Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089632 times)

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetside 2: Upcoming MMOFPS. 2000 players/server. Beta is beta folks.
« Reply #2130 on: August 28, 2012, 11:24:45 am »

I have made a spreadsheet on Google documents so that we can organize better and get a hold of how many players we currently have. So can the OP(or Girlinhat) be so kind too place the link on the first page?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmqRIjfuhTTJdFJPRFh3ZGNaZGFCTXNmQlY0YWw3LVE#gid=0

Oh, and everyone is free too improve the spreadsheet in anyway they can.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: August 28, 2012, 11:38:39 am »

I have made a spreadsheet on Google documents so that we can organize better and get a hold of how many players we currently have. So can the OP(or Girlinhat) be so kind too place the link on the first page?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmqRIjfuhTTJdFJPRFh3ZGNaZGFCTXNmQlY0YWw3LVE#gid=0

That's a brilliant idea really, it's been rather hard to get info from people about where they're playing. Any know if this violates the NDA in any way?

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: August 28, 2012, 11:44:29 am »

That's a brilliant idea really, it's been rather hard to get info from people about where they're playing. Any know if this violates the NDA in any way?

Unless the NDA says you cannot say that you are in the beta, then no.
Edit:
Here is the part of the NDA about information from the game.

2.1 Confidential Information Defined. "Confidential Information" shall mean: (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Beta Software, Beta Program and/or the Game, including, without limitation, information relating to: (i) the performance, capabilities, bugs and contents of the Beta Software, (ii) Recipients feedback and comments, (iii) any other Beta Program participants feedback and comments, and (iv) any SOE employees feedback and comments, (b) the terms of this Agreement, and (c) any and all information relating to the future or proposed games, services or business operations of SOE. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to Recipient accepting this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of SOE.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:46:15 am by Isdar »

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: August 28, 2012, 11:55:34 am »

Ah, perfect. I couldn't even find the NDA...

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: August 28, 2012, 12:31:33 pm »

My interpretation of that is: "confidential informatoon is what we say it is annd even if we don't mention iy specifically we can say it is later

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: August 28, 2012, 12:34:45 pm »

I think that just said that the NDA is covered by the NDA...

So yeah. Basically.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: August 28, 2012, 02:31:12 pm »

Cool, when that spreadsheet fills out maybe I'll just follow the herd- or at least, I will for sure when characters wipe.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: August 28, 2012, 03:17:29 pm »

Yeah, the NDA says you cannot reveal the terms of the NDA. Of course, it's at a publicly accessible URL... which you can find by searching for 'planetside 2 nda'

Nobody in spreadsheet is on West 3, which is where I am playing NC currently. Oh well!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:20:09 pm by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: August 28, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

Quote from: NDA
"Confidential Information" shall mean: (ii) Recipients feedback and comments

"Comments"? That couldn't possibly be more vague. So basically you can't say anything about the game.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: August 28, 2012, 04:10:29 pm »

Whoops, looks like I'm on east2 not east1 (dur). With absolutley no one so far...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: August 28, 2012, 04:11:57 pm »

Yeah, the NDA says you cannot reveal the terms of the NDA. Of course, it's at a publicly accessible URL... which you can find by searching for 'planetside 2 nda'
So it contradicts itself just by existing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 28, 2012, 04:13:48 pm »

Anyway, we need to Organize. Should we go USWest, USEast, Europe? Or Just NA and Europe? If the second, do we go with and east or west server for NA?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 28, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »

If we wanted to try and consolidate our Europeans, EAST US would probably make most sense. I'm closer to west US and I can try east, but probably not EU. I know even east US is not a savory option for euro players but its better than USWEST right?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: August 28, 2012, 05:13:43 pm »

Aren't all the US servers supposed to be in the same place?

I think I'll stay where I am. Nobody has A2A missiles yet (although I haven't logged on yet today, and they'll probably show up within a few days).

Also, I found a small outfit here, although in-game outfit support does not seem to work properly yet.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 28, 2012, 07:07:29 pm »

Just FYI, I won't be going NC after all. The TR are much more fun. If we get a TR group I'll join that, otherwise I'm afraid I'm out.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 826