Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632550 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS
« Reply #765 on: September 01, 2012, 10:06:12 pm »

Sigh. Again with the AIDS.
*Is struck with an idea* Turn. Undead. If it fails, pray to Morgan Freeman God for a re-roll.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:45 pm »

TRY TO LIGHT MOON ON FIRE AGAIN. HARNESS INCOMING LUNAR ENERGY TO WOLF OUT AND START ATTACKING HEROES. OR ANYONE LOOKING VAGUELY HEROIC.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 01, 2012, 10:11:43 pm »

Fine. CAST MANA SIPHON ON LICH SOMEHOW. SUMMON FABOLOUS OGRES WHO DOUBLE AS SORCERES WITH AN ENCHANTED ROCK.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 01, 2012, 10:53:10 pm »

Attack the heroes, I guess.

I forgot about this game.  :(
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 02, 2012, 12:01:44 am »

NO. BE RESISTANT TO LICH DARK MAGIC. ACTIVATE SYMPTOMS DIEABEETUS AND DYSENTERY.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2012, 06:16:46 am »

LURE CORAI ONTO TRAPDOOR USING SHINIES AND FIRSTBORNS.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2012, 06:51:33 am »

FOCUS ALL LIFE ENERGY INTO FORMING A HOLY ZWEIHANDER ALONG WITH THE CORPOREAL BEING WHO TRANSCENDS THIS MORTAL REALM IN ORDER TO WIELD IT AGAINST THE FORCES OF EVIL AND ORDER HIM TO ASSIST IN THE BATTLE

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2012, 06:57:03 am »

Be the first person to ever will himself to be the sexiest thing in the universe
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:37 am »

HOLY HELL....I was just reading page 23, when he was once again supposed to be in his "final form" and this is STILL going on XD cheating dirty rotten GM :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2012, 12:42:28 pm »

We could hardly let this die, besides, this is not a serious RTD. Are you going to participate or not?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2012, 01:50:58 pm »

Sigh. Again with the AIDS.
*Is struck with an idea* Turn. Undead. If it fails, pray to Morgan Freeman God for a re-roll.
(6+3) YOU BECOME A ZOMBIE. A HULKING, BUFF, INTELLIGENT ZOMBIE.(3+3) MORGAN FREEMAN GOD CHANGES YOU BACK, BECAUSE ZOMBIES ARE ICKY.

TRY TO LIGHT MOON ON FIRE AGAIN. HARNESS INCOMING LUNAR ENERGY TO WOLF OUT AND START ATTACKING HEROES. OR ANYONE LOOKING VAGUELY HEROIC.
(6) YOU BURN THE MOON TO ASHES. LUCKILY, IT WASN'T EARTHS MOON. UNLUCKILY, IT WAS THE MOON OF OMICRON PERSEI 8. THEY AREN'T HAPPY ABOUT THAT, AS YOU MAY GUESS.(6)YOU WOLF OUT, BECOMING A SECONDARY LOVE INTEREST FOR SOME WHINY TEENAGER. DAMN YOU, POP CULTURE JOKES! (2v2) YOU AND THE OMICRONIANS GO INTO BATTLE, YOUR CLAWS INEFFECTIVE AGAINST THEIR SHIPS, AND THEIR BOREDOM NONEFFECTIVE AGAINST YOUR HIDE.

Fine. CAST MANA SIPHON ON LICH SOMEHOW. SUMMON FABOLOUS OGRES WHO DOUBLE AS SORCERES WITH AN ENCHANTED ROCK.
(6) YOU START ABSORBING MANA FROM HIM, BUT YOU TAKE A LITTLE TOO MUCH, CAUSING YOU TO EXPLODE. YOUR MANA SPIRIT ATTRACTS THE OGRES, WHO BEGIN ROCKING OUT, TRYING TO REFORM YOUR BODY.

Attack the heroes, I guess.

