Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632536 times)

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #690 on: August 15, 2012, 03:06:51 pm »

Summon Morgan Freeman to fight Lich 1 on 1.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 15, 2012, 03:46:17 pm »

>WHAT THE HELL YOU INCOMPETENT ARMY! THE LICH IS ALREADY DEAD!
>PUNT THE REST OF THE  ARMY
>GET THE GHOSTBUSTERS TO KILL THE LICH WHILE YOU USE GAMMA RAYS TO KILL THE FLOATY CELLS ON THE LICH DIRECTION
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 15, 2012, 09:36:16 pm »

Challenge the Lich to highly regulated single combat.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 16, 2012, 07:30:04 am »

Consider why I have the soul eater intrinsic, but cannot eat souls. solve the issue through any means nessicary.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:40 pm »

WRESTLE A WEAPON FROM A SMITH. ATTACK THEM WITH IT BY [NSFW], THEN DO THE SAME TO HEROES.
(1) THE GM BEGINS [NSFW]ING YOU. EWW.

HIT THE LICH WITH GERMANY.
(2) NEIN.

Drop Australia on him. Also, point out that Australia is the only country in the world, apart from France.
(5) YOU DROP AUSTALIA ON THE LICH, STUNNING HIM AND GETTING THE GM TO REVEAL HIS WEAKNESS. QUITE CLICHELY, IT'S TEAMWORK. YOU GUYS DO SEEM TO HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT. (6) AUSTALIAS DOMINION OVER THE PLANET IS DESTROYED BY FRANCE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DESTROYING IT.

FINISH RESURRECTING
(3) AH, LIFE. YOU REMEMBER WHAT THIS WAS LIKE. IT'S JUST LIKE BEFORE. EXCEPT FOR THE UNDYING HUNGER FOR HUMAN FLESH. WAIT. THAT'S BAD.

Summon Morgan Freeman to fight Lich 1 on 1.
(1) MORGAN FREEMAN DECIDES TO NARRATE YOU GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED INSTEAD.

>WHAT THE HELL YOU INCOMPETENT ARMY! THE LICH IS ALREADY DEAD!
>PUNT THE REST OF THE  ARMY
>GET THE GHOSTBUSTERS TO KILL THE LICH WHILE YOU USE GAMMA RAYS TO KILL THE FLOATY CELLS ON THE LICH DIRECTION
(5)YOU PUNT THE REST OF THE ARMY INTO LICHMAN, CAUSING SOME PRETTY MAJOR INJURIES, INCLUDING A INFANTRIED EYE.

>be turnip.

>drag my electrical naked turnip man from 'roll to turnip' into the fight, and control it!
(4) YOU ARE TURNIP. (2) NO, YOU ARE NORMAL TURNIP.

Challenge the Lich to highly regulated single combat.
(4) CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Consider why I have the soul eater intrinsic, but cannot eat souls. solve the issue through any means nessicary.
(4) THE GM IS LAZY AND FORGETFUL.

BOSS TURN:
He begins the duel against Hanslanda by dropping his sword into a defensive stance, but he stands in a tension-filled way, ready to counter-strike at any time.

BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 16, 2012, 02:04:11 pm »

FOR SAKE OF PLAYERS & GM, LET'S JUST PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

OKAY? ALSO HEAL LICH FROM SIDELINES, BECAUSE EVIL = CHEATERS.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 08:30:13 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 16, 2012, 02:13:00 pm »

YELL AT MORGAN FREEMAN. SAY WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER OF HIS BOOKS ON TAPE IF HE DOESN'T COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT LICH. TRANSFORM PART OF SELF INTO POWERFUL SWORD AND ARMOR TO HELP THOSE GOING 1 ON 1 WITH LICH.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 16, 2012, 04:28:38 pm »

ASK MORGAN FREEMAN WHAT DOES HE THINK OF CHUCK NORRIS AND BILLY MAYS

Chaos?   Become Chaos from 8-Bit Theatre. Reprimand lich for not doing a good job in destroying creation, then dock his existence wage.
(2) WELL, YOU BECOME SOMETHING WHICH IS CHAOTIC, SURE, BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU IMAGINED. MORE OF A WRITHING MASS OF PRIMAL CHAOS.

