Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 719

Author Topic: Life Begins At Death - Epilogue: We Live And Live Again  (Read 542623 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Life Begins At Death - Chapter 6: Enjoying the Gub Life?
« Reply #9450 on: March 29, 2014, 05:18:53 pm »

~What the hell did just happen? Why did the dolphin stopped moving? And you could explain your motives before acting, to see if we agree or not, or if we have a better judgement~

~explaining motives is for entities that lack exceptional ideas! also, we are reasonably convinced that you will not enjoy this idea at first glance! but it is likely that you will warm up to it soon enough!~

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9451 on: March 29, 2014, 05:21:35 pm »

~And what is your exceptional idea? And how exactly will make things better for us?~

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9452 on: March 29, 2014, 05:30:16 pm »

~And what is your exceptional idea? And how exactly will make things better for us?~

~it will solve many problems of differing location, group cohesion and lack of teamwork! and it does not even involve any sort of permanent mental alteration! hence the name 'ultimate teamwork'! once again, we suspect the idea in its basic form will be unpalatable to you, but we are sure the method is sound and effective!~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9453 on: March 29, 2014, 05:35:54 pm »

((Hey, it turns out acting like an incompetent cripple with malevolent intent was the right thing to do!
((You are about to die anyway, so I'm not so sure))
((Guess what perk I picked.
Yes it's the one that lets me not die due to situations like this.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9454 on: March 29, 2014, 05:58:54 pm »

((Hey, it turns out acting like an incompetent cripple with malevolent intent was the right thing to do!
((Did you do the math? It is not as worthwhile as it seems))

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9455 on: March 29, 2014, 06:07:19 pm »

"They seem to be nigh omniscient beings trying to become omnipotent. NOW MOVE!"

Prod harder!
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9456 on: March 29, 2014, 06:20:44 pm »

~Wait, you mean that you want to get all of our souls in the same place? Did you think about it as a good idea? It doesn't make any sense! You would be limiting our resources, effectively making a bunch of people do the job that can be made by only one of them!~

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9457 on: March 29, 2014, 08:58:49 pm »

((Did you do the math? It is not as worthwhile as it seems))
((No, because to me it's not worthwhile to do the math :P))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9458 on: March 30, 2014, 01:18:24 am »

Mark adds his complaints to the gub "One body for many souls is a waste because that one body can only do so much with out other body's to help like a lone body can't gang up on a enemy like two or more body's can."
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9459 on: March 30, 2014, 03:06:14 am »

~Wait, you mean that you want to get all of our souls in the same place? Did you think about it as a good idea? It doesn't make any sense! You would be limiting our resources, effectively making a bunch of people do the job that can be made by only one of them!~

~to be fair, you can't get anything done separately! we wonder if merging will not improve efficiency! as the expression goes, do not knock things before you try them!~

Mark adds his complaints to the gub "One body for many souls is a waste because that one body can only do so much with out other body's to help like a lone body can't gang up on a enemy like two or more body's can."

~so you say! but is that really the case? there is only one way to find out! besides, fighting enemies is not a priority of yours right now! right now sensible and calculated actions are required!~

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9460 on: March 30, 2014, 04:18:42 am »

"I'm Kevin. And that", he says, pointing to the dolphin, "Was Kevin up to very recently."
With these words, he sits down on the cobblestones.
((Well, at least Kevin has experience with having his soul merged...))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9461 on: March 30, 2014, 04:23:23 am »

Mark started feeling unnerved having his body move on it's own "Gub with more bodys we could search a larger area for these mages quicker and it would be easier to capture them to bring back"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9462 on: March 30, 2014, 04:23:55 am »

I'm all caught up in the story. I'll just be a skeleton, then. Disregard my entire post before now. I'm going to create a character sheet soon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9463 on: March 30, 2014, 04:29:08 am »

"Uh, what is going on? Why do you guys look so unnerved all of a sudden?"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9464 on: March 30, 2014, 04:29:43 am »

I'm all caught up in the story. I'll just be a skeleton, then. Disregard my entire post before now. I'm going to create a character sheet soon.
Welcome to the insanity mate be sure to give death a high five as you pass him by.

EDIT:
"Uh, what is going on? Why do you guys look so unnerved all of a sudden?"
Mark says "Well Kevin you just got put into another body" Turning to the others "The Gub put him in my body for shits and giggles"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:32:57 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 629 630 [631] 632 633 ... 719