Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 658414 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1215 on: October 20, 2013, 10:05:05 am »

It is mombased, yes. But ditto doesnt count unless you have two ditto.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 20, 2013, 10:05:06 am »

Yes you can. Ditto's are an exception to the rule on account of being dittos
It's FEF, not FEOF

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 20, 2013, 10:06:09 am »

Thanks, so relived now because I plan to exchange my starters for other starters I don't have. :D
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 20, 2013, 10:09:31 am »

One of my none bay 12 codes produces Ivysaurs wooo.  I'll have to get a good one to train.

Also is it just me or are the ways to earn BP a lot more productive now?  I did a battle maison singles and was able to get a life orb with the earned BP.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: October 20, 2013, 12:28:55 pm »

LMAO!

Reudh! You need to tell me when you're trying to have troll battles. I saw a Mewtwo so I thought we were fighting fo' serious. Suddenly three Meowstics.

Also, those things really hurt.

Haha, yeah that was great fun. Bet you didn't expect the Infiltrator ability that Purrable had, bypassing your substitute :P
Oh that was what it was!

I was wondering how the hell you killed me haha.

-------------

Some super nice person traded me a protean Froakie with +sp. attack / -def for one of my traded crappy chesnaughts. Woo! Super overpowered frog here we come. I just need ice beam now.

By the way, can anyone catch a larvestar in my friend safari and trade it to me?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: October 20, 2013, 12:39:32 pm »

So apparently you don't have to have seen a pokemon before trading it on GTS. You can just enter the name of whatever you want in the "pokemon name" section and if it's a real pokemon, it'll list it. I just got my Ditto this way.

This might be my favorite upgrade this gen.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: October 20, 2013, 01:12:15 pm »

Mega Gengar is pretty absurd. I'm not sure he's overpowered since he's brutally weak to psychic, ground, and dark (so freaking common) but he gets shadow tag which makes it impossible for you to switch out your pokemon. Basically if you sent out something that can't hurt ghost, the other guy can just send in mega Gengar and you're screwed.

Given how versatile the pokemon is anyway, this is pretty crazy. You can give him almost anything.

I also managed to kill my first mega Mewtwo with gyro ball + swords dance. I used Aegislash though haha.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: October 20, 2013, 01:39:35 pm »

Mega Gengar is pretty absurd. I'm not sure he's overpowered since he's brutally weak to psychic, ground, and dark (so freaking common) but he gets shadow tag which makes it impossible for you to switch out your pokemon. Basically if you sent out something that can't hurt ghost, the other guy can just send in mega Gengar and you're screwed.

Given how versatile the pokemon is anyway, this is pretty crazy. You can give him almost anything.

I also managed to kill my first mega Mewtwo with gyro ball + swords dance. I used Aegislash though haha.

Nah, the only problem is that it's easy to kill period. Mine's supposedly got "superior" IVs all around, and it still can't take hits.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: October 20, 2013, 01:44:56 pm »

I was just in the friend safari and can confirm Neotemplar has Eevee as their third pokemon.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 01:48:18 pm by RekkaAtsuma »
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: October 20, 2013, 01:55:49 pm »

I'm up for some safari, I'll add all of you.

my code: Drakale 4098-3426-1349

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: October 20, 2013, 02:06:09 pm »

I'm up for some safari, I'll add all of you.

my code: Drakale 4098-3426-1349
Drakale you give Ice type, and you give the pokemon Snover, Sneasel, Piloswine.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: October 20, 2013, 02:17:05 pm »

Nah, the only problem is that it's easy to kill period. Mine's supposedly got "superior" IVs all around, and it still can't take hits.
He's not meant to take hits. It's mostly the fact that he has the shadow tag ability since when you're fighting in MP, the most important thing is the ability to switch Pokemon.

Basically if at any point the enemy player sends out a pokemon that doesn't have an anti-ghost poison move, he's essentially suicided it as it can't escape.

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #1227 on: October 20, 2013, 02:17:44 pm »

Please add this to the poll: I want one of the games, but I don't have a 3DS.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: October 20, 2013, 02:31:25 pm »

Oh good point. Added
It's FEF, not FEOF

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: October 20, 2013, 03:30:56 pm »

By the way, here's a nifty EV training guide for getting about 60 EVs per horde: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1os41g/a_small_traditional_ev_training_guide_aka_why/

Other than Special Attack and Special Defense, you can train up EVs super quick.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 463