Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 5 - That's the last of them. [Game Over!]  (Read 61067 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 5 - That's the last of them. [Game Over!]
« Reply #255 on: August 06, 2012, 09:45:11 am »

Zombie Urist was just too good. He killed all the scum before we had a chance to settle down to business.

I WAS NOT SCUM

Third-party = scum.  :P

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2012, 09:47:12 am »

You only say that because you were the one I was supposed to kill.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 06, 2012, 09:58:39 am »

To be fair, if UI had been alive when Dariush died, then the game would have ended anyway.  UI would just slink away defeated.

Most of you Archs got screwed... until D2 when Native rolled a 99 that would have been a rare otherwise.
Damn Native. That was MY fucking Grayswandir. I have been lusting after it for (literally) decades! He got it, and he had the gall to ignore it! Let him have the scroll of fucking enchant weapon next time, I say!

Boring, too- I wanted one of the fun artifacts like Kal Berim or Scroll of Genocide to get rolled up.  Deck of Many Things is fun too, but no one fished it out of the pool.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 06, 2012, 10:22:47 am »

The crown is turned in, secured in a vault in the Mage Guild, and everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.

Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison that night.
Forgive me Bookthras; I laughed. 

Also, this:
Bookthras:

Considering your limited options, you decide to lock up Hapah for the night.  You begin sneaking toward him along the fuchsia corridor made of the sound of apples, when a jar of gherkins comes through the wall and sings a song for you to follow him.  You do so, and he directs you along the yellow-flowered path to a much prettier target.  You sing your scroll in that direction instead, and the sun rises and the rocks start tap dancing and singing along.

You wake up the next morning with a mouth full of grit- you knew you shouldn’t have eaten the glowing cotton candy.  You’re also sure you didn’t target Hapah- you believe you got Dariush instead.  Damn hallucinations.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 5 - Indecision [Night 2]
« Reply #259 on: August 06, 2012, 01:39:22 pm »

This fucking sucks! I was the fucking archaeologist, with a fedora, a whip, and a wookie sidekick, and what did I get from it? A fucking scroll of enchant weapon, an infected snake bite on my bum, and some sort of poison that killed me (which may or may not be from that fucking snake). This fucking sucks! Fuck archaeology, I'm changing careers. I'll become a smuggler. I think my wookie can get me a ship. Fuck you all, I'm outta here.

I was clearly the better archaeologist! I found a Scroll of treasure detection and the legendary Grayswandir (that I almost used on Dariush but changed my mind). I would have gone with it if I knew this was going to be our last night. D:
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 06, 2012, 01:53:01 pm »

Hooray! Nearly perfect town win. Kinda funny how I got a =oResistPoison though.  :P
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 06, 2012, 02:01:39 pm »

Well that was unexpected. And here I was going to lambast Book for letting it go to nolynch instead of ZU, since at least then we'd learn something.

So, yeah. Pretty much singlehanded ZU there. I uh, got this scroll of Bane? And Enchant Armor, but I wasn't confident enough of anyone's alignment to use it, so...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]