Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089331 times)

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Is today the day we get word on the beta? Here's to hopeing!
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Sounds like we need to load a Galaxy to perform some "SWAT Training" at that heavily guarded enemy base.

You know what I'm talking about.

We are going to be the most loved outfit in all of PS2 :P
"Why the hell does this 'B12' outfit keep crashing galaxies full of nubs into their own base?!"

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Sounds like we need to load a Galaxy to perform some "SWAT Training" at that heavily guarded enemy base.

You know what I'm talking about.

We are going to be the most loved outfit in all of PS2 :P
"Why the hell does this 'B12' outfit keep crashing galaxies full of nubs into their own base?!"
For FUN™!

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

You're missing the point.  You crash the numbs into the enemy base.  And then you cap it during the confusion.

Nelia Hawk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

isnt throwing kittens into the enemy base more effective then throwing our noobs in there?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Noobs can take more bullets before dying. They are also bigger.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

One thing about nubs.
They reproduce much faster then kittens.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Hmmm, I just noticed this in my Sony Account (which I keep checking, because checking it every day makes the beta open up faster, as everyone knows):

PlanetSide™ : PENDING
CURRENT GAME PASS PLAN:
45 Day Non-Recurring

.... Does that mean I've had 45 days of playing PS 1 sitting in my account since 2006? Or that I had it once but spent them already? Hmm. Strange.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That means you have 45 days, and when you run out the will not bill you to renew it.

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

SOE like most company's with MMO's will occasionally give subscribers and former subscribers free game time. That 45 days is all the free time you've racked up.
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

... FUCK YEAH  :D

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It may be from when they got hacked and gave out free game time to all current members.

P.S. Perhaps we should consider whether to make one outfit on one faction, or two with the two highest-voted choices, or all three, and whether they should be on the same or different servers. If we had two on the same server they could theoretically not fight each other, instead only fighting the third faction, and potentially work together on joint ops or coordinate two-pronged attacks, etc. :V
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:54:48 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we had two on the same server they could theoretically not fight each other, instead only fighting the third faction, and potentially work together on joint ops or coordinate two-pronged attacks, etc. :V
It's already been agreed that we won't be doing this. I can't remember why, though, or what pages the discussion was on. Kind of kills the fun of the game. And we can't possibly be occupying the entire teams, so teammates would probably be angry.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please, Bay12 will fight its own members on the same team.  Not even kidding here.  B12NC has the chance to fight B12VS?  Let the bloodbath begin!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Please, Bay12 will fight its own members on the same team.  Not even kidding here.  B12NC has the chance to fight B12VS?  Let the bloodbath begin!
It is the Bay12 way.

Also, not fighting fellow B12ers on the enemy side would probably attract a very unhappy mod.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 826