Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 108

Author Topic: GEℕESIS Rᶒborℕ [5.43] || Dark Fantasy + Steampunk  (Read 324184 times)

Siradein

• Escaped Lunatic
  • [DABBLING SCRIPTER]
    • View Profile

Thanks for the quick reply, Tirion.  I'd been genning several worlds attempting to get one with most of the secrets available, but discarding them when I'd only seen one or two slabs created (at the time I was convinced that was the only way to get the power, since I'd gone to a deity dragon's fortress, read all the books scattered around, gained nothing, talked to the dragon, gained nothing, and eventually ran acrosss a storm slab stored in a town.)  Now I know those books might not be useless.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Yeah, dragons rarely create slabs, but you are more likely to find a book written by a dragon instead. It's purely random.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EDIT:
is adding the start delay like this valid?:
   [I_EFFECT:ADD_SYNDROME:START:1500]
      [IE_TARGET:A]
      [IE_IMMEDIATE]
      [SYNDROME]
         [IE_ARENA_NAME:Werebeast]
         [SYN_CLASS:WERECURSE]
can someone answer this pls?

and as far as attribute gain freeze goes i dont think the tag works at all even if you do add it. Vanilla vampires and necromancers definitely do have it but adventurers that get the curses can still increase attributes.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

No, that's not valid. You'll have to have START:1500 on every CE effect, not the I_EFFECt.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

i think smake and I switched souls for a second

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

every syndrome effect? like this?:
   [I_EFFECT:ADD_SYNDROME]
      [IE_TARGET:A]
      [IE_IMMEDIATE]
      [SYNDROME]
         [IE_ARENA_NAME:Werebeast]
         [SYN_CLASS:WERECURSE]
         [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:HUMANOID_MALE]
                        [CE_ADD_TAG:NO_AGING:STERILE:NOPAIN:NO_DIZZINESS:NO_FEVERS:PARALYZEIMMUNE:START:1500]
         [CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:250:0:TOUGHNESS:450:0:ENDURANCE:2500:0:AGILITY:450:0:START:1500]
         [CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:1500]
            [CE:CREATURE:WEREBEAST:MALE]
            [CE:PERIODIC:MOON_PHASE:27:0]
         [CE_CAN_DO_INTERACTION:START:1500]
            [CDI:ADV_NAME:Transform into werebeast]
            [CDI:INTERACTION:TRANSFORM_WEREBEAST_MALE]
            [CDI:TARGET:A:SELF_ONLY]
            [CDI:TARGET_RANGE:A:1]
            [CDI:USAGE_HINT:FLEEING]
            [CDI:VERB:begin to transform:begins to transform:NA]
            [CDI:WAIT_PERIOD:1500]
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:00:30 pm by Catsup »

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

i think smake and I switched souls for a second

:)

it's been my ambition to give more concise answers than you.  I thought i was going to have to just start saying "0" or "1".

@Catsup,
Yeah, that looks about right.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:53:33 pm by smakemupagus »

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

his was more helpful though, he actually gave me a clue on what i was supposed to do.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Sure, but since you had double pinged the question, I thought even a half-helpful response was better than none.

Another potentially helpful clue for next time, you could have looked up  [I_EFFECT] on the wiki, where it lists exactly what tokens are valid within it; START is not among them.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:56:57 pm by smakemupagus »

Urist Mcfortwrecker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

im getting a gamebreaking bug, i get a creature called a nothing, everything passes right though, wastes all my ammo, though good for training dummies, if i could interact with them without crashing the game. im positive its not a feature, and the crashes are really getting bothersome, so a fix, even just a how to fix would be good. the only raw change i made was to add some of my favorite vanilla creatures that didnt make the cut before so i have no idea how this could happen

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
so this is valid right? it just delays the changes once when its being added, and not every time for 1500 when you stop fast traveling/waiting?

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

im getting a gamebreaking bug, i get a creature called a nothing, everything passes right though, wastes all my ammo, though good for training dummies, if i could interact with them without crashing the game. im positive its not a feature, and the crashes are really getting bothersome, so a fix, even just a how to fix would be good. the only raw change i made was to add some of my favorite vanilla creatures that didnt make the cut before so i have no idea how this could happen
Can you tell me how you got it? I am pretty sure I tested all arena creatures!

P.S. Wait, you modded it yourself? What does your errorlog.txt say?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
so this is valid right? it just delays the changes once when its being added, and not every time for 1500 when you stop fast traveling/waiting?

Yeah, it'll only delay the start.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

im experiencing a bug with the adventurer's forge, for some reason after its built it just becomes a "custom workshop" that does not allow any reactions at all and shows an empty workshop box when TAB is pressed. Is it supposed to be like that or did i mess something up?

EDIT: the smelting pit for adventurers also cannot melt boots or gauntlets.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:40:03 pm by Catsup »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 108