Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632631 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1335 on: September 28, 2012, 01:55:59 pm »

SUMMON BELGIUM

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: September 28, 2012, 03:15:21 pm »

ABSORB MILK IMP CUPIDS INTO POINT OF ULTRA-DENSITY, INITIATE EVEN STRONGER NUCLEAR FUSION

(i think i should stop trying to melt the golem.)

try freezing it instead? XD

Aren't there convenient Emergency Intelligence Incinerators around?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: September 28, 2012, 04:53:43 pm »

Emergency Intelligence Incinerators?
You mean like any given turn in this game, EVER? :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: September 28, 2012, 04:59:42 pm »

BFEL< AID MY ACTION TO DISRUPT THE LICHETTE's LOVE.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 28, 2012, 08:16:54 pm »

No. These things must be removed.
PURGE LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE. REPLACE WITH SOUL-CRUSHING SORROW. THEN ABSORB THE LICHETTE.
(5vs2+3) YOU ACTIVATE VILLAIN MODE, AND REPLACE LOVE WITH SOUL-CRUSHING SORROW. THE LOVE IMPS SACRIFICE THEIR LAST REMNANTS OF POWER, THEN ADD IT TO THE LICHETTE, WHO ERECTS A SHIELD USING THE POWER OF THE HEART ORB. THE WAVE OF DARK ENERGY PARTS AROUND HER SHIELD, AND YOU CAN SEE HER CLEARLY. YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY, THAT SHE'S VERY DISPLEASED WITH YOU...

ROCKEEEETS!
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS!

ROCKETS.
(2) ROCKETJUMPFAIL.

No. These thing must be removed.
PURGE LOVE FROM THE UNIVERSE. REPLACE WITH SOUL-CRUSHING SORROW. THEN ABSORB THE LICHETTE.
Everything I've tried so far has failed, so I MUST BE RIGHT.

THIS WOULDN"T BE FINAL BOSS WIHTOUT IT.

TIME TO TAKE A CUE FROM MY FIRST ACTION. bUT BETTER THIS TIME
Very calmly, Use Orbs and all power I have in this game, including Teamwork, to attempt to halt transformation process. Utilize every bit of magic I have under my control to Phase the Golem from existance. Use all resources at my disposal to prevent it from occuring. Use every cent I have, and all I can borrow, to prevent it. Strain with every fibre of My god-like Being to intervene agaisnt this. She, cannot, win.
(5) LULZ, YOU WASTED A TURN. NO TRANSFORMATION WAS OCCURING.

And even at the crux of possible victory, we resist the very concept of teamwork with all our hearts.
Is teamwork the real final boss here? Are we trying to defeat teamwork?
This makes way too much sense.

Wow, it was so long since a update I put two actions because I forgot I already made one. Fail.

Like I said before, use love to kill Lichette. Pressure Dirg to propose, offer to chip in for ring.
(YOU CAN'T INFLUENCE PC'S)

Oh god, Corai is going for the same thing as me.

I lied! Aid Misko's action!
LULZ, WASTED YOUR TURN, HELPING A TURN WASTER.

Huh... Let's see where this goes. TELL CORAI IF HE STOPS BEING CREEPY HE CAN BE RING BEARER. PROPOSE TO LICHETTE. ASK MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO VALIDATE OUR MARRIAGE IF LICHETTE SAYS YES. GOLEM CAN BE FLOWER GIRL, LEAVE THAT UP TO LICHETTE.
(1) HE CONTINUES BEING CREEPY. (1+2) SHE'S TOO BUSY BEING PISSED OFF.

Excellent!
Time for a cross-game action!

>Locate time machine (this IS Aperture)
>Head back to before lich became childhood self-image of Tokugawa.
>Grab him and the misko27 GLaDos
>Return to present

Spinal, you're the one who joined the games together...
(2) YOU FIND A TIME MACHINE, WHICH IS PROMPTLY STOLEN BY BLACK MESA. (4) THEN, BY FORCE OF WILL ALONE, YOU TRAVEL BACK TO FEUDAL JAPAN. (1) YOU THEN RUN UP TO IZANAGI-NO-OKAMI, AND GRAB THE HEM OF HIS ROBE. HE PROMPTLY VAPES YOU FOR BOTHERING HIM.

Chill, because I'm the king of the world and the Lich isn't my problem.
(2) THE SYNDICATE RISES AGAIN, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE POWER VACUUM LEFT MY THE SAINTS DEPARTURE.

Huh... Let's see where this goes. TELL CORAI IF HE STOPS BEING CREEPY HE CAN BE RING BEARER. PROPOSE TO LICHETTE. ASK MORGAN FREEMAN GOD TO VALIDATE OUR MARRIAGE IF LICHETTE SAYS YES. GOLEM CAN BE FLOWER GIRL, LEAVE THAT UP TO LICHETTE.

Danm it! What about me? Why Am I forgoten all the time?!?!? I am inside the Lechette, GOD DANM IT!!!

No. These thing must be removed.
Everything I've tried so far has failed, so I MUST BE RIGHT.

THIS WOULDN"T BE FINAL BOSS WIHTOUT IT.

