_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1716 1717 [1718] 1719 1720 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5784055 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25755 on: September 18, 2014, 11:29:13 am »

If it's not too late, I'll sign up for whichever mission is currently understaffed.

Kai picks a meal at random from the dispenser and walks with it to the briefing room.

"I'll help with whatever needs doing."
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25756 on: September 18, 2014, 12:10:00 pm »

To the team for mission 18. Provisionally of course. If they're desperately wanted elsewhere I'll give'em up, since the other two missions take priority.

((Does Chief also get in?))
Yes. You're already on Kri's list, so I was just saying the new people I added.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25757 on: September 18, 2014, 03:29:55 pm »

PW, another mission question: will there be a mission fund for the diplomacy mission? Because if yes, I can consider sending more inexperienced people and making up for the power gap a bit with 'borrowed' equipment.

"Hasala, report to the hangar please."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25758 on: September 18, 2014, 03:36:22 pm »

Very very important mission preparation stuff. Try to get a roll of duct tape and a box of tools for free from the armoury.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25759 on: September 18, 2014, 03:54:48 pm »

Milno beckons Skylar with his gloved hand. "You're picked, of course. And so is Rookie." he nods towards Thaddeus. "Now, does any of you already have a rough idea of how you want to go about this? Of course you might need to adapt it when you get there and check the actual location and situation, but it's always good to check if you can squeeze something out of your noggin'."

"Steve, can you set some fake online business or service fronts in the planet's computer web so the team can purchase some stuff easier or at least without drawing much suspicion?"

Ask Steve the above.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25760 on: September 18, 2014, 03:58:04 pm »

((I was waiting until the missions had left, but okay.))
Hasala, loitering around outside the briefing room out of curiosity, hears the summon and heads over to the hangar.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25761 on: September 18, 2014, 04:02:38 pm »

Apply for Mission 18. Run away from people who want to lop my head off.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25762 on: September 18, 2014, 04:09:46 pm »

((I was waiting until the missions had left, but okay.))
Hasala, loitering around outside the briefing room out of curiosity, hears the summon and heads over to the hangar.

"So then Hasala. Mission has ended, so now's the time for you to make true on our little agreement. You owe me a short appraisal of the chem thrower. And, should you feel like it, a short overview of past mission and what went wrong. Mind you, I'd like you to identify structural of fundamental flaws, things one could improve upon. So not 'person X missed his shot' but more like 'person X was allowed to be in a position where he was up alone against enemies while teammates were loitering about'.

Oh, and do you think you'll be joining any of the upcoming missions?"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25763 on: September 18, 2014, 04:28:38 pm »

((Huh. You know, I thought I sent a message to Miyamoto about joining Mission 17 earlier, but I guess the thread ate it. Might as well try again.))

Quote from: Jason Caldwell to General Miyamoto
General Miyamoto, I have volunteered for the mission you will be leading. Steve said you might need big guns, so I figured that my Shackle might be able to help with that. It did manage to destroy the lower half of the abomination known as Stan in the ill-fated Mission 15. Also, I can follow orders pretty well. I was the only one who opened and looked inside of a box like we were supposed to in that mission. I also recently purchased a Microwave Amp, and my experience with exotic weapons during  my mercenary days should allow me to at least avoid melting my self into a puddle on the king's rug.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25764 on: September 18, 2014, 04:29:41 pm »

"Hey Boss? Just a heads up, there's something I wanna take care of with the Doktor first, just so you know. It shouldn't take too long. I hope."

Doktor Stuff:

((Spoilered because of length))

Thaddeus stares at Dern for a bit before turning his attention back to the Doktor. "Huh. That looks painful. Anyways, I was thinking of some mods to try and help myself be more useful during black-ops missions. The main thing is, that after all of these mods I would like to still look like a fairly normal human.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thats about it, any thoughts, or ideas? I'd definitely be open to any of your suggestions on this. Oh, and before I forget, about what will that cost me?" 
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25765 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:04 pm »

"I was shot and killed not long after arriving at the diner - I never got a chance to use your chem-thrower, sorry. I noticed I didn't have it when they woke me up in the infirmary, so I'm hoping someone took it and did use it - in which case I'll give you my report as soon as I've seen the video footage. Assuming it hasn't been returned to you, already, I have to track it down, too...
"As for the current set of missions, I decided to sit this round out - there's a few things I'd prefer to do, before I go on my next mission. Nothing truly important, though, if you want me to go on one of those missions?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25766 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:10 pm »

General Miyamoto, I have volunteered for the mission you will be leading. Steve said you might need big guns, so I figured that my Shackle might be able to help with that. It did manage to destroy the lower half of the abomination known as Stan in the ill-fated Mission 15. Also, I can follow orders pretty well. I was the only one who opened and looked inside of a box like we were supposed to in that mission. I also recently purchased a Microwave Amp, and my experience with exotic weapons during  my mercenary days should allow me to at least avoid melting my self into a puddle on the king's rug.

((Small question, how many combinations do you know for sure already? Also, what is the time frame on those challenges? Any way to turn them off for a mission?))

"I was shot and killed not long after arriving at the diner - I never got a chance to use your chem-thrower, sorry. I noticed I didn't have it when they woke me up in the infirmary, so I'm hoping someone took it and did use it - in which case I'll give you my report as soon as I've seen the video footage. Assuming it hasn't been returned to you, already, I have to track it down, too...
"As for the current set of missions, I decided to sit this round out - there's a few things I'd prefer to do, before I go on my next mission. Nothing truly important, though, if you want me to go on one of those missions?"

"Well, then just give me the mission breakdown sometime later, you can forget about the weapon report. And I don't particularly need you for a mission, just wondering. Mostly because I'm not sure yet whether I'll be joining my mission myself. Got some other things to do that could use my attention."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25767 on: September 18, 2014, 04:39:58 pm »

PW, another mission question: will there be a mission fund for the diplomacy mission? Because if yes, I can consider sending more inexperienced people and making up for the power gap a bit with 'borrowed' equipment.

Might be. I was thinking we could give them some of the new Heph weapons and some nice suits. I don't mind giving them MKIII's for the mission, but anything more powerful then that and I'm worried the newbies might, well, make themselves look worse then if I didn't give it to them.

Very very important mission preparation stuff. Try to get a roll of duct tape and a box of tools for free from the armoury.
Basic tools and duct tape sure.

Milno beckons Skylar with his gloved hand. "You're picked, of course. And so is Rookie." he nods towards Thaddeus. "Now, does any of you already have a rough idea of how you want to go about this? Of course you might need to adapt it when you get there and check the actual location and situation, but it's always good to check if you can squeeze something out of your noggin'."

"Steve, can you set some fake online business or service fronts in the planet's computer web so the team can purchase some stuff easier or at least without drawing much suspicion?"

Ask Steve the above.
We can set up some fronts, sure. What sort of fronts? It would be odd for an Italian restaurant to be buying welding tools, for instance.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25768 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:37 pm »

Hasala nods and heads back to the hallway just outside the briefing room, to continue loitering.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25769 on: September 18, 2014, 04:49:30 pm »

((I've got the Shock Spike, Monorazor, Acid spray, Noisy Cricket whose range hasn't been fully tested, and a laser. Not sure how challenges are working at this point, but last time I rejected a challenge it went into a 24 hour sleep period. Time frame varies from minutes to hours.))

Jason looks around, wondering if he might have have time to do another challenge or two before whatever mission he is on ends up leaving.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1716 1717 [1718] 1719 1720 ... 2101