Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 558255 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #1830 on: August 31, 2013, 01:43:00 am »

Idiot-friendly, highly. Probably couldn't do much more damage to the fortress than an experienced player, just because it's kind of a mess. And the deaths of these forts, sans Battlefailed, seem to have been fairly slow and painful. Killing everyone in under a month would take some ingenuity, I'd guess, due to the fact dwarves will get spread rather thinly and it could take a while to catch them all.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: September 01, 2013, 12:12:12 am »

I dunno, I haven't unpaused yet but we seem to have a breach....
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Dark_T_Zeratul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: September 01, 2013, 12:53:49 am »

Killing everyone in under a month would take some ingenuity, I'd guess
Which is why you should totally make that your goal.
The miasma caused Sethrist to go miserable and throw a tantrum. During the tantrum he mauled a dog to near-death and that caused his mood to go all the way up to content. Apparently, beating the crap out of dogs is the best way to achieve happiness.

Andreus

• Bay Watcher
  • Doom Consultant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: September 02, 2013, 10:18:46 pm »

So just how idiot friendly is the overseeing of this fort? I've been considering signing up for a turn, if you're still hiring. But only if it's not a guarantee that I would kill it within the first month.
If you're an idiot, you're intelligent enough to be vastly overqualified for the job of overseer.

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: September 03, 2013, 07:23:09 am »

Great, now I wanna take a turn at the helm, but I know I wouldn't have the time when it came up.  :'( Also, am I the only one who thinks the smiley people look a bit like lemons?
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: September 06, 2013, 08:49:46 pm »

Almost two weeks and he still no update? I think it's time to move on.
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: September 07, 2013, 09:36:43 pm »

May I please be dwarfed? Zephyr, swordsdwarf if possible.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1837 on: September 07, 2013, 10:25:35 pm »

If noone accepts the thing, ill be the overseer, but I have not read any of it, and I have no clue what may happened, in other words, I dont know one thing about this fort, maybe A bit interesting :), I can do ti tommorow
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: September 07, 2013, 10:54:29 pm »

Get crackin! Nobody else has expressed interest and deathsword's done vanished, so if you want to go, why not?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Spirallances_

• Bay Watcher
  • Spirallances an epic failure in dwarven history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: September 07, 2013, 11:53:30 pm »

This eldrich abomination is growing its begun to feast on everything
Ah ha.  Spirallances...
                [-_-]~ Text Ninja I like it.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: September 08, 2013, 04:52:44 pm »

Eh. I mentioned asking how to turn Horrorfailed back into ASCII and nobody gave a response so I just waited around for someone to say stuff. Nobody did. Go ahead and skip me I guess.

Lame. :(
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: September 08, 2013, 06:36:52 pm »

Shit, sorry! I didn't see that.

To return Horrorfailed to ASCII, you should just have to replace the raws for creatures, plants, and inorganics with vanilla DF raws. I don't think any of them had been rearranged, and that's what Deathsword stated would work previously.
I make Spellcrafts!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #1842 on: September 08, 2013, 07:16:39 pm »

err... THing is, I dont know where to get the save, and I dont know if it has A graphics pack is on it, can somone link it? dont wanna spoil what happened here :)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: September 08, 2013, 10:40:45 pm »

err... THing is, I dont know where to get the save, and I dont know if it has A graphics pack is on it, can somone link it? dont wanna spoil what happened here :)

Graphics pack? I think you can just switch those off. However, if it is a tileset, you are screwed and have to replace everything.

If we don't run mods, its OK. Gateivory has mods, so it made it pretty much impossible to go back to ASCII.

I've also noticed nobody signed me up yet for a turn though (I asked a while ago).
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: September 09, 2013, 07:36:55 am »

Graphics pack? I think you can just switch those off. However, if it is a tileset, you are screwed and have to replace everything.

If we don't run mods, its OK. Gateivory has mods, so it made it pretty much impossible to go back to ASCII.

I've also noticed nobody signed me up yet for a turn though (I asked a while ago).

We run mods. If I don't misremember, someone modded in some bone bricks reactions at the start.
So yeah, gotta run with the graphics, I guess : I
(Gotta give a look at the fortress now)
Save here: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Horrorfield_neotemplar.zip
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 07:38:42 am by arcangelsd »
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 136