Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 107

Author Topic: Prison Architect - Version 2.0 Release | It's over! *weeping*  (Read 238058 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prison HYPHEN Architect - Now with 50% more shanking
« Reply #465 on: November 19, 2012, 11:24:13 pm »

You cannot go from making these BROAD generalizations, about the game

You are making things up.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #466 on: November 20, 2012, 08:30:20 am »

I think Neonivek just enjoys coming in to let us all know he thinks a game is terrible because its just not his kind of game.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 20, 2012, 09:33:28 am »

You cannot go from making these BROAD generalizations, about the game

You are making things up.

No, YOU are making things up!

See what I did there? pretty clever huh?

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 20, 2012, 01:52:35 pm »

I'M CAPTIAN KIRK!
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #469 on: November 20, 2012, 02:06:05 pm »

It would be a good idea to stop the e-peen contest and get back to some actual discussion. If you don't have anything productive to add to the discussion, please don't add it. A dead topic is better than a locked one.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 20, 2012, 10:07:18 pm »

No doubt...not sure the point of complaining...don't play it, cry over your spilled milk money spent on it, and play something else.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 20, 2012, 10:33:57 pm »

I think Neonivek just enjoys coming in to let us all know he thinks a game is terrible because its just not his kind of game.

I never said the game was bad.

The part he made up was what he wrote about what I said. He made it up, it was purely fabricated inside his head.

It would be a good idea to stop the e-peen contest and get back to some actual discussion

Ohh yeah for sure, I'll pay for it later. Yep perfect ending scenario for me. "Goodness Neonivek you must hate this game as much as Prison Architect"... "I never said I hated Prison Architect"... "But Forsaken AND Nenjin both said you hate Prison architect and they read what you wrote"... "well that is what I get for being the better person and moving on..."

---

Whatever fine... There is no winning for me.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 20, 2012, 10:41:38 pm »

This outburst of unbridled positivity is brought to you, as always, by Neonivek ;D
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 20, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »

This outburst of unbridled positivity is brought to you, as always, by Neonivek ;D

My goal is to one day be such a demigod of positivity that I can fart rainbows and belch beautiful butterflies.

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 21, 2012, 02:01:48 am »

Time to put the thread back on rail now, I suppose...But I do hope that this game won't crash and burn the way Subversion did.That is, at least not until we bay12ers can build drowning chambers with watertight doors and rigged sprinkler or, as some would prefer, sewer systems.[/monstermode]

Yeah, time to put this thread back on track now.
[LANGUAGE_2:ENGLISH:HOPELESSLY_BROKEN]
Adept Lurker

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 21, 2012, 05:59:10 am »

Nah this game is way past the chance of crashing and burning unless they randomly decide to ditch it. They are using code from subversion and stuff as part of the base of this game...so subversion lives on a little bit through prison architect...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #476 on: November 21, 2012, 06:48:41 am »

"But Forsaken AND Nenjin both said you hate Prison architect and they read what you wrote"
Amazing. You've just berated someone for 'making things up' and now you're making up entire future conversations.

For the record, I never said you hated the game. I said you told us that you didn't like it, which is true. You said it looks boring to you, and claimed you can tell how the whole game will pan out from its current alpha status. That too is pretty amazing, you must be some kind of psychic.

So I did read what you wrote:

No it looked a bit boring to me
In fact the first disapointment I saw
the game now is bland and uninteresting

And I concluded that you didn't like it because it really wasn't your sort of game. Also for the record, these statements ARE broad generalizations about the game, which is what you accused Nenjin of making up about you. You did make these statements.

I have no problem with you having an opinion and expressing that opinion, but don't then tell someone else they're lying about what you said or that they will lambaste you in some hypothetical future thread about some other game in which you are apparently being your relentlessly negative self. (else why would I say the things you decided I would say?)

As another small point, you can't tell how an alpha copy of any software will pan out. They're working with the source code and they're not feature locked when in an alpha state. They could decide to include mutants and aliens and dinosaurs. They probably won't, but they certainly could quite easily.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:50:14 am by forsaken1111 »

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 21, 2012, 07:44:09 am »

NO! I'M CAPTAIN KIRK!
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 21, 2012, 06:23:55 pm »

I like how the game looks, but why is it little expensive for this type of games? Is there something that I am missing?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 21, 2012, 06:36:36 pm »

I like how the game looks, but why is it little expensive for this type of games? Is there something that I am missing?
Its expensive because they don't just want everyone and their oranges to try the alpha builds and then say it sucks because its missing a,b,c,d,e,f,g and also h.
If you seriously want to try the alpha, go ahead and get it. But its not done, it will have bugs, and you aren't missing anything by waiting except early access.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 107