Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 654336 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Hehe a friend of mine got their shaymin at the same time as me and we compared stats.   He actually wants to try to use a shaymin so we were seeing what had better stats.

He got a brave one with decent stats except special attack.  I got a neutral one with 1 or 2 IVs for everything but atk, speed and defense.   It's like right when he thought he got a terrible unusable one, I one upped him with worse.   

Fortunately he managed to do some kind of insane gts trading magic he seems to be really good at to get the special attack one he wanted, and I typically dislike using legendaries so I pretty much just put it in my 'limited edition' box and am planning on forgetting it exists like everything else in there.

It's like the RNG hates us both but hates me more.  Either that or it knows I'm not gunna use it anyway and just give me the garbage so it can give the good ones to people who care.  Every time me and him compare event pokemon I get the craptacular one.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:06:24 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Pokemon Go is now out in Australia and New Zealand. Other regions expected sometime soon. Probably.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man so many cool new pokemon.

Too bad the vast majority of them suck...

DAMN IT POKEMON! is it so wrong Furfrou looks absolutely amazing?

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All along, I've been planning to buy my first ever mobile-type telephone device to play Pokémon Go...
...Now that I'm looking into it, the price of data is really scaring me, though. Are there any estimates on the upper end of how much data it would use in a month yet?

I am absolutely in love with the idea of catching Rattatas while walking in the park but if it's going to cost me $40 a month I might have to be realistic about this. :'(

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

All along, I've been planning to buy my first ever mobile-type telephone device to play Pokémon Go...
...Now that I'm looking into it, the price of data is really scaring me, though. Are there any estimates on the upper end of how much data it would use in a month yet?

I am absolutely in love with the idea of catching Rattatas while walking in the park but if it's going to cost me $40 a month I might have to be realistic about this. :'(
I can't tell if you're really young or really old.

If it's like Google Maps then it'll probably be up to a few hundred MB a month if you never use WiFi.

Also, real talk, Pokemon Go should not be on your list of priorities when it comes to buying a phone and a phone plan. Especially if you're at a point in your life where $40 a month (I'm assuming US$) for a phone is too expensive.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

It's out in the US!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Pokemon Go Release has Begun!
« Reply #4731 on: July 06, 2016, 10:38:40 pm »

Yeah, you should get a phone for phone reasons first (or be on family's/friend's plan together?) Apps are just a bonus.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:07 pm »

I got my phone upgraded for apps. Work-related apps, mostly, but still apps.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: July 06, 2016, 11:14:14 pm »

no customization options with blue clothes 0/10 worst game nintendo has ever made
Black lives matter.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: July 06, 2016, 11:41:42 pm »

That's a bit rude. :-\

Anyway, my searching is turning up results like "up to 750 MB" and "1-2 GB" for heavy usage, but I suppose it's mostly speculation and inference from Ingress at this point. Hopefully we'll get some actual numbers soon.

Also I'm seeing that you can buy Pokémon storage upgrades? Is there a limit to how many different Pokémon you can have?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: July 06, 2016, 11:54:53 pm »

worst game nintendo has ever made

Goodness... I actually wonder what really earns that title.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: July 07, 2016, 12:36:17 am »

I was hoping the combat would be a bit more along the lines of traditional Pokemon. Not really sure I want to get into this one with the tapping shit.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: July 07, 2016, 12:40:31 am »

I was hoping the combat would be a bit more along the lines of traditional Pokemon. Not really sure I want to get into this one with the tapping shit.

How else will you break your phone?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4738 on: July 07, 2016, 12:43:21 am »

How else will you break your phone?
I bought a Sony Z3. It came pre-broken.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: July 07, 2016, 01:27:58 am »

That's a bit rude. :-\

Anyway, my searching is turning up results like "up to 750 MB" and "1-2 GB" for heavy usage, but I suppose it's mostly speculation and inference from Ingress at this point. Hopefully we'll get some actual numbers soon.

Also I'm seeing that you can buy Pokémon storage upgrades? Is there a limit to how many different Pokémon you can have?
you start off with room for 250
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 463