Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632622 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1575 on: October 02, 2012, 12:44:38 am »

We're the same being, though. Me eating him or vice versa would just double our power. Also, how do you do that amazing unnecessary eldritch text form?

Bitch, I'm Tzeentch. I just willed it to be, and the past provides.

I̸̧͖̼̼̜͉ͬ͋ͨ̆͌͝'̬̦̙̮͇̒ͣͧd̖̦̝ͤ̈̊ ̆̈́̄͏̵̭̜̰̥͍͓̯͟t͈̹͖̘͎̓ͪ̚͠ę̭̘͔͈̗̘ͯͧ͟ͅļ̷̱͙̼͍̩͔ͮͪͦ̽ͮͨ̚l̛̤͚̪͒̔̅͌͐͊͋͛ ̿̃͗ͨ̀̓̾̂͏̤̦̠͖͈͠͠y̔̆҉̹̜̣̝͘ö̬͖̣̣̞́͋̒ͧ̂͂̿uͫ̃͏̝̻̹͔̗̝̹̪,̣̮͍̯̣͚ͨ̈́ͮ͡ͅ ̸ͫͮ̃̏́ͭͫ͗҉̖̻̯͎͇b̸͈̖̪̟̠ͪͣ̿̆̔̚͝ụ̘ͬͨ͐̑̈́ͣ̓̀t̸͇̼̻̭̤́̊͗ͫ ̸̶̛̝͙̤͓̣̉̿̏ͮ̀̃ͅt̢̢͙̩̠̖̪̹͑ͯ̍h͕͉̳̋̍͊ͫͨe̩̬ͮ̇ͭn̢̗̳ͥ̑̎ ̴̳̝̙͈ͣ̒͌͘͢t̴͖͈̣̩̣̰̐̾͗͂̎́͢h̤͈͇͈͎̰̫͕̏̌̎̋ͩ͆̓i̧̖̜̹͓͓̠ͨͫ͊́ͅs͚̉͌̑̄ͪͪ ̝͉̼̘͚͚͊̂̃͑͆͛̈́͆͘͡w͖̱̾̌̀ͣ̽͒́͠h̴̠̻̟͖͑ͫ́̚͡o̰̱̺̤̅̓ͅl̝̥̣̟̳̜̍͒͒ͬ̒ͭ́̚͠e̸͚͎̔ͣͅ ͓̫͚̼͓͕ͦ̔ͨ̃̉̀ͅͅt̿̔ͭ̂҉͚̹̜̩̥̟̪̭h̸̏̇͌͂̒ͦͬͧ̕҉̫̜ͅr̫̟̮̙̄ͮ͆̒̀̆̿́͡ě̷͖̜̯̑̽̑́̀͘a̝͇̜̫ͣ̏d̘̐̈̉̇͘ͅ ̵̧͙͚̣̲͍̰̲ͪ̃̒̅ͥ͜w̷̩̼̘̥̦̮̣̪̟̆̆ͥ̓́̈́̋͗̏͜o͕͍͙̞̗͉̲̍ͯ̌ͣu̧͚̐̆̓ͭ̔͜l̪̩̼̺̰̥ͯ̇͊͗͐d͍̖͚̮̲͇̪́ ̬͈̥̳͔̰̓d̛̞̦͙͔̼́̊̈́ͤͪͥͮ̚é̉͌͏̩̰̯̞̟̫̬̗͠ṿ͕̪̺̻̱̟͆ͫ͘̕ō̴̢̩͇͇̆̈́l̩̪̂ͭ̿͌̀ͬͨv̵͒ͦ̅͝͏͙̘̳̱e̴̞͇̜͕͍̟̠ͨ͊̋ͭͣ̽ ̶̯̘̠̮̥͑̿ͮͅi̸̤̫̝ͩͧͣn͚̒ͣ̌ͦ̍̀t̻̻̗͖̾ȍ̴̡̩̐̏̓́͗ͧ̇ ̴̞͉͕̜̟͉͎͗ͥ̕ͅi̡̡͚̦͚̻̯̜̫̖̓̿̅̀t̠͙̹̫͙̦̱̥̊̃̿ͯ͋ͨ̏͘͠.̴̮͇̣̆ͥ̐.̵̲̣̤̪̬̪̖͙̇̉ͫ̚͡.̢̺̝̼̫̑͆̔ͬͯ͆̀͢

It is really hard to type on a keyboard with infinite keys...
But eldritch teeeeeexxxxxxttttttt. PM me? Please?

