Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089295 times)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

B12 or Bay12 or Bay 12. There is no alternative. Except, of course, "The Twelfth Bay". No silly bracketing symbols and we are not constantly on fire.
Indeed.

+1, except I don't have a key, so perhaps +0 or +0.5. Brackets such as [B12] are acceptable.

!!Bay12!! just sounds histerical (as in OHMAHGAHD histerical, not as in histerically fun).

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

B12 or Bay12 or Bay 12. There is no alternative. Except, of course, "The Twelfth Bay". No silly bracketing symbols and we are not constantly on fire.
Indeed.

+1, except I don't have a key, so perhaps +0 or +0.5. Brackets such as [B12] are acceptable.

!!Bay12!! just sounds histerical (as in OHMAHGAHD histerical, not as in histerically fun).
And another vote for the boring-but-mature option.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Yeah just B12 or [B12] is fine.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yeah just B12 or [B12] is fine.
Another +1 to the boring but mature option.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, for our clantag/whatever that people have to see a lot, I vote one of the [B12] or Bay12 varients. For a long-form name, something more fanciful will do. Probably one of the acronyms.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm starting to think we need to form a Nameing Committee. This committee with have to form a think tank. Then, the think tank will get together a research team, to develop a study, to be issued by a study group, and reviewed by a review panel, which will be selected by the think tank, and approved by the committee.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

I'm starting to think we need to form a Nameing Committee. This committee with have to form a think tank. Then, the think tank will get together a research team, to develop a study, to be issued by a study group, and reviewed by a review panel, which will be selected by the think tank, and approved by the committee.

I'm pretty sure you work at my company.

Karakzon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ethics:give a shit?: denied]
    • View Profile

OR:

call it Bay12 (as the tag) - because b12 could have other connotations, and anyone familiar with these fourms or DF will know Bay12.

Then we make up a name. Folks generally enjoy dwarves being mentioned and beards. Since a dwarf implies a beard anyways i suggest we go for a Dwarf name varient or stick to a simple The Twelfth Bay / Dwarf Armored Regiment / Toadwarriors / anything up to three words long. After that it gets a bit ridiculous.

-it annoys me theirs an f and th next to each other in thwelfth for some reason-
I am Dyslexic. No its not going to change any time soon.
Bolts of Exsanguination THE terrifying glacier export, get yours today!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Dwarven Engineering Response Platoon [DERP]

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

DERP of the Twelfth Bay.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Bearded Assault Dwarves [BAD]

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Either Slaves of/to Armok or The Twelfth Bay. Anything else is immature.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 826