts, despite everything, things can and probably will go wrong. Limbs going AWOL. Mindfuck ruining your day, Patients dying right on your hands without any way for you to save them.
Maurice stopped for a second, staring at an empty space in front of him, then shuddered and smiled again:
But if you still strive for competence despite anything the universe might throw at you, you might still prevail. Make your teammates' day brighter. Finish the mission despite all odds. And that is what is important: the competence is not a certain characteristic or ability one could achieve. It is a path one walks for his lifetime. And it is always up to you whether to walk it or not.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25559 on: September 03, 2014, 11:37:10 am »

Gorat smiles faintly "Thanks, Maurice, and sorry. To you too, Daineal. Somehow I turned disagreeable, not really sure why." he says before wandering off.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 1702 1703 [1704] 1705 1706 ... 2101