The thought of an Eldritch being begging like a child amuses me. Tzeentch grants you his boon.
*Gives hired baby tree fitty* Thanks for the whining.
EHY DO AL OF YOU HATE PROGRESS? WE NEED TO UNITE TO GO BACK, SHE BUILT A SHIELD LAST TURN.
Hired Trollbro: S/H/It already posted s/h/it's action, brah.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: October 02, 2012, 12:47:13 am »

We're the same being, though. Me eating him or vice versa would just double our power. Also, how do you do that amazing unnecessary eldritch text form?

I̸̧͖̼̼̜͉ͬ͋ͨ̆͌͝'̬̦̙̮͇̒ͣͧd̖̦̝ͤ̈̊ ̆̈́̄͏̵̭̜̰̥͍͓̯͟t͈̹͖̘͎̓ͪ̚͠ę̭̘͔͈̗̘ͯͧ͟ͅļ̷̱͙̼͍̩͔ͮͪͦ̽ͮͨ̚l̛̤͚̪͒̔̅͌͐͊͋͛ ̿̃͗ͨ̀̓̾̂͏̤̦̠͖͈͠͠y̔̆҉̹̜̣̝͘ö̬͖̣̣̞́͋̒ͧ̂͂̿uͫ̃͏̝̻̹͔̗̝̹̪,̣̮͍̯̣͚ͨ̈́ͮ͡ͅ ̸ͫͮ̃̏́ͭͫ͗҉̖̻̯͎͇b̸͈̖̪̟̠ͪͣ̿̆̔̚͝ụ̘ͬͨ͐̑̈́ͣ̓̀t̸͇̼̻̭̤́̊͗ͫ ̸̶̛̝͙̤͓̣̉̿̏ͮ̀̃ͅt̢̢͙̩̠̖̪̹͑ͯ̍h͕͉̳̋̍͊ͫͨe̩̬ͮ̇ͭn̢̗̳ͥ̑̎ ̴̳̝̙͈ͣ̒͌͘͢t̴͖͈̣̩̣̰̐̾͗͂̎́͢h̤͈͇͈͎̰̫͕̏̌̎̋ͩ͆̓i̧̖̜̹͓͓̠ͨͫ͊́ͅs͚̉͌̑̄ͪͪ ̝͉̼̘͚͚͊̂̃͑͆͛̈́͆͘͡w͖̱̾̌̀ͣ̽͒́͠h̴̠̻̟͖͑ͫ́̚͡o̰̱̺̤̅̓ͅl̝̥̣̟̳̜̍͒͒ͬ̒ͭ́̚͠e̸͚͎̔ͣͅ ͓̫͚̼͓͕ͦ̔ͨ̃̉̀ͅͅt̿̔ͭ̂҉͚̹̜̩̥̟̪̭h̸̏̇͌͂̒ͦͬͧ̕҉̫̜ͅr̫̟̮̙̄ͮ͆̒̀̆̿́͡ě̷͖̜̯̑̽̑́̀͘a̝͇̜̫ͣ̏d̘̐̈̉̇͘ͅ ̵̧͙͚̣̲͍̰̲ͪ̃̒̅ͥ͜w̷̩̼̘̥̦̮̣̪̟̆̆ͥ̓́̈́̋͗̏͜o͕͍͙̞̗͉̲̍ͯ̌ͣu̧͚̐̆̓ͭ̔͜l̪̩̼̺̰̥ͯ̇͊͗͐d͍̖͚̮̲͇̪́ ̬͈̥̳͔̰̓d̛̞̦͙͔̼́̊̈́ͤͪͥͮ̚é̉͌͏̩̰̯̞̟̫̬̗͠ṿ͕̪̺̻̱̟͆ͫ͘̕ō̴̢̩͇͇̆̈́l̩̪̂ͭ̿͌̀ͬͨv̵͒ͦ̅͝͏͙̘̳̱e̴̞͇̜͕͍̟̠ͨ͊̋ͭͣ̽ ̶̯̘̠̮̥͑̿ͮͅi̸̤̫̝ͩͧͣn͚̒ͣ̌ͦ̍̀t̻̻̗͖̾ȍ̴̡̩̐̏̓́͗ͧ̇ ̴̞͉͕̜̟͉͎͗ͥ̕ͅi̡̡͚̦͚̻̯̜̫̖̓̿̅̀t̠͙̹̫͙̦̱̥̊̃̿ͯ͋ͨ̏͘͠.̴̮͇̣̆ͥ̐.̵̲̣̤̪̬̪̖͙̇̉ͫ̚͡.̢̺̝̼̫̑͆̔ͬͯ͆̀͢