I forgot about this game.  :(
(5) YOU BRING WITH YOU BACK INTO THIS WORLD A MASSIVE SYRINGE, AND ATTACK TCM, WHO BEING THE MOST GREY OF MORALITY, IS THE FIRST TO BE KILLED (SAVE THE MOST HILARIOUS OR THE DARKEST OF SKIN TONE). TCM IS NOW A DISEASE IN A SYRINGE. CONGRATS.

NO. BE RESISTANT TO LICH DARK MAGIC. ACTIVATE SYMPTOMS DIEABEETUS AND DYSENTERY.
(5) YOU RESIST THE LICHS DARK MAGIC, AND REACH INTO THE FORCEFIELD, TRYING TO TRIGGER THE SYMPTOMS. (4) THEY GET DIABEETUS. GOOD THING THEY EAT SO MUCH... WAIT.

Harness the white-hot insanity of Nicholas Cage to destroy the lich by unmaking all that he is and ever shall be with the sheer force of my acting.
I WATCHED THAT ENTIRE THING. I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS, EH? (6) YOU HARNESS THE POWER OF NICHOLAS CAGE. IT FLOWS THROUGH YOUR VEINS, INTO YOUR HANDS, AND INTO YOUR MIND. OH NO! IT'S... IT'S IN YOUR SOUL! YOU ARE THE CAGE! THE CAGE IS YOU!

LURE CORAI ONTO TRAPDOOR USING SHINIES AND FIRSTBORNS.
(3) CORAI HESITANTLY STEPS NEARER.

FOCUS ALL LIFE ENERGY INTO FORMING A HOLY ZWEIHANDER ALONG WITH THE CORPOREAL BEING WHO TRANSCENDS THIS MORTAL REALM IN ORDER TO WIELD IT AGAINST THE FORCES OF EVIL AND ORDER HIM TO ASSIST IN THE BATTLE
(6) YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF ATOP A HOLY ALTAR WHICH RECENTLY APPEARED, AND YOUR LIFEBLOOD SOAKS INTO THE ROCK. THE ROCK TREMBLES AND SHATTERS, LEAVING BEHIND A 7-FOOT BLADE OF PURE KICK-ASSIUM. IT'S TOO HEAVY FOR EVEN THE GODS TO WIELD THOUGH. SMOOTH.

Be the first person to ever will himself to be the sexiest thing in the universe
(1) JOHNNY BRAVO BEAT YOU TO IT, AND DID IT RIGHT. YOU JUST KIND OF BECAME A MASS OF FLESH.

BOSS TURN:
(1+3) The lich quickly brings the blade of the damned at Hanslandas feet, but Hanslanda is too quick, (5+3) and he brings the blade of Morgan Freeman God into the lichs left arm, slicing it off.
BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2012, 02:02:36 pm »

Use Cage Rage to pick up the force field, shape it into a gigantic fist, and punch the lich until he is naught but a pile of dust. All while shouting incoherently. Also get GM to change status from sarlacc pit.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 02, 2012, 02:34:57 pm »

AS MANA SPIRIT POSSESS THE LANDSCAPE WE FIGHT ON. CREATE PITS AND DEADLY SPIKES BELOW EVIL DOERS.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #779 on: September 02, 2012, 03:15:41 pm »

(6) YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF ATOP A HOLY ALTAR WHICH RECENTLY APPEARED, AND YOUR LIFEBLOOD SOAKS INTO THE ROCK. THE ROCK TREMBLES AND SHATTERS, LEAVING BEHIND A 7-FOOT BLADE OF PURE KICK-ASSIUM. IT'S TOO HEAVY FOR EVEN THE GODS TO WIELD THOUGH. SMOOTH.
What about the corporeal being?  :-[ I didn't even get a roll for that.. *sniff*

RETURN AS A TITAN (Better than GODS) AND, SEIZING THE BLADE IN YOUR HANDS, STRIKE DOWN THE NEAREST HERO YOU CAN FIND
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 232