Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 15, 2012, 02:31:16 am

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: PlayableCiv+ (V. 0.05A) [Antmen]  (Read 47302 times)

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
Re: PlayableCiv+ (V. 0.04A)
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2012, 09:28:10 am »

New crazy idea! Nymphs should have special attack that makes male opponent dizzy. Kind of "seduction aura" (cloud) or "inviting glance" (target within line of sight)  :D

lol Can I make it a bite attack too? lololol
lol!
"Nymph bites McDwarf in the upper body. Lust venom is injected into McDwarf's veins! McDwarf feels dizzy"
lol Pretty much, also, lol quote fail
'ere the Chias get hungry...

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2012, 09:32:52 am »

New crazy idea! Nymphs should have special attack that makes male opponent dizzy. Kind of "seduction aura" (cloud) or "inviting glance" (target within line of sight)  :D

lol Can I make it a bite attack too? lololol
lol!
"Nymph bites McDwarf in the upper body. Lust venom is injected into McDwarf's veins! McDwarf feels dizzy"
lol Pretty much, also, lol quote fail
lol you ninja'd me!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

jackbod

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:KOBOLD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 11, 2012, 10:18:27 am »

I have at on of lores for races floating round in my mind if you want me to write them up  :P
One often meets his own destiny on the path he takes to avoid it

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2012, 10:22:10 am »

I have at on of lores for races floating round in my mind if you want me to write them up  :P
Please do :)

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
Re: PlayableCiv+ (V. 0.05A) [Antmen]
« Reply #124 on: July 11, 2012, 11:07:29 pm »

0.5 Out :P

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2012, 01:34:38 am »

Dude, you're making me re-gen my world again and again, to play Elven Forest with latest version.  :D
I think I'll stuck with 0.4 world for now, nothing big changed there. Plants need seasons to grow!
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2012, 01:56:31 am »

Dude, you're making me re-gen my world again and again, to play Elven Forest with latest version.  :D
I think I'll stuck with 0.4 world for now, nothing big changed there. Plants need seasons to grow!
Haha I'm glad you're using it:) Antmen aren't much right now, so don't feel bad about sticking to 0.04 :P
Antmen are missing some real racial features right now.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2012, 02:20:16 am »

Haha I'm glad you're using it:) Antmen aren't much right now, so don't feel bad about sticking to 0.04 :P
I want to start community game as elves, once mod is tested to be playable

And did you make Nymphs look nice? No horns and hooves? Not talking about "sexappeal aura" for now.

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2012, 02:27:25 am »

I want to start community game as elves, once mod is tested to be playable

And did you make Nymphs look nice? No horns and hooves? Not talking about "sexappeal aura" for now.
Ah crap. No sorry. I'll put it in my notes and make sure it's in the next update.
I promise, I'll get the Goblins/Humans playable in the next update. I know I need to get both of those working, I've accidentally put them off for awhile lol. Then I'm about to put up a poll on which of these few ideas I have the next race should be. And then in 3 days I'll have the results of the poll, and make that race. AND THEN I'm going to finish the installer, fully play test all races (I'll give you credit for lots of early playtesting peregarrett :P) and then put this mod in Beta. Once it's in Beta, all races that are present will be proven playable.

And also, Beta will be where I start introducing real updates, ones that are not minor bugfixes(unless absolutely necessary)  and they'll be lightly playtested. That's kindof how I did this update, except it still wasn't very big. I think 0.06A will be the first beta-like update. And hopefully there won't be a 0.07A, instead a 0.1B.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 02:38:43 am by Toxicshadow »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2012, 02:55:14 am »

Ooookay.

Some tuning suggestion to elven plants.
- Remove adamantine plant at all. It's dwarven privacy! And we need elegant names for others of them. I'll think of it later.
- Can we make the seeds be available by tree altar only? i.e. you can't buy them at embark or caravan. Maybe, setting their biome to nothing or really rare location... Will this allow farming of them  in any other biome? Or set [FREQUENCY:0] to them...
- Make industry line more complicated. Not just plant seed-harvest-process plant to bar-forge bar, but, say, plant-harvest-process leaves to bag-smelt leaves (x10?) to bar-forge. Elves should have metals in very-very rare quantities, as an exception to give masterwork steel scimitar to the mightest warrior. Also - flux plant!

