Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many plot/quest hooks do you think you have all collectively missed?

1-3
- 0 (0%)
4-6
- 0 (0%)
7-8
- 4 (33.3%)
9-10
- 8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43

Author Topic: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 54 IS UP*  (Read 50162 times)

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 9 IS UP*
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2012, 06:05:32 pm »

TURN 10

Juba Freedmen
Stuff every single item I find into the sacks as I go no matter what it is, find the ogre and very politely tell him to follow me then head straight off the battlefield as fast as I can whether I find him or he follows me or not.
[1] Juba finds nothing as he [3] hurries along the tracks and spots the half ogre just as it begins to run off. [4] He begins sprinting through the battlefield after him glancing back, Juba spots several heavily armored figures lumbering after him.

Derm
Onwards!
[3] Soon, Derm finds the path leaves the forest out into an open plain. [3] In the distance, he thinks he can see what looks to be a stone wall.

Gweg Kenson
Keep.
Running.
FAST!
(Grab any loot I come across, I'm seriously in debt.)

[3] Gweg continues to chase after the elf who seems to have stopped and is now looting a nearby corpse. [3-1=2] While running Gweg only manages to find a sack. [4] He glances behind him and realizes he is being followed by a human.

Atla
Creepy. Just like the time when I was up in Oratay. That place was weird. Hang on to the spear for throwing and check out the halberd. What's it made of? Is it sturdy or just fancy? Anywho, attempt to discern the source or direction of the "thundering". Grab some armour while I'm discerning.
Atla examines the halberd, [4] it seems to just be a sturdy steel halberd. Checking around him he notices several heavily armored soldiers heading towards him. [1] Too distracted by the approaching figures he fails to grab any armor.

Falvich
Falvich just wants out of this damn place. But, wait...What's that? Is that a wizard's corpse? Oh em gee, it must be relived of it's objects of value! Who knows what would happen if a WIZARD ZOMBIE arose, shrouded in HIGHLY MAGICAL ROBES with DOZENS OF VALUABLE, ENCHANTED RINGS and a staff of +6 MURDERING? Gods above, this elf must SAVE all those poor, potential victims! By...Looting! By the way, he'll loot without running. He's far enough away, he can take his time. If that guy gets closer, just shout out something like "I'm just a poor peasant m'lord, trying to escape this gruesome battle which, miraculously, I survived! Please don't harm me!"

"My loot cries out for the vengeance of my other loot, which can only be repaid with at least twice as much loot! Or maybe three times as much loot! Like if you went to heaven, and it was full of loot, and that loot was on fire, and it was raining loot, then maybe that would be enough loot! Eh... but probably not."
Falvich goes utterly batshit insane and starts looting a nearby wizard's corpse. [6+1=7] He snatches up two unidentified rings and [2] a sack. He glances around and notices the half ogre hasn't gained on him but an old foe has. Three of the heavily armored figures from before are approaching from his left.

Groz Talvor
Groz sniffs the air. "Storm's acoming. After looking for any other valuables - magical or not - he scurries away from the thundering.
[5] Groz grabs a ring and a robe from a nearby corpse and begins to move away from the thundering, checking around he notices a couple of heavily armored soldiers moving toward him.

A Bunch of Heavily Armored Soldiers
Quote from: Heavily Armored Soldier
Find the survivors!

Character List
Spoiler: Falvich (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gweg Kenson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Groz Talvor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Derm (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Juba Freedmen (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Atla (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Atla's Golem (click to show/hide)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 10 IS UP*
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2012, 06:07:27 pm »

Catch the half ogre and shout at him to follow me then head off the battlefield as fast as possible grabbing any loot possible on the way without stopping.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2012, 06:09:37 pm »

To the wall! Climb the wall!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2012, 06:13:26 pm »

GreatWyrmGold, go ahead and address mesor in your action if you wish. As if his shouting has already happened.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2012, 07:26:11 pm »

Gweg turns to the elf. "Only one question really matters: Friend or foe?"

Attack anyone who attacks me first.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2012, 07:29:33 pm »

GWG, just to make sure I understand, OOC, are you talking about Juba or Falvich? Juba is the human behind you, Falvich is the elf ahead looting corpses.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2012, 07:30:20 pm »

Which one is an elf?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2012, 07:43:24 pm »

(( The elf is in front of you looting, I'm the one coming up behind you with some very unhappy soldiers coming up behind me, I'd suggest you join me in getting the hell off this battlefield. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2012, 08:19:55 pm »

Look again at my action. That was an answer, not just a question.
Sig

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2012, 08:22:03 pm »

Oh, sorry, I was just confused because you wrote "turn to the elf" when you were already facing him.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 31, 2012, 08:34:57 pm »

I just found him whilst chasing him and all of me is properly aligned for a polite conversation?
Sig

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2012, 08:37:43 pm »

This is getting off topic. Let's just forget I posted anything and if you see anything wrong with the next turn. PM me and I'll fix it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2012, 08:41:11 pm »

Sure thing!
Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2012, 10:16:32 pm »

((I rolled for the weapon when I looked at it? Oh.))
Turn towards the soldiers and ready my halberd, but don't wield it in a threatening manner. Address them and ask them what intentions they bear.Go to ground amongst the dead. Motion for my golem to take cover before they can see him.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:45:23 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2012, 11:02:12 pm »

"You ain't gettin' me! Use magic to move superfast away from the soldiers until they're far away, then eat the nearest edible thing (this includes corpses) to replenish reserves.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 43