The thought of an Eldritch being begging like a child amuses me. Tzeentch grants you his boon.
EHY DO AL OF YOU HATE PROGRESS? WE NEED TO UNITE TO GO BACK, SHE BUILT A SHIELD LAST TURN.
EDIT YOUR ACTION THEN. ITS NOT THAT HARD, JUST CLICK THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT, YOUR A ELDRITCH GOD, DO IT ALREADY.

Abolish the concept of time, and we win.
WAIT THAT MAKES SENSE,
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:49:11 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: October 02, 2012, 12:48:09 am »

WAIT THAT MAKES SENSE,

This... This made me laugh. Like the concept of sense is so foreign to our darling demagogue Misko that he has to double take to recognize it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: October 02, 2012, 12:49:06 am »

EDIT YOUR ACTION THEN. ITS BOT THAT HARD, JUST CLICK THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE RIGHTMYOUR A ELDRITCH GODM DO IT ALREADY.

WAIT THAT MAKES SENSE,
MY ACTION HAS ME EATING LITERALLY EVERYTHING EVER. THAT SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT.
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: October 02, 2012, 12:50:32 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Argument Quote pyramid with Eldritch text and one superbeing arguing with itself.

This thread is fucking pure win.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: October 02, 2012, 12:55:53 am »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: October 02, 2012, 12:56:26 am »

WAIT THAT MAKES SENSE,

This... This made me laugh. Like the concept of sense is so foreign to our darling demagogue Misko that he has to double take to recognize it.
I AM NOW ENDORSING THIS ACTION. I HAVE EDITED MYSELF TO REFLECT THIS.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: October 02, 2012, 12:58:26 am »

