Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 657970 times)

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Friend Code List added to OP
« Reply #1155 on: October 19, 2013, 01:42:57 am »

I'm impressed by how much pride you're displaying after using your end game team to defeat someone who's only just passed the halfway mark, using pokemon and skills he doesn't even have access too or even heard of.

Congratulations on your victory. Rest assured I will never challenge you again.

--------------

On another note, if anyone else here has an Aegislash, can you tell me the results of your EV training? I maxed mine out with defense and special defense and it seems his stats exceed the chart. Want to know if it's the same for others.

It's not really pride, I mean I got wiped by mega teams when I started too.  I'm just trying to give some friendly advice.  Sorry if it came off the wrong way.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 19, 2013, 01:50:03 am »

Oh my god. This Xerneas I just caught. It's got near-perfect Attack and Speed IVs, a meh-but-not-bad Special Attack, and a Rash nature. Oh, and perfect HP.

Mixed Xerneas go!

The downside, of course, is that I was planning on trading it for Yveltal to fill my pokedex. Now I've got to figure out what to do there because there's no chance in hell I'm getting rid of this.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 19, 2013, 04:48:39 am »

Wait you get Hidden Ability Pokeymans from Safari?

Guess I'd better beat the rest of the game maybe. I've EV'd a good nature something or other that DOESN'T double-suck against rock types, so maybe I'll chop the second Gym up with that. OR MAYBE I WILL EV THE REST OF MY TEAM!

If I see you online Sirus, I'll toss you a Fennekin.
Everybody!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 19, 2013, 06:41:46 am »

Oh my god. This Xerneas I just caught. It's got near-perfect Attack and Speed IVs, a meh-but-not-bad Special Attack, and a Rash nature. Oh, and perfect HP.

Mixed Xerneas go!

The downside, of course, is that I was planning on trading it for Yveltal to fill my pokedex. Now I've got to figure out what to do there because there's no chance in hell I'm getting rid of this.

My brother (who has been following X and Y news rather religiously of late) told me yesterday that all legendary Pokemon and Baby Pokemon (Togepi, Pichu, Ect) spawn with three guaranteed perfect IVs in X and Y. A quick check on my Yveltal and a few baby Pokemon I got on wonder trade seem to confirm this. You should be able to trade and get a Yveltal who is just as awesome.

Does anyone have an extra magmar?
I need one for breeding purposes.

I've not even seen one yet.

Battle Uniman:

Tip- Beware Mega Charizard Y's Solar Beam as it has no charge time.  That sun effect makes him into an insane special cannon. (Mine isn't even IV or EV customized, it just has a good nature and it took 1/3 of garydos's health with flamethrower.)

Fortunately I didn't need to send in my totally untrained Dragonair.  Also when battling online prepare for everyone and I mean everyone using fire types galore, and tons of swords and T-Rexes.

Where do you find the Solar Beam TM in this game? I've been using the rather unreliable Focus Blast on my Mega-Zard to deal with rock types.

Kansa's friend safari has Magmar.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 19, 2013, 06:54:01 am »

My brother (who has been following X and Y news rather religiously of late) told me yesterday that all legendary Pokemon and Baby Pokemon (Togepi, Pichu, Ect) spawn with three guaranteed perfect IVs in X and Y.
WAIT WHAT

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 19, 2013, 06:55:26 am »

You know how a while ago it was noted that caves were no longer constant encounter hordes of zubats?

Yesterday I realized my Charmander was female, and that I could have the internet catch my pokemon for me. Magikarp, I've got a job for you -- to the day care!

After a lot of A: pokemon sex and B: bicycle riding, the internet had produced for me a small group of my favorite pokemon, including a Petilil... which I then breeded to the correct nature, involving more pokemon sex and bicycle riding. Now, for a sun stone!

What do you mean you don't have a sun stone? What the hell kind of "Stone Emporium" is this? Wait, that gym that kicked my ass (hence the Petilil search) had a Solrock, those carry sun stones. Pokedex, where are they found?

Aha, they're kept in the cave with only 6 pokemon, 9 of which aren't Solrocks. Thanks zubats...
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 19, 2013, 06:57:50 am »

There are Super Secret Super Training things for stones. One for each except for Sun/Moon which are lumped together.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 19, 2013, 09:07:14 am »

That worked, thank you! (Kinda wish I was right handed now, though... heh.)
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 19, 2013, 09:11:19 am »

*can't get a 3Ds until christmas*
*sad violin*
Black lives matter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 19, 2013, 09:34:22 am »

*can't get a 3Ds until christmas*
*sad violin*
I think you'd still have a chance to get the zoomy blaziken with megaitem though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: October 19, 2013, 02:58:59 pm »

So, I thought that my Inkay should have evolved by level thirty. I looked it up, and it is ridiculous.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 19, 2013, 03:03:33 pm »

It's hilarious isn't it XD
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 19, 2013, 03:27:13 pm »

I don't use my Yvetal much. I've got a lot of the stuff I want, but I want quite a few Electric types still.
Especially Galvantula.

Better yet, get yourself a Ditto from that flowery place... Pokemon Forest? or something. They're a bit rare, but not hard to find- however, Ditto are basically a "free anything" pass on the GTS.

So, I thought that my Inkay should have evolved by level thirty. I looked it up, and it is ridiculous.

I heard
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Isn't there a guy that tells you about IVs postgame? May be EVs, but he's like, "OH. YOU HAVE NICE SPEED, BUT YOU COULD WORK ON YOUR SPECIAL ATTACK." I think the exact word is "potential". I'm gonna try and breed some "top percentage" rattata (figuratively) and Super Train like crazy.

Also. Super Training isn't a thing I've been doing. Stupid y/n?

Also, gonna friend everyone who's FCs are up since like p71, and on the front page list. Culise, registered as Ems, has a Safari Zone with Machoke and Throh, along with a ???.

My breeding machine has been pretty much set up, I've got a ditto (which I've suddenly started calling something that sounds very close, makes sense in context, and cannot accidentally stop slipping all over Freud's banana peels) but I still require myself a shot at Chespin, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. I have the other starters and can try to breed you one with a nature you like or something for one of the above pokemon, at any level/evo.

Going to do some more Safaris. I think that gender is set in stone but I'm not entirely sure... also, metang catch rate is like 0.01
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:47:05 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 19, 2013, 04:29:18 pm »

The IVs guy is in the pokecenter in the post game town.

i just got an Impish Larvesta -SP att +def with perfect IVs in attack, def, and spec def.  i assume there must be a good way to use this thing, any recommendations for EV training?
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 463