Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089919 times)

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

Could anyone in the UK tell me which supermarkets or shops carry PC Gamer? I've been to coop and ASDA and neither of them do. I want that damn beta key! :P

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Could anyone in the UK tell me which supermarkets or shops carry PC Gamer? I've been to coop and ASDA and neither of them do. I want that damn beta key! :P
Found mine at Tesco.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Are the PC Gamer codes UK only or what?

Anyhoo, NAMES.

I like the idea of the Beard series of names, in that it's very Bay12 but is also ambiguous enough not to confuse people, like Armok or Slaves to Armok would. I think anyone who knows about Bay12 should be able to recognize us without scaring off anyone who doesn't. If we get a short tag as well as a name, I highly recommend Bay12 or BAY12, if it fits. B12 is a little too generic, and it sounds like an aircraft designation. Something in the full name referring to our affinity for vehicles would be good too, so something like Mechanized Infantry, Armored Column or Dragoons (soldiers who ride into battle on horseback but dismount to fight) would be good.

So in short, something like Bearded Dragoons or Bearded Mechanized Assault or whatever would be cool. Just Bay Twelve or The Twelfth Bay works too though.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

US PcGamer gave out codes in the april edition

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about the -=Dwarf Onslaught=- [BAY12]
or B12 if tag is too big.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just Bay 12 or B12.

We want an understated name. Minimalistic even.

We want as much contrast between that and our tactics as possible.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, something to note, just watching the recorded live feeds, and I figured out drop pods. It's not like the first game where you loaded up at your sanctuary to drop, it's actually the squad leader spawn system. Which is awesome.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

How about the -=Dwarf Onslaught=- [BAY12]
or B12 if tag is too big.
The only Only ONLY ONLY characters that should "wrap" your name are alt+19 - ‼  There is absolutely no excuse to drop to elementary school level "oh look at me" by putting these little annoying brackets around your name.  The only exception is if you are currently on fire.

Twelfth Bay
[BAY12] or [B12]

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

I vote [B12].
Beards are implied.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I'm still going to kill you all dwarves. NC are scum that deserve to be wiped of the face of Auraxis. You just wait till I fly my galaxy into your face, you wait *shakes fist angrily*

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm partial to MAXdwarves (or ‼MAXdwarves‼) with a [Bay 12] tag if there's enough space.  Either way, if you're going NC you're on your own.

Also, as of now I have a beta key.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

The Bay12 Mechanized Infantry.

And I propose we use [‼BAY12‼] for our tag
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I'm the only one that really likes MAXlords, I'll just throw my vote in for the 12th bay [B12]

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B12 or Bay12 or Bay 12. There is no alternative. Except, of course, "The Twelfth Bay". No silly bracketing symbols and we are not constantly on fire.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 826