Ẏ̢̭̫̳̦̟͂̒̆ͫ͜o̰̭̻̬͌͒ͣ̋ͦͦͥṳ̸̭̲͈̍ͨͦ̅̈́ͦ̑ ̲͔̩͎͈̝͒̋̈̾̿͐̌͠ẗ̞̤̬̞͎̖ͦ̍̓̋á̵͓̜̬̹̽lͪ̉̒̍̚͜͏̖̳͘k̖͗ͯͮͣ ̷̫̳̯͎͈̣̺̿͌̐͐̌̇ͪ́͞ä͖̀̓ͭͣͪ̋͡ͅ ͇̔l̟̘̞̯̖̈ͮ̐ͬ̒͛ͮ̂o͇͈͓̗͊̎ͅt̙̭͇̙̭̜̳̫͑̌̕ ͖̯ͧ̊̿ͮ́́͠f̶̮̻̝̲̗͉ͪ̉̆̏͟o̯̫͒̽͗ͭ̄̏́ͯ̚͜r͂̾̆ͯ̽ͦ́҉̘͚͈̝͓̭͖̖ ̷ͥ҉̤̙͉a͂͆̉҉̠̦͍͓ ̴͓͙̭̹͎̞̃̈̐̃̓́͞ş̲̏ͫ͑ͨ̒ͅư̟͇̩͖̙̱̼̎̓̈́̊̍̽ͅp̘̞̯̊̒ͤͮp̧̧̜̺̣̘̲̖̻̟̪̏͌͊̈́͞o̦̘̦ͧ̽ͬͮ͘s̵͙̼͎̙̎͂ẹ̦̬͋̊ͤ̈́̓d͎͉̫͙̈ͣ̂́̕ͅl̸̼͖̳̥̥͙̉̍̑̉͐ͭ͞y̢̻͕̜͇̰̥̰͐̌̉́̇͛ͯͩ̎͘ ̺̗̇́̈́͂̀͌ͪ̐̅a̠̩̯̟̙̤͐̓ͯ͞l͍͚̺͑́̏́l̸͕̝͍̱̜̮̩̄ͣ͝ͅ ̢̛̼̳̤̫̼͚͓̋̄̔ͯ̐͑͛̀̑ͅṗ͖͙͉̭̪̬̥͕ō̇̐̊͂̇̿͏͏҉̩̣̹̹̮ͅw̨͈͚͕͓̩̖ͥͮ͊ͬ̋̇̆̐e̠̭ͫ̾̄̄̈ͥ̇̽ͧ̕͘͘ŗ͓͓̎͋͆̇̂̋͞f͙͔̔̒ͯͭu̠̦̲͕̬̞̥͚̐̅ͯ̎͛͊̇ͨl̷̛̰̦̣͔̰̒̉͆̒ͅ ̲͓̲͓̲͕̙ͤ̍ͣ̉̊̍ͣ̌ͤ́b̘̺̫ͬ͑ͤ͐̈͘e̅ͧ͋́̒̌́̐̊҉̛̝͓̟͈̜ǐ̛̍ͮ̒̈́͋̌ͮ͏͉n̷͉͉̜̆͛͡g̬̖̳͓͉̙̣̠̋͜.̧̝̫ͯͩ
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: October 02, 2012, 12:59:45 am »

Ẏ̢̭̫̳̦̟͂̒̆ͫ͜o̰̭̻̬͌͒ͣ̋ͦͦͥṳ̸̭̲͈̍ͨͦ̅̈́ͦ̑ ̲͔̩͎͈̝͒̋̈̾̿͐̌͠ẗ̞̤̬̞͎̖ͦ̍̓̋á̵͓̜̬̹̽lͪ̉̒̍̚͜͏̖̳͘k̖͗ͯͮͣ ̷̫̳̯͎͈̣̺̿͌̐͐̌̇ͪ́͞ä͖̀̓ͭͣͪ̋͡ͅ ͇̔l̟̘̞̯̖̈ͮ̐ͬ̒͛ͮ̂o͇͈͓̗͊̎ͅt̙̭͇̙̭̜̳̫͑̌̕ ͖̯ͧ̊̿ͮ́́͠f̶̮̻̝̲̗͉ͪ̉̆̏͟o̯̫͒̽͗ͭ̄̏́ͯ̚͜r͂̾̆ͯ̽ͦ́҉̘͚͈̝͓̭͖̖ ̷ͥ҉̤̙͉a͂͆̉҉̠̦͍͓ ̴͓͙̭̹͎̞̃̈̐̃̓́͞ş̲̏ͫ͑ͨ̒ͅư̟͇̩͖̙̱̼̎̓̈́̊̍̽ͅp̘̞̯̊̒ͤͮp̧̧̜̺̣̘̲̖̻̟̪̏͌͊̈́͞o̦̘̦ͧ̽ͬͮ͘s̵͙̼͎̙̎͂ẹ̦̬͋̊ͤ̈́̓d͎͉̫͙̈ͣ̂́̕ͅl̸̼͖̳̥̥͙̉̍̑̉͐ͭ͞y̢̻͕̜͇̰̥̰͐̌̉́̇͛ͯͩ̎͘ ̺̗̇́̈́͂̀͌ͪ̐̅a̠̩̯̟̙̤͐̓ͯ͞l͍͚̺͑́̏́l̸͕̝͍̱̜̮̩̄ͣ͝ͅ ̢̛̼̳̤̫̼͚͓̋̄̔ͯ̐͑͛̀̑ͅṗ͖͙͉̭̪̬̥͕ō̇̐̊͂̇̿͏͏҉̩̣̹̹̮ͅw̨͈͚͕͓̩̖ͥͮ͊ͬ̋̇̆̐e̠̭ͫ̾̄̄̈ͥ̇̽ͧ̕͘͘ŗ͓͓̎͋͆̇̂̋͞f͙͔̔̒ͯͭu̠̦̲͕̬̞̥͚̐̅ͯ̎͛͊̇ͨl̷̛̰̦̣͔̰̒̉͆̒ͅ ̲͓̲͓̲͕̙ͤ̍ͣ̉̊̍ͣ̌ͤ́b̘̺̫ͬ͑ͤ͐̈͘e̅ͧ͋́̒̌́̐̊҉̛̝͓̟͈̜ǐ̛̍ͮ̒̈́͋̌ͮ͏͉n̷͉͉̜̆͛͡g̬̖̳͓͉̙̣̠̋͜.̧̝̫ͯͩ
My point exactly.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: October 02, 2012, 01:03:12 am »

