Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 510

Author Topic: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say  (Read 1004552 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Amazingly Stupid Things You've Heard People Say
« Reply #3870 on: February 13, 2013, 07:43:09 pm »

I didn't know that there is a demon named Bulbasaur.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Bulbasaur Pokéball wgah'nagl fhtagn!
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: February 13, 2013, 08:38:43 pm »

don't we have medicine to give common sense yet?
FTFY

common sense doesn't exist

stupidity sure as hell does

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: February 13, 2013, 09:24:04 pm »

This just in: Both Jefferson Airplane and Queen are time traveling entities, who specifically came into this era to steal a generic song name from a generic "singer".

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:39 pm »

This just in: Both Jefferson Airplane and Queen are time traveling entities, who specifically came into this era to steal a generic song name from a generic "singer".

Those BASTARDS! Let's get all the Beliebers together and... Well, actually, once we've got them all together, send them to colonize another planet. This way we get rid of them, have awesome-music-making-time-travel-entities, and possibly another planet inhabited by (debatably) humans. I was thinking Mercury.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: February 13, 2013, 09:51:08 pm »

Let's send them to Venus. Don't forget, ice has been found on Mercury, while Venus so far doesn't seem to have any.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: February 13, 2013, 09:54:12 pm »

We want to give them a fair chance, now. Venus has a poisonous atmosphere that is both murky and mysterious, as well as the lack of ice. Mercury only has daily temperatures of something like 500f IIRC. That's perfectly fair if they dig under ground and turn into some sort of horrific Biebergoblins.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:03 pm »

All i know is that Justin Bieber lyrics are unbelieberble! My vote is to send them to the nearest star with a 50/50 chance of an Earth-like planet. We really shouldn't leave them anywhere within radio distance.

Spoiler: bieber lyrics (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:57:03 pm by Reelya »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: February 13, 2013, 09:55:30 pm »

We want to give them a fair chance, now. Venus has a poisonous atmosphere that is both murky and mysterious, as well as the lack of ice. Mercury only has daily temperatures of something like 500f IIRC. That's perfectly fair if they dig under ground and turn into some sort of horrific Biebergoblins.
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALIENS WITH A RELIGION REVOLVING AROUND HIM.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: February 13, 2013, 09:58:13 pm »

Slayer, don't you get it? We KEEP Bieber. We preserve his corpse. Then, when they come to invade us after their centuries long exile, we threaten to destroy the corpse of their god.
He's fucking with us.

Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FORUM_LURKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: February 13, 2013, 10:58:55 pm »

Slayer, don't you get it? We KEEP Bieber. We preserve his corpse. Then, when they come to invade us after their centuries long exile, we threaten to destroy the corpse of their god.

Or we could just make them hear his music. No thinking creature can remain sane after hearing that eldritch garbage! Just look at his fanbase!

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: February 13, 2013, 11:37:00 pm »

Or we could just make them hear his music. No thinking creature can remain sane after hearing that eldritch garbage! Just look at his fanbase!
Exactly ! They're not sane. Bieber music or threats wont have any effect.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3881 on: February 14, 2013, 06:43:10 am »

Those BASTARDS! Let's get all the Beliebers together and... Well, actually, once we've got them all together, send them to colonize another planet. This way we get rid of them, have awesome-music-making-time-travel-entities, and possibly another planet inhabited by (debatably) humans. I was thinking Mercury.

By accusing them you legitimize them. The moment any operation targeting people who listen to Justin Bieber is enacted - they become an organisation with a particular set of skills. A Canadian set of skills.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:50 am »

By accusing them you legitimize them. The moment any operation targeting people who listen to Justin Bieber is enacted - they become an organisation with a particular set of skills. A Canadian set of skills.

Like making Kraft dinner?
This is a blank sig.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: February 14, 2013, 08:10:43 am »

And managing to laugh very, very loudly when they're self conscious.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: February 14, 2013, 11:16:31 am »

Politeness contest.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 510