Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089376 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do, I meant for others though :p I like the bay12 forums, would be nice to be able to discuss in-game stuff here. Though I guess it does make more sense to keep all the discussion centered on the official Beta Forums.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

The question of jacking vehicles came up on one of the streams during e3, at the moment it has been stated that you can't jack any vehicles but that they were considering whether to put that in.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile

Oh god no! Anything named "_____ Liberation Army" is a bunch of revolutionaries who go around burning people and raping their houses. As fun as committing terrible atrocities is in DF, I don't want to be associated with that kind of thing outside of this forum.

Don't talk about my great-great grandfather that way!  If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be an American.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do, I meant for others though :p I like the bay12 forums, would be nice to be able to discuss in-game stuff here. Though I guess it does make more sense to keep all the discussion centered on the official Beta Forums.

No matter how many beta keys are passed around you won't be able to discuss it here until the NDA is lifted because this is a public forum anyone can read.
I'm not sure you can cert in everything.  I could have sworn there was a cap to how much you could cert.

I thought you had a beta key timferius?  And you currently can't jack enemy vehicles.

Last I heard, nope. Nothing limiting how much you can cert except the time you put into it.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Certing in everything is likely going to take a ridonkulous amount of time, though.

As for official beta forums, are they even up? I tried searching for them on the official site but couldn't find anything of the sort.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:09:42 am by Sordid »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

I'm guessing the forums will come up when the beta starts, or a few days before.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

You can cert everything, but it may be physically impossible.  As it is, it'd take you months of hard play.  When they release the first patch and include a new gun with a new set of attachments, that's another 3 months.  You'll never get everything.  But you can get everything you want.

My vote on name is Dwarven Gentlemens' Club.  Because we all know that all dwarves are really men, and that being a "woman" is just a formality.  And it's classy.

But a simple B12 is concise and simple, so I support this.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As much as I love elaborate and clever names, B12 is more identifiable, and apparently used to treat cyanide poisoning.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Since when did B12 help anybody?
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Are you serious? Don't we always help the newbies to achieve new levels of sadism?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since when did B12 help anybody?
This one does sometimes.

Real motivation for this post: Someone edit the images on that chemical diagram to make it look like a battle plan (CONH2 = Galaxy, H2NOC = Liberator, N = Max, R = Infiltrator, etc). That would make a great utterly confusing, overly complex and incredibly geeky logo.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Since when did B12 help anybody other than the bay watchers and lunatics?
Fixed it so it makes more sense in the context. Also, since when was making someone insane considered helping?
Since Bay 12 I tell you...
Also, dwarves have no need of vitamin B12. They are immune to cancer due to a lack of traditional DNA.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For now, for now. Someday Toady will program it in, and our Dwarfs will have to have a balanced diet.

Also, anyone who don't know what do with your extra cdkeys, send them to me. Because.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

lol who uses CDs anymore?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 826