TIME TO TAKE A CUE FROM MY FIRST ACTION. bUT BETTER THIS TIME
Very calmly, Use Orbs and all power I have in this game, including Teamwork, to attempt to halt transformation process. Utilize every bit of magic I have under my control to Phase the Golem from existance. Use all resources at my disposal to prevent it from occuring. Use every cent I have, and all I can borrow, to prevent it. Strain with every fibre of My god-like Being to intervene agaisnt this. She, cannot, win.
Force my soul to leave the Lichette and possess misko27.
Force his ability to effect Xantalos instead of the Golem

(1) YOUR SOUL EMBEDS ITSELF INTO THE LICHETTES POWER CORE, ENHANCING HER POWER, BUT LINKING YOUR LIFE TO HER MANA.

ORDER IMMIGRANTS TO THROW THE 8 BILLION TONS OF TOXIC WASTE WE HAVE JUST LYING AROUND HERE FOR NO REASON INTO THE NEAREST PORTAL TO APERTURE.

(seriously, go look at the first few mins of Half Life, they randomly have toxic waste EVERYWHERE, not even in restricted areas, it just lies around in the open for children to fall into. They probably use it as their soap in the bathrooms seeing what their containment proceedures are :P)
(1) THEY QUIT!

ABSORB MILK IMP CUPIDS INTO POINT OF ULTRA-DENSITY, INITIATE EVEN STRONGER NUCLEAR FUSION

(i think i should stop trying to melt the golem.)
(2) TOO LATE! YOU'RE CARRIED WITH THEM INTO THE LICHETTES MANA POOL!

SUMMON BELGIUM
(1) NO! YOU AREN'T REFERENCING NETHACK ANYMORE! I DON'T LIKE YOU!

BOSSETTE TURN:
(4+4)The Lichette stops dead in her tracks, turning about 180 degrees to face Xantalos. She gives him a gaze full of cold hatres.
"I don't like you. I don't like you at all."
Magic courses from all around her, called from across the universe into her already overfilled mana pool. She focuses the power directly in front of her, forming a crystalline, multi-colored spear of mana in front of her. Then, she thrusts her hand forward, launching it at Xantalos. (4+4v6) Xantalos backflips, in an attempt to dodge it, but it explodes directly in front of him, vaporizing him in a field of magic.

She then turns to Dirg, looking shy and unconfident.
"D-Dirg? Can we go?"

BOSS STATUS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MINIONS
NEUTRAL

HEROES
ARENA STATUS
DICK

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 28, 2012, 08:20:08 pm »

AS VAPOR, SWARM TOWARDS THE LICHETTE, AND LODGE MYSELF INSIDE THE CARCASS SHE CALLS A BODY. THEN CORUPT HER FROM THE INSIDE OUT.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 28, 2012, 08:23:09 pm »

OFFER TO GIVE ANYONE WHO WANTS SOME LYCANTHROPY. ALSO CONTINUE EATING CIVILLIANS IN THE POPCORN STANDS. JUST TO CLARIFY< THE SECOND PART ISN"T REALLY AN ACTION, MORE LIKE SOMETHING I DO AS A NERVOUS HABIT, LIKE TAPPING YOUR FINGERS.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 28, 2012, 08:24:27 pm »

I meant the childhood self-image of Tokugawa that you were briefly in The Art of Minimalism.

>Now that my action is better-explained, get...I know, Furtaka while he still has boss-as-a-dwarf and GLaDOS on him!
>You know, when he's a scrap robot thing...
>Return to present Aperture Science.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 28, 2012, 08:24:46 pm »

Is it just me, or are we the villans now?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 28, 2012, 08:33:07 pm »

Did we try to destroy the...oh, yeah.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 28, 2012, 08:35:33 pm »

I killed all love in the universe and replaced it with bone-crushing sorrow. The only love left anywhere is with the heroine lichette. When did she turn into lichette anyway? I can't remember.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 28, 2012, 08:41:10 pm »

Is it just me, or are we the villans now?
No. We are Paladins. Well-intentioned Extremists, as GreatWyrm would say.

Seriously though, thanks xanatolos. This was a very sucessful turn for Anti-lichers Now, What to do. I'm a god, and I'm trying to vanquish the forces of  evil...

RUN FOR PRESIDENT
BAN NECROPHILIA AND REDEFINE MARRIAGE AS BEING BETWEEN TWO LIVING HUMANS. (Note, Banning and Redefineing are the same action,)

I imagine helping this action is voting. hehehe. Techinally, my action also enables gay marriage. wait, is there a law now thats says you can't marry the dead? There probably should be.

EDT:
I killed all love in the universe and replaced it with bone-crushing sorrow. The only love left anywhere is with the heroine lichette. When did she turn into lichette anyway? I can't remember.
When we turned him into a female.

EDIT2: I propose that the hero camp be split, between those who support love, or Romantics, and those who support good, as defined by Lich hating, known as Paladins.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:45:18 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 28, 2012, 08:57:33 pm »

I am anti-lich, I am trying to kill Lichette by using Dirg's endless love. Not viable anymore. Support Misko.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 28, 2012, 09:09:42 pm »

I'm not good by any stretch of morality, but I'll leave you guys alone if you just KILL THE LICHETTE!
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 28, 2012, 09:10:47 pm »

Which option kills the most people?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 232