Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 632618 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2655 on: October 30, 2012, 10:37:45 am »

"Xantalos...are you suicidal?"
We all are, GwG.

We ALL are.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: October 30, 2012, 11:03:19 am »

>RETURN TO EXISTENCE
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: October 30, 2012, 11:14:34 am »

JOIN ALL THE FACTIONS IN EXISTENCE

AFTER THAT, CREATE AN ABSURDLY HUGE AMOUNT OF FACTIONS, WRITING DOWN RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF TREATIES BETWEEN THEM, DOWN TO REGULATING THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT COUNTING THE TIME SPENT ON WHATEVER THE TIME HAS BEEN SPENT, BECOMING THE GOD OF DIPLOMACY AND BUREAUCRACY

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: October 30, 2012, 11:54:01 am »

"You know... You can't become a god of something if you can't even figure out the proper spirit of it, Slowpoke."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: October 30, 2012, 12:19:27 pm »

"You know... You can't become a god of something if you can't even figure out the proper spirit of it, Slowpoke."

"Well I just did."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: October 30, 2012, 12:26:11 pm »

"Well I just did."
"Not yet."

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: October 30, 2012, 03:32:12 pm »

"Do you hear that, Tim? It's the sound of someone else trying to become a god. Try not to believe in him, they'll probably incinerate you and turn from cool to Chaotic Evil."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: October 30, 2012, 04:01:46 pm »

Become best friends with Tim. Go on awesome adventures in the realm of dreams.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: October 30, 2012, 06:47:03 pm »

Focus on resurrecting self now that the job is finished. Aid GWG through Videochat, even if as a phantom.
(5) YOU ARE RESURRECTED AS YOUR ORIGINAL SNAKE FORM, PLUS  INSANE AMOUTNS OF KUNG-FU.

BECOME BEER GOD. CAUSE DRUGGED BEER RAIN OVER ALL OF UNIVERSE TO CALM PEOPLE DOWN
(5) PEOPLE BEGIN TO CALM DOWN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE, ALSO THEY BEGIN TO VOMIT.

JOIN ALL THE FACTIONS IN EXISTENCE

AFTER THAT, CREATE AN ABSURDLY HUGE AMOUNT OF FACTIONS, WRITING DOWN RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF TREATIES BETWEEN THEM, DOWN TO REGULATING THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT COUNTING THE TIME SPENT ON WHATEVER THE TIME HAS BEEN SPENT, BECOMING THE GOD OF DIPLOMACY AND BUREAUCRACY

(4) YOU JOIN ALL OF THE FACTIONS. (5) YOU BECOME THE GOD OF DIPLOMACY AND BUREAUCRACIES.

Become best friends with Tim. Go on awesome adventures in the realm of dreams.
(1) YOU TRY THE SAME TRICK THAT YOU TRIED BEFORE ON TIM. HE DOESN'T RESPOND POSITIVELY TO FLIRTING. THE RESPONSE COULD BE BETTER CHARACTERIZED AS VAPORIZATION.

BOSSES:
Defeat Sinatra with muscle music, then destroy the universe after absorbing his power. Taunt Tim, then dodge the beam and manipulate it to go into the center of the universe, destroying it.

"Hey! Tim!
What makes you think you have the right to come in here and mess up our duds and ... whatever hipsters call plans! That's my job!
And all this you're spouting about 'harmony' and 'teamwork' sounds just a tiny bit similar to one Hasbro-owned TV show, does it not? Cease and desist, bro, or I shall be forced to bitchslap thee with the sweaty hand of Micheal Bay! Oh right, you just got burned! By Micheal Bay! I bet my disjointed, unruly, nonsensical, chaotic Comic Sans rant is making you pretty jelly, huh? I have only one thing to say to this:
Come at me, bro.

(4vs4+4) HE DOESN'T COME AT YOU, SORRY BRO.

"You just like opposing me for the hell of it, don't you? You get some sort of sick kick from messing with me huh? Never heard of Real Politik huh? Would rather let this continue, instead of fighting him. Just to get your petty insult in. If you are not going to oppose him, I will.

Also, next time, hang up the phone before you, uh, do that. Eww. Did not need to hear that. Also, very intersting love life you have there."