You tálͪ̉̒̍̚͜͏̖̳͘k̖͗ͯͮͣ ̷̫̳̯͎͈̣̺ͪ́͞ä͖̀̓ͭͣͪ̋͡ͅ lͮotf̶̮̻̝̲̗͉ͪ̉̆̏͟o̯̫͒̽͗ͭ̄̏́ͯ̚͜r͂̾̆ͯ̽ͦ́҉̘͚͈̝͓̭͖̖ ̷ͥ҉̤̙͉a͂͆̉҉̠̦͍͓ ̴͓͙̭̹͎̞̃̈̐̃̓́͞ş̲̏ͫ͑ͨ̒ͅư̟͇̩͖̙̱̼̎̓̈́̊̍̽ͅp̘̞̯̊̒ͤͮp̧̧̜̺̣̘̲̖̻̟̪̏͌͊̈́͞oͧ̽ͬsedl̉y allpōw̨͈͚͕͓̩̖ͥͮ͊ͬ̋̇̆̐e̠̭ͫ̾̄̄̈ͥ̇̽ͧ̕͘͘ŗ͓͓̎͋͆̇̂̋͞f͙͔̔̒ͯͭu̠̦̲͕̬̞̥͚̐̅ͯ̎͛͊̇ͨl̷̛̰̦̣͔̰̒̉͆̒ͅ ͤbeing
YOU ARE UNBELIVEING SCUM.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:11:18 am by misko27 »

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: October 02, 2012, 01:03:37 am »

Have I... Made you angry? 

Are we reading the same thread?

Are we viewing the same reality?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:07:40 am by Hanslanda »
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: October 02, 2012, 01:04:54 am »

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: October 02, 2012, 01:07:27 am »

