Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1089191 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.
« Reply #10260 on: April 25, 2014, 03:47:16 am »

If your wireless router is more then two years old, get a new one. They can go, and give you a poor signal. Do some looking online, and find a decent one. That should fix the issue. I have a room mate who also plays planetside, he's wired, I'm wireless, and we both get good lat when the provider isn't being a pain.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10261 on: April 25, 2014, 03:58:38 am »

Yeah, I get this sometimes, and it's definitely the connection. Run a cable to your computer if it's feasible at all.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10262 on: April 25, 2014, 08:36:58 am »

Yeah, I get this sometimes, and it's definitely the connection. Run a cable to your computer if it's feasible at all.

Yeah, you can get a Category 5E cable for cheap at Wallmart.
Also, just give us what type of laptop you have. ie: Dell Inspiron 1525 <-Mine
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10263 on: April 25, 2014, 08:52:31 am »

Huh, so by whatever miracle. My laptop can actually run this game. And actually run it well! Anyways, I joined in, played a fewmatches as a sniper and got slaughtered. Is there a bay12 outfit?

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10264 on: April 25, 2014, 09:53:27 am »

Wireless is going to give you a similar performance to wired if your router and card were made within the last year, and your house isnt painted with lead.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10265 on: April 25, 2014, 10:48:57 am »

Huh, so by whatever miracle. My laptop can actually run this game. And actually run it well! Anyways, I joined in, played a fewmatches as a sniper and got slaughtered. Is there a bay12 outfit?
Are you in VS or NC or TR? You forgot an important part of the question.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10266 on: April 25, 2014, 10:59:52 am »

I have a character in all three factions. I was trying out different weapons and such. I normally play as the purple peeps though. VS I think they are called.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10267 on: April 25, 2014, 11:05:30 am »

PM Zona here, I don't think its only a b12 outfit but he's the most recent VS guy in the thread who can invite people I know of.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10268 on: April 25, 2014, 11:07:16 am »

Thankies. I'll drop him a message later on when I get in game.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10269 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:25 am »

wait!
We have b12 outfit on some server?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10270 on: April 25, 2014, 11:19:07 am »

wait!
We have b12 outfit on some server?
I know we have an NC one around here somewhere, and Zona has a VS outfit on Matterson that he invited me to earlier in the thread.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile
« Reply #10271 on: April 25, 2014, 12:40:06 pm »

If I may note, my in game name is Zonas, someone got to Zona before me. The outfits [DaPP], we're the largest VS outfit on Mattherson and currently include 3 bay12ers. I'm a Pl and will happily throw an invite at anyone who sends me a tell in game.
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10272 on: April 25, 2014, 12:47:11 pm »

If I may note, my in game name is Zonas, someone got to Zona before me. The outfits [DaPP], we're the largest VS outfit on Mattherson and currently include 3 bay12ers. I'm a Pl and will happily throw an invite at anyone who sends me a tell in game.

How many outfits are we repping on this thread? I'm a Squad Lead for Voodoo Shipping Company [VCO] the largest NC outfit on Mattherson.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 12:53:01 pm by MasterFancyPants »
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10273 on: April 25, 2014, 02:28:18 pm »

How many outfits are we repping on this thread? I'm a Squad Lead for Voodoo Shipping Company [VCO] the largest NC outfit on Mattherson.

Holy mackerel., I met you in game a couple of months ago. I play as iamchoppy[NC].

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10274 on: April 25, 2014, 02:40:33 pm »

No outfit yet, but I am AseaHeru on Connery.(NC)
And AseaHeruCeries...(More NC)
And there is another one too, for another europe server...(VS)
Gah, why do all my friends who play PS2 live in europe and on other sides of the faction wall?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 826