Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542697 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 5: The Path of Dreams
« Reply #5955 on: July 13, 2013, 11:27:36 am »

Sigmund sighed and replied to Niklas:

-First, you are in no condition to threaten anybody. Second, I'm not against you getting a new body, just against you hurting a valuable member of our group such as Erin. And third, I would actually help you get a new body, or at least help mark to do so, if it wasn't for your tendency to solve things by murdering people. It can be the solution to some problems, I admit that, but sometimes it can be detrimental for your body integrity, remember what happened at the Ullubelle?

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: July 13, 2013, 12:26:18 pm »

To the tailor:
"I will keep it succinct, We came to buy a boat. Some bastards posing themselves as the mages demanded coins for passes...leading to us nearly getting slaughtered by the owners. So we sought them out, raided an inn in the trade district, killing many of the guards, but we were laid low and barely survived. The Guards seem to have fled town, and the bastard is holed up in his house."

You are a tailor right? Can you repair my clothes?
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: July 13, 2013, 12:37:47 pm »

((Just a note: they weren't posing as mages, it was just one posing as the captain, unless your character saw everything like that))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: July 13, 2013, 12:45:12 pm »

((What you guys up to?))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: July 13, 2013, 12:48:12 pm »

((Getting a new member to our group, preventing Niklas from killing one of the mages of our group, and plotting revenge against a scammer. Oh, and Kevin is missing and Morton is a desk now, while Niklas' head is attached to a giant catfish. Standard LBAD day.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: July 13, 2013, 12:49:05 pm »

((So glad i never re-entered. Have one of you guys killed that fucking whipman yet?))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: July 13, 2013, 12:54:15 pm »

((No, but it seems that by this time he would have won the magic competition, so now he is one of the most powerful mages. Yep, we're not killing him in a long time))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: July 13, 2013, 12:56:16 pm »

((No, but it seems that by this time he would have won the magic competition, so now he is one of the most powerful mages. Yep, we're not killing him in a long time))

((Silly you. The Whip Man isn't a mage.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: July 13, 2013, 01:01:29 pm »

((So, he was in the competence for his master? I know that he isn't a mage, but there was that woman with the hammer who didn't do any magic, so I though that being a mage was not necessary to enter the black circle of magic, which is a little contradictory, actually.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: July 13, 2013, 01:12:20 pm »

((So, he was in the competence for his master? I know that he isn't a mage, but there was that woman with the hammer who didn't do any magic, so I though that being a mage was not necessary to enter the black circle of magic, which is a little contradictory, actually.))

((He had exactly the same business there as the players, I will say, though under slightly different terms of service. And yes, the hammer lady didn't do magic, though she did use prayers to Rysinia. She and her fellow order sisters (all dead by that point) were a bit of an exception.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: July 13, 2013, 01:15:21 pm »

((By the end of this game you had better have explained everything about the whipman and given him a gory death or I will hunt you down IRL and make you suffer.  :P))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: July 13, 2013, 01:19:45 pm »

((The game will end when the Whip Man gives all the players a gory death))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: July 13, 2013, 04:04:00 pm »

Sigmund sighed and replied to Niklas:

-First, you are in no condition to threaten anybody. Second, I'm not against you getting a new body, just against you hurting a valuable member of our group such as Erin. And third, I would actually help you get a new body, or at least help mark to do so, if it wasn't for your tendency to solve things by murdering people. It can be the solution to some problems, I admit that, but sometimes it can be detrimental for your body integrity, remember what happened at the Ullubelle?
No I do not. Anyhow, I'm not going to murder her!
That would be too quick
I'm just going to cut off her head and take her body, then give it back after a while.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: July 13, 2013, 04:16:36 pm »

[And then Niklas becomes the aboleth and much horror was had. Except for Morton, who no longer had a biological biology, thankfully... Or perhaps horrifically, considering.]

"Sir Scott Yaleson, how did the night fair you? Hopefully well, yes?" The desk asked the zombie, attempting to make small talk while Sigmund was off chatting with the Master. Morton meanwhile looked to Craig. "These certainly are interesting times, no? To think, just a few days ago I was a butler in another's employ. On another note however, I must profess myself curious good Tailor Craig, did you not imply you were from Emlocke? Whatever happened to cause you to leave? Something about it... Exploding, was it?"

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: July 13, 2013, 04:21:57 pm »

Sigmund sighed yet again and said:

-In the Ullubelle, your arms were reduced to a pulp because you tried to murder everyone and ended up fighting armored guards wih kitchen utensils, while you could just ask for the bastard we were looking for. And also, I don't know if you realize that not everyone is undead, but Erin clearly isn't, so she wouldn't survive getting her head separated from her body. Now, please, we are all under the orders of the same master, can't we, at least, not fight between us?
Pages: 1 ... 396 397 [398] 399 400 ... 719