(2)

(2)

NO ICECREAM?!
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 16, 2012, 04:34:45 pm »

Chaos?   Become Chaos from 8-Bit Theatre. Reprimand lich for not doing a good job in destroying creation, then dock his existence wage.
(2) WELL, YOU BECOME SOMETHING WHICH IS CHAOTIC, SURE, BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU IMAGINED. MORE OF A WRITHING MASS OF PRIMAL CHAOS.

(2)

(2)

NO ICECREAM?!
Err. That chaos could have ice cream in it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 16, 2012, 04:36:35 pm »

(2)

(2)

NO ICECREAM?!

DISREGARD COVER STORY

SUMMON ICE CREAM

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 16, 2012, 08:20:54 pm »

Point out that Corai healing the Lich violates the rules of the contest, and also is teamwork, the Lich's weakness. If pass, smile smugly and unite Britain under my banner. If fail, smile grimly and start swordfighting the Lich.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 16, 2012, 08:21:41 pm »

Point out that Corai healing the Lich violates the rules of the contest, and also is teamwork, the Lich's weakness. If pass, smile smugly and unite Britain under my banner. If fail, smile grimly and start swordfighting the Lich.

I am a bad guy, I care not for rules!
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 16, 2012, 08:28:21 pm »

But your boss accepted a challenge to a highly regulated single combat between me and him, and not only did you violate the rules he de facto agreed to, you also are using teamwork to do so. You are using his greatest weakness against him to help him. You're such a betrayer that you're accidentally betraying your boss by trying to help him.
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 16, 2012, 08:29:50 pm »

But your boss accepted a challenge to a highly regulated single combat between me and him, and not only did you violate the rules he de facto agreed to, you also are using teamwork to do so. You are using his greatest weakness against him to help him. You're such a betrayer that you're accidentally betraying your boss by trying to help him.

... *Slow clapping*

You have defeated me in intellectual combat. Stop healing Lich.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 16, 2012, 08:37:05 pm »

FOR SAKE OF PLAYERS & GM, LET'S JUST PRETEND THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

OKAY? ALSO HEAL LICH FROM SIDELINES, BECAUSE EVIL = CHEATERS.

(4) IT IS FORGOTTEN.

YELL AT MORGAN FREEMAN. SAY WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER OF HIS BOOKS ON TAPE IF HE DOESN'T COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT LICH. TRANSFORM PART OF SELF INTO POWERFUL SWORD AND ARMOR TO HELP THOSE GOING 1 ON 1 WITH LICH.
(5)SIGHING, FREEMAN ASCENDS TO GOD FORM AND PREPARES TO ATTACK LICHMAN. HOWEVER, HIS MIGHTY BLOWS ARE TURNED AWAY BY AN INVISIBLE FIELD SURROUNDING THE COMBATANTS. (3) YOUR LEFT PINKY TOE IS NOW A RING OF ADORNMENT.

(2) HE IS ABOVE YOU.

(2)

(2)

NO ICECREAM?!

DISREGARD COVER STORY

SUMMON ICE CREAM

(2) NO! YOU HYPOTHETICALLY SUMMON ANTI-ICE CREAM. IF IT IS NOT BANISHED, IT MAY DESTROY ALL ICE CREAM IN EXISTANCE.

BOSS TURN:
(1+3) (3+2) Lichman, tired of waiting for Hanslanda to strike, brings a strong overhead strike onto Hanslanda, who blocks it with the might of Morgan Freeman God. The force of his block sends the Lich off balance, tripping backwards.

BOSS STATUS
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 232