Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1004281 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #2010 on: October 10, 2012, 07:26:25 pm »

My brothers girlfriend asked me "Who's Stephen Hawking?" I facepalmed hard that day.
You should roll with it. Say he was some famous general or something, who conquered all of Greece and lost it to the Chinese.
The dirty capitalist Chinese.

But then Greece was freed by the revolution thrown by the uber badass, JFK, who was in turn assassinated by Hitler, who would go on to conquer Germany and create the Holocaust.
But you know, Hitler wasn't all bad. He did kill Hitler.
The Nazis also conducted a bunch of scientific research without harming any animals.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: October 10, 2012, 07:27:02 pm »

My brothers girlfriend asked me "Who's Stephen Hawking?" I facepalmed hard that day.
You should roll with it. Say he was some famous general or something, who conquered all of Greece and lost it to the Chinese.

But then Greece was freed by the revolution thrown by the uber badass, JFK, who was in turn assassinated by Hitler, who would go on to conquer Germany and create the Holocaust.
The Nazis also conducted a bunch of scientific research without harming any animals.

:o

You...
You...
You magnificent bastard...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:05 pm »

Doing it wrong. The Nazis then invented Anti-disestablishmentarianism, whihc started the French revolution. Napolean and Mecha-hitler fought to a standstill, till Napolean Pushed him over.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:25 pm »

When they ask why there are all these recordings of him with a computer voice, say that he wrote it all before recording technology was developed, and that the historians who found the writings decided that they should read them aloud with a neutral, mechanical voice so as not to distort public perception of him with their own voices.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:13 pm »

You...
You...

Don't you mean you inglorious basterd?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: October 10, 2012, 07:29:34 pm »

Doing it wrong. The Nazis then invented Anti-disestablishmentarianism, whihc started the French revolution. Napolean and Mecha-hitler fought to a standstill, till Napolean Pushed him over.
And then Japanese Prime Minister Koizuma defeated them both in a game of mahjong. This is basic stuff, guys.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: October 10, 2012, 07:30:22 pm »

They didn't think of it that way.

The world was shit anyways until George Washington was elected, with his vice-president Abraham Lincoln, and he led the Americans to end WWI and WWII in one fell swoop.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: October 10, 2012, 07:31:00 pm »

Man, if only history were really that awesome.

You know what? They say history is written by the winners. So let's have Bay12 conquer the world and do some rewriting. Just for fun.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2018 on: October 10, 2012, 07:31:32 pm »

And then Japanese Prime Minister Koizuma defeated them both in a game of mahjong. This is basic stuff, guys.
Oooooo Koizumi-San VS Hawking-San!

THE MAHJONG GAME OF THE MILLENIUM

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: October 10, 2012, 07:32:52 pm »

You...
You...

Don't you mean you inglorious basterd?

Must. Not. Kiss. Shoesandhats.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: October 10, 2012, 07:33:40 pm »

Oooooo Koizumi-San VS Hawking-San!

THE MAHJONG GAME OF THE MILLENIUM
They have both publicly stated that they would never play mahjong in the same hundred-mile radius, let alone the same game. Hawking believes that it would cause the universe to end, and Koizuma agrees. Sorry.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

ab00

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Computer!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: October 10, 2012, 07:34:21 pm »

Today's dose of stupid:
Quote from: Girl in School Hallway
Wait — I never go to class right away.
She then proceeds to turn around and walk in the opposite direction.
Suicides do not count towards das Fuhrers kill score.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: October 10, 2012, 07:37:00 pm »

How much time before class? If she just wanted to goof off for a few more minutes, not stupid. If she was purposefully being tardy, that's stupid.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: October 10, 2012, 07:38:02 pm »

Today's dose of stupid:
So true. Lots of the "Cool" Kids who apparently have "Swag" in my school are always late, even though some of them WERE IN THE SAME FREAKING PERIOD AS ME JUST BEFORE! Meanwhile, if i somehow get late to class, its normally because of a legitimate reason, as opposed to "I was talking with all my friends in the hall[When i probably should have just put my stuff in my locker]"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: October 10, 2012, 07:43:15 pm »

Today's dose of stupid:
So true. Lots of the "Cool" Kids who apparently have "Swag" in my school are always late, even though some of them WERE IN THE SAME FREAKING PERIOD AS ME JUST BEFORE! Meanwhile, if i somehow get late to class, its normally because of a legitimate reason, as opposed to "I was talking with all my friends in the hall[When i probably should have just put my stuff in my locker]"

It's called "speed". I go full-out march step between classes, while a lot of kids saunter like they're half-asleep... which, this being high school, most of them are.

And that's not even counting the social aspects.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 510