Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089168 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Frankly, if it's the first 30 comments then I stand a chance of getting it, seeing as my comment is number 24/25 (counting only the comments with e-mails on them). If not, I may just have to end up bribing someone who gets an extra key here in the thread.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Log in to A New Zero.  Equip the "Attack" plane, the largest flying vehicle so far.  Commence Jousting.

Every vehicle has a "pilot box" which is a large awkward rectangle on the top.  If you can shoot or ram it, it's an instakill.  We had fun with cheap cargo planes jousting before, and I once managed to take my bomber in and kill two enemy fighters before dropping a bomb on their base.  The bomber has no guns, it was purely ramming.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Log in to A New Zero.  Equip the "Attack" plane, the largest flying vehicle so far.  Commence Jousting.

Every vehicle has a "pilot box" which is a large awkward rectangle on the top.  If you can shoot or ram it, it's an instakill.  We had fun with cheap cargo planes jousting before, and I once managed to take my bomber in and kill two enemy fighters before dropping a bomb on their base.  The bomber has no guns, it was purely ramming.

hmm?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm guessing it was posted in the wrong  topic.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope.  That's how we're going to decide who gets the spare beta keys.  PLANE JOUSTING!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So we download that game and ram airplanes into each other in fight for keys?

I don't see a problem with that.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Sounds like fun  :)  (wasn't sure what you were talking about for a minute)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fun game too, only like 1MB file size to boot.  Once you get the hang of flying, it can be really fun.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I may be hoping too much here, but does this "a new zero" have joystick support?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.  Check the thread, it's (currently) like 4th on the page!

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES! FUCK YES!

I'm in.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In beta-key, or in plane-jousting-competition?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah, im out till sunday, and just got my phone chraged again, so i missed the 30 comments thing :( im just going to pray i get an email, this is turning in to too much work!

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In beta-key, or in plane-jousting-competition?

Beta key. I downloaded that plane jousting thing but lost interest in it almost immediately when I found out it thinks the right analog stick of my 360 pad is four buttons. So I made a fanart instead and spammed it until it was noticed.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:54:12 pm by Sordid »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then hop in the Steam group and announce yourself!

And make sure you actually sign in the SOE website and get email confirmation of beta.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 826