Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: Playerlogs from 2050  (Read 110290 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Playerlogs from 2050
« Reply #615 on: February 27, 2016, 03:24:01 pm »

No, no, I have more security than that, good grief.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: February 27, 2016, 03:26:41 pm »

Meh, I don't really have to worry about keeping my files secure when I have this much meatspace security.
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: February 27, 2016, 03:28:00 pm »

Hee.  They're fighting.  The carnage is great.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: February 27, 2016, 03:31:18 pm »

If you're still having trouble with that dragon, I found a functional variant of DFhack on pirate bay. Not super legal, and it's a tad brute-forcey, but it does let you do pretty much whatever the fuck.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: February 27, 2016, 03:33:13 pm »

Whhh....
Dude, use the official DFHack!
It's ON THE FORUMS (somewhere (i think))!
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: February 27, 2016, 03:35:24 pm »

Out of curiousity, has anyone looked in on the worlds in the copies we gave to the Singularities to use as stress relief?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: February 27, 2016, 03:36:03 pm »

Huh?  We did that?
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: February 27, 2016, 03:36:40 pm »

Oh. Well, have you ever wondered where the universe came from?
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: February 27, 2016, 03:37:56 pm »

No, I just thought we were doing that NEXT Tuesday.
Sigtext

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: February 27, 2016, 03:38:30 pm »

I can't install non Bay12 software on this frame anyway, it is a defense force battleship after all.

Zanz: Yes, I did, no, I don't recommend that anyone else do so.  You guys remember the internet circa 2010-2020?  This is worse, it's like  they bundled up everything terrible and horrible, then  cubed it, and set it loose as some kind of really unpleasant subconscious dreamscape for themselves.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 27, 2016, 03:39:46 pm »

HEY!  2010 WAS FINE!
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: February 27, 2016, 03:42:13 pm »

Don't diss the meme times. If we didn't go though that, we would have never met the memeerians!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 27, 2016, 03:43:48 pm »

I just took a look at a different world.

It was so happy...
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 27, 2016, 03:46:16 pm »

I can't install non Bay12 software on this frame anyway, it is a defense force battleship after all.

Zanz: Yes, I did, no, I don't recommend that anyone else do so.  You guys remember the internet circa 2010-2020?  This is worse, it's like  they bundled up everything terrible and horrible, then  cubed it, and set it loose as some kind of really unpleasant subconscious dreamscape for themselves.

I could've swore we didn't give them the mod that that one guy made while on over 30 hallucenogenic drugs...  Meh, so long as it keeps them long as theyh enjoy it and don't try to port it to reality, I don't care too much.

No, I just thought we were doing that NEXT Tuesday.

No, no, that's when we test what heppens when we pit the Lovecraftian Elder Gods against each other in a DF modding competition.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 27, 2016, 03:47:15 pm »

Ohh yeah, THAT.

Sorry, I thought I was two weeks behind.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48