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2012, 03:03:13 am »

Ooookay.

- Remove adamantine plant at all. It's dwarven privacy! And we need elegant names for others of them. I'll think of it later.
- Can we make the seeds be available by tree altar only? i.e. you can't buy them at embark or caravan. Maybe, setting their biome to nothing or really rare location... Will this allow farming of them  in any other biome? Or set [FREQUENCY:0] to them...
- Make industry line more complicated. Not just plant seed-harvest-process plant to bar-forge bar, but, say, plant-harvest-process leaves to bag-smelt leaves (x10?) to bar-forge. Elves should have metals in very-very rare quantities, as an exception to give masterwork steel scimitar to the mightest warrior. Also - flux plant!
Have you actually managed to get an addy plant? And I'll probably remove it yeah.
Also, I've tried getting the plants to be altar only, I'm not sure if I can without the plant's not being able to grow.
And, have you obtained seeds by shrubs? I hope not lol, you aren't supposed to. The plant industry does need improvements, I didn't like it when I added it, but Elves need metal. Maybe, instead of these plants, Elves could 'trade' (To the tree altar) a certain amount of certain plants for the specific bar of metal? For example, 15 Wild strawberries, 10 rat weed, 5 whip vines gives a bar of steel (This is an example, not the set amounts)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2012, 03:27:40 am »

Ooookay.

Have you actually managed to get an addy plant? And I'll probably remove it yeah.
Also, I've tried getting the plants to be altar only, I'm not sure if I can without the plant's not being able to grow.
And, have you obtained seeds by shrubs? I hope not lol, you aren't supposed to. The plant industry does need improvements, I didn't like it when I added it, but Elves need metal. Maybe, instead of these plants, Elves could 'trade' (To the tree altar) a certain amount of certain plants for the specific bar of metal? For example, 15 Wild strawberries, 10 rat weed, 5 whip vines gives a bar of steel (This is an example, not the set amounts)
I've seen adamatine seeds at embark preparations. And I was getting small tree plants through herbalism, but it was before metal plants was added. I think, FREQUENCY:0 would forbid it from growing freely, and if it's impossible to exclude them from trading, let's at least make them cost a lot.

I like idea of plant with metal output more. Like plant roots absorb minerals dissolved into soil and lay them in their leaves, which are collected later. It gets along with their tree-loving nature more, than just materializing a bar of any metal and consume a number of plants and seeds. Elves should be masters of biotech, not just "magic"!

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2012, 03:35:50 am »

Ooookay.

I've seen adamatine seeds at embark preparations. And I was getting small tree plants through herbalism, but it was before metal plants was added. I think, FREQUENCY:0 would forbid it from growing freely, and if it's impossible to exclude them from trading, let's at least make them cost a lot.

I like idea of plant with metal output more. Like plant roots absorb minerals dissolved into soil and lay them in their leaves, which are collected later. It gets along with their tree-loving nature more, than just materializing a bar of any metal and consume a number of plants and seeds. Elves should be masters of biotech, not just "magic"!
I thought I did add FREQUENCY:0? And alright, I'll atleast triple their material values. Right now they're simply the metal's value.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2012, 04:39:56 am »

I thought I did add FREQUENCY:0? And alright, I'll atleast triple their material values. Right now they're simply the metal's value.
0.4 has no frequency tag, so it's default 50 according to wiki.

Another minor bug - elves lack PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_TRAINER
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 05:13:54 am by peregarrett »

Tierre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2012, 06:07:32 am »

Also i think FREQUENCY:0 actually is not working and going to default 50. You need to add frequency 1 or better yet just remove BIOME tags - that will make it existent and non-existent at once. Also if it is a cavern plant - then it will not be avaible to any civ if it is growing lower than level1 - levels 2 and 3 are prohibited for civs.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19