>Continue attack on Envoy's position. Unleash the Ion Cannon Brigade and Anti-matter Grenadiers if necessary.
>What Affair? Nope. Never had a affair. Lies. I loved my wife, and she'd tell you if she wasn't, dead.
>Sabotage Dirg's lovemaking as revenge for Lichette's pettiness. Unleash the Laxatives.
>Send over a Comm droid to The Brown envoy and see what he wants.
>Greenstar is a thorn in my side. Put a bounty on him and his "Freak squad"

(5+3vs1+4) The anti-matter grenadiers manage to cause a gash across his forearm. (5+3) YOU SEND LAXATIVES VIA AIR MAIL, BUT A VAGINA FACED ENGINEER SMASHES THEM DOWN. (4+3) BOUNTY HUNTERS FROM EVERYWHERE ARE ATTRACTED TOWARDS THE BOUNTY OF GREENSTAR.

Send Vagineer to intercept the Laxatives. Send Snyphurr to attack Misko Directly. Having Sobered up, create own faction 'Freak Squad'. Sit down for Tea with Gentlespy.
(4) VAGINEER SMASHES THE LAXATIVES WITH A WRENCH, SENDING THEM CLATTERING TO THE FLOOR BESIDE DIRG. (6) THE UNIVERSE STARTS FLIPPING OUT AGAIN AS YOU CREATE YOUR FACTION. (2) YOU SIT DOWN WITH GENTESPY, BUT HE BLOWS YOUR HEAD OFF.

Yeeaah. KISS LICHETTE THEN GO IN OTHER ROOM AFTER PUTTING PANTS ON. SET UP VIDEO LINK TO GREATWYRMGOLD AND TIM'S CHAT TO AID GREATWYRM GOLD'S ACTION.
(4+2vs4+3) YOU START TO LEAVE, BUT LICHETTE  GRABS THE BACK OF YOUR SHIRT AND PULLS YOU BACK.
"You're not getting done with me that easily..."

Lichette:
(6) Dirg is now tired.

NPCs:
Tim looks peeved at the gash in his arm, so he swings the rifle around to point at Misko.
"You see? This is why they sent me. This is why they want me to kill you."
(5+4vs1+3)
He fires off the rifle, sending an all consuming-burst of energy at Misko. It consumes Misko, pulling him apart to below the atomic level. Misko feels a bit of the leadership energy leave him as he perishes.

Sinatra:
Sinatra: "Aaaannyyway... How'd you feel Brown-Hairs age?"
Dory: "It just came off of him in a wave. Like how that sticker you found gave off waves of recklessness."
Sinatra: "I don't know what you mean."
Dory: "You don't? You mean, you can't just feel it coming off like an aura?"
Sinatra:"No... You're weird kid."
SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Romantics:

Paladins:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS

THE MODERATES:

OMNICIDALISTS:

WESTSEEIIDE!!:

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: October 30, 2012, 06:50:04 pm »

That's not good. Solution:
>Posess Nearby Mortal. Kill their soul, Distort their body and clothes until it is same as old one. Down to the atomic and genetic level.
>Pull back grenadiers. Have them kill cassandra as they leave.
>Get the fuck out and Blockade this section of space.
>Ask brown man through comm droid if he plans to kill more people. Tell him it should probably be the people starting the new factions, and the void people. Say I tried to make peace, but no one cared. At all. Apologize for attacking. Mention GWG is now official Diplomat for the Empire of Man.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 12:30:28 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: October 30, 2012, 06:55:10 pm »

Apologize to Tim before I fully vaporize. Beg him to stop and reverse the process.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: October 30, 2012, 06:56:31 pm »

Celebrate life, and construct shield over the honeymoon location. Then rally Serpentfolk and form peaceful Beastfolk Empire. Open to Werewolves as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:50:42 pm by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: October 30, 2012, 06:56:46 pm »

"Thanks, that guy was bugging me."
Um...make several magical earrings that allow magical communication, with a quantum-entanglement-based communication as backup. Give one to Tim, one to Corai, then, in order: Cassandra, Lichette, Dirg; keep the rest.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:13:19 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: October 30, 2012, 06:57:40 pm »

Give Vorthon a nip so he regenerates, then ask Cassandra if the werewolves can also live there.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: October 30, 2012, 07:01:19 pm »

STAY IN BED AND SPOON/CUDDLE WITH LICHETTE UNTIL I GET MY STRENGTH BACK.
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 232