Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 637

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 687003 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Nope - farts come from the gut flora producing methane, and babby has neither gut flora nor the necessary input materials to produce methane.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Although they can defecate in the womb, but since their entire diet is amniotic fluid its not a big deal.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

It also has a faint metallic taste when it falls on your tongue.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

What in blazes type of snow do you have? 0_o
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope - farts come from the gut flora producing methane, and babby has neither gut flora nor the necessary input materials to produce methane.
Wait, flora? Like, plants?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

It also has a faint metallic taste when it falls on your tongue.
You guys should check your nuclear reactors more often. What you're tasting is definitely not snow.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

I have this little problem now and then: I have a radio on my table that is constantly plugged in, because it also has watches and thermometer at display, but the radio function is turned off. And yet it makes those noises, like radio interference. Kinda creepy, especially at night. Any advice besides plugging it off?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you still have the instruction manual? See if there is something in the troubleshooting section.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you still have the instruction manual? See if there is something in the troubleshooting section.

Oh. That's really something I should do. Haven't thought about that. I think I still have it somewhere, I'll go look into it.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Does it do it all the time? My radio makes weird noise when my cell phone is about to ring, or when I turn the light on and off.

As for snow, its faint but distinct. I think its the taste of water with little or no minerals in it. At least, the labs distilled water taste similar.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does it do it all the time? My radio makes weird noise when my cell phone is about to ring, or when I turn the light on and off.\

It does that at random. In the middle of the night, in the broad daylight, when my computer is on, when it's off, when my cellphone is far and when it's near. Lights also do not matter.
Sigs

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Query: Can...someone generally explain Snow?
Honest question here. We don't experience snow at all. :-\ [and many people in my country love the idea]

0-2 times per year, if you're lucky, where I came from, you'll wake up to an intense quiet.  You'll look out the window...  And be blinded.  The sky is grey, but you don't notice-  The EVERYthing is white.  A coating of powdery white over ever building, tree, yard, everything.  The entire landscape is white on grey.  And the pictures don't do it justice - it is BRIGHT.  Blaring into your eyes that, hello, it's winter.  And you've been graced with a daytime snowfall.  It might melt by noon, but if you act fast you can make a shitty 3foot snowman.

It is truly the most wonderful time of the year.  Nevermind that we mostly got day-rain which froze overnight, turning into black ice.  Piedmont is ideal agriculture land...  But it has wet suffering summers and weak freezing-rain winters.

I moved to the mountains of NC and I literally never regret that choice.  Avoided certain assholes, gained comprehensively better climate.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 637