Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089184 times)

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Less trailer, more beta.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Spend less money on trailer, more on hardware!

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A countdown to a trailer? really?

Who gives a fuck about a trailer?

Therefore it has too be something else.
Because seriously it's a TRAILER!

Nope I really think its a trailer.... This is some massive bull shit really why the fuck do they think people give a shit about a trailer >,>
Higby got over 3000 people to watch him get a haircut.  They could put out just about anything at this point and people would watch it.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the teaser they put out of the trailer already actually looked good. I won't mind watching it. Granted, I want to play it more, but I'll definitely watch the trailer. I guess I'm the only person half way interested in the story though.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Mh, i like the way they did the story tough.
Every faction has its bad and good sides.

NC fights for freedom, but actually works for corporations
TR fights for keeping power, they dont actually work for anybody.
VS fights for power i guess, commanded by ALIENZ

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

The VS fight for technological supremacy. They are just mad because the NC and TR wants the ground were their relics lie.

Just a bunch of butt hurt priests if you ask me. Got some fancy gear on the other hand...
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Maybe Butthurt priests, but priests with aircraft that can out outmaneuver your VTOL crafts.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe Butthurt priests, but priests with aircraft that can out outmaneuver your VTOL crafts.

On the downside, purple jumpsuits. I think I'll go with a less maneuverable craft and not looking like a complete berk, thank you very much. :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Purple is a fancy color, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Purple is a fancy color, though.
No need to be fancy when you have big guns.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

NC fights for freedom, but actually works for corporations
TR fights for keeping power, they dont actually work for anybody.
VS fights for power i guess, commanded by ALIENZ
TR works for the current dictators/oligarchy afaik. Total control policestate mofos.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Microcline

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the downside, purple jumpsuits. I think I'll go with a less maneuverable craft and not looking like a complete berk, thank you very much. :D
A group of CoD kiddies join the NC, hoping to score some 360NOSCOPE headshots with their bolt drivers.  They act like they're in a military, calling each other "sir" and yelling "tango down" every time they get a kill.  They're defending a base when a purple bus barrels through the gate.  Purple Rain plays over voice chat as dozens of Vanu soldiers drop from galaxies, turning their gritty military shooter into a disco laser rave.  As the final smurf is cut down by a force blade, his last sight is the purple spandex-clad man-ass of a Vanu infiltrator strutting away.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:59:41 pm by Microcline »

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And then the old school RTS players (Dune and C&C) Stomp through with miniguns mowing everyone down, turning everything and everyone red.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

A group of CoD kiddies join the NC, hoping to score some 360NOSCOPE headshots with their bolt drivers.  They act like they're in a military, calling each other "sir" and yelling "tango down" every time they get a kill.  They're defending a base when a purple bus barrels through the gate.  Purple Rain plays over voice chat as dozens of Vanu soldiers drop from galaxies, turning their gritty military shooter into a disco laser rave.  As the final smurf is cut down by a force blade, his last sight is the purple spandex-clad man-ass of a Vanu infiltrator strutting away.
Vanu: Ruiners of the CoD kiddies Seriousity. I'd call that a good thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

EmperorNuthulu

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes nu's for their blueness, oh and that mohawk!
    • View Profile

Nope, CoD kiddies only play on consoles, since PCs are too complicated and none of the other CoD kiddies play on them.
Blargh.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 826