Trust me, Misko, doing stuff like that never turns out good. I mean, look at my old attempts to kill the lich by becoming Theodore Crews, having a Fabio army, dual-weilding SOPA and PIPA, and all that stuff. It passed; thos will too. The important thing is that Ṯ̴̢̨̯̻͕̤ͯ̃͋̒͐͑̂̔̾̀ͅH̷̥͔̬̙̜̻͈̬͙͎̞̯͉͕͈̭̲͒ͯ̌͐͋͊͑̓ͨ̚͟͠ͅͅE̛͍͔ͨͫ̾̕͡ͅ ̗̮͓̝̱̘̫̮̫̣̲̞͖̦̺̰͂̍̔͒͋̉̈ͮ̊͌̑̏͝Ļ̞͙̪͉̞̩̱̝̟̯͙ͫ̈́ͬ͑͗̽̑̉̈́̈̂ͣ̇́̚͜ͅͅÏ͌ͫ͌͊ͯ̄̑͟҉̧̗̖̩̗̹̺͖̱̖̗̳̥͚̞̺̺͉̙͜C̢̨̯͈͎͉͍̩̩̰͔͖͕̞͖͙ͥͫͧ̽̓̒͒ͪ̚͟͟Hͫͭ͂͌͐̾̆͠҉҉҉̟͖̬͉͎̮͇͖̙̰̮͍Eͣ̌̓ͣ̏͆͏҉͇̪̳͈͡ͅT̶̵̛͍͓̩̣͚͎̫̟̮̣̝͇̊͋̑ͬ̆̿ͤ̒͂ͮ̎̿̑̌́͠ͅT͊̆̌ͨ̒̒͗͆͂̃͛ͣ̆͆͂͡͏̶̼͍̩̘͇̣̜̠̜͈̫͙̗͇͔̹̟͘ͅͅE̲̪̥̫̞̦̹͍̰̰̮͇̫ͫ̒͒̂́̈́ͦ̒ͯ̀͡ͅ ̢̢̝̙̖̯̻͇̜̘̮̙͇̯̟̪͕͔͍̊̈́̄ͣ̄̑͒̂ͧ̓ͬ́ͅD̑̾̄͌͐͆́̅ͧͫ͗̈̿͊̑͑̀͜҉̫̫̩̦̫͓͖̥͎̠̩̭̜̤̪̥͘̕I̓ͩ̔ͥ̉̈́́̊ͯͪ̌̿̓͐͗͡҉̨̜̳̠̣͍̜̦͇͔̘̮̗Ȩͭ͐ͭͩ̉ͫ̃̒ͪ̇̚͢͏͓̮̬̼S̷̶̒̔̒̃ͩ͒͐̉̏̎͢͠͏̯̖͕̲̝͉
Sig! Onol

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: October 02, 2012, 01:09:56 am »

And forever more does the hand of Tzeentch hold a piece of your soul.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: October 02, 2012, 01:10:16 am »

I'M READING THREE THREADS AT THE SAME TIME- AND THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE. ALTHOUGH I'M FAIRLY SURE ONE IS ACTUALLY MY OEDPIUS ASSIGNMENT.

Trust me, Misko, doing stuff like that never turns out good. I mean, look at my old attempts to kill the lich by becoming Theodore Crews, having a Fabio army, dual-weilding SOPA and PIPA, and all that stuff. It passed; thos will too. The important thing is that TͯHEͨͫ̾̕ ̗̮͓̝̱̘̫̮̫ͮ̊͌̑̏͝Lͫ̈́ͬ͑͗̽̚Cͥͫͧ̽̓̒͒̚Hͫͭ͂͌͐̾̆͠҉Eͣ̌̓T̶̵̛͍͓̩̣͚͎̫̟̮̣̝͇̊͋̑ͬ̆̿ͤ̒͂ͮ̎̿̑̌́͠ͅT͊̆̌ͨ̒̒͗͆͂̃͛ͣ̆͆͂͡͏̶̼͍̩̘͇̣̜̠̜͈̫͙̗͇͔̹̟͘ͅͅEͫ̒͒̂́̈́ͦ̒ͯ͡ ͣD̑̾̄͌͐͆́̅ͧͫ͗̈̿͊̑͑̀͜҉̫̫̩̦̫͓͖͘̕I̓ͩ̔ͥ̉̈́́̊Eͭ͐ͭS̒̔̒̃

SO FAR MY ATTEMPTS AT TRAVELING BACK HAVE FAILED, AND WHILE I CONTROL MASSIVE FORCES OF EVUL WHOM I BEND TO MY WILL, I'VE STRUGGLED TO DO SO. THEREFORE I'VE DECIDED I NEED TO CO-OPT OTHERS.

STOP WITH THE GRAFITTI
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 232