Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many plot/quest hooks do you think you have all collectively missed?

1-3
- 0 (0%)
4-6
- 0 (0%)
7-8
- 4 (33.3%)
9-10
- 8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 43

Author Topic: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 54 IS UP*  (Read 50165 times)

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 19 IS UP*
« Reply #270 on: November 06, 2012, 11:25:14 pm »

TURN 20

Derm
Blast the lock off.

"Well that was rude."
[1] Derm turns around and gestures at the door, congratulations, he added another bolt to the door. ((Just to confirm, you are aware you are outside correct? You aren't in a cell or something.))

Juba Freedmen
Take the chalice and return to where the creature is bound, using magic to heal myself, replace the lost blood and reinvigorate myself.
[4] Juba quickly reaches into the fire and plucks the chalice out. His hand is only a little bit warmed. He stands and returns to the hut, upon entering the hound unleashes a cacophony of barks and snarls. Trying to focus, [6] Juba completely heals his elbow and is able to speed up his blood production.

Falvich
Falvich will nod, and stick with Gweg. If the guards try anything phishy, he'll dig his friend out of trouble. And, if there's a magic shop on the route, Falvich will browse it's wares.
Falvich nods and follows several feet behind Gweg watching for anything suspicious, [3] he spots a dwarf speaking with a merchant in the distance but is unsure if he should leave the half ogre.

Atla
((Maybe we should have the spell always create a golem outside of combat, and the roll would just be for quality and I could just find more of the same materials later to beef him up if I so desire? Might save a bit of time in the long run. Leaving it as is would be fine though, just something to think about really. :P))
Flesh golem. Tell the two wounded men to stay quiet or else.
((That's a good idea, I suppose if you were alone you would continuously try to summon)) Atla conjures up a flesh golem from his victims. [3] It's sort of slow and loose at the moment, its seems that Atla put a little too much fat in his creation. Turning to the two wounded men, he tells them to stay quiet. The two of them just stare in fear.

Gweg Kenson
Make sure I'll get my stuff back when I leave, then relinquish my sword and shield to the most trustworthy-looking guard. Or two, if he can only carry one of them.
Greet Falvich.

Gweg hands off his sword and shield to a nearby guard with a crooked smile. [2] "Thanks, I'll eh... keep these safe." The remaining guards all head off in different directions, no doubt returning to their posts. ((Dialogue Start with Falvich, You two can chat about whatever without using an action/turn))

Groz Talvor
"Lemme see what you have first. Then burden me with your troubles."
"Well... erm, that's sort of what I needed help with. You see I only told you I had something to get your attention. My wares were seized by a guard a few days back. Threatened to kill me if he said anything. Perhaps we could make a deal..."

Character List
Spoiler: Falvich (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gweg Kenson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Groz Talvor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Derm (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Juba Freedmen (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Atla (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hans (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 20 IS UP*
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2012, 11:27:44 pm »

Yes. But the guard shoved me outside without a word. That demands retribution unless otherwise distracted.

Shrug. Make the door bolt from the other side. Wander off in a direction.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 06, 2012, 11:29:04 pm »

Use rope or a strip torn from my clothing to bind the hounds mouth shut. then search the camp much more thoroughly looking for food and water.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 06, 2012, 11:30:45 pm »

I'm not the RP-ing type, so I'll pass on chatting.

Falvich will continue to hang out with Gweg, and if possible, woo some cute girls along the way.

Bed-time...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 06, 2012, 11:32:40 pm »

"Hello, there. Been here long?"

Ninja'd.
Try to ask around for somewhere I can work to earn enough for room and board. Try to learn as much as I can about the town from Falvich while jot disrupting his attempts to woo girls on the way.

((Just watch, I'll roll a 1 and ruin his attempts! Somehow!)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2012, 11:45:27 pm »

Encourage my flesh golem's current shape by using the excess mass to make him stronger. Have him smother and absorb the two wounded men. Once we're done with that, head outside and count how many tents are in the camp.
((I only named Hans because he's made of metal and developed a personality right? My flesh golem is like a standard mook and Hans is like another character?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 07, 2012, 02:37:09 am »

"What kind of a deal would this be? Because I don't do prostitution."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 07, 2012, 03:45:19 am »

TURN 21

Derm
Yes. But the guard shoved me outside without a word. That demands retribution unless otherwise distracted.

Shrug. Make the door bolt from the other side. Wander off in a direction.
[6] Derm locks the door bolt from the other side and further strengthens the locks. [2] Derm finding himself in a town, he heads down a nearby alleyway [1 vs. 3] a man lunges toward him but he ducks out of the way, leaving the thug to slam face first into the wall.

Juba Freedmen
Use rope or a strip torn from my clothing to bind the hounds mouth shut. then search the camp much more thoroughly looking for food and water.
[2] Juba takes his torn clothing and tears it to shreds. He goes to tie it around the hounds muzzle [3 vs. 6] but it keeps moving it's head and barking making it difficult to tie. [4] Juba hears a booming in the distance.

Falvich
I'm not the RP-ing type, so I'll pass on chatting.

Falvich will continue to hang out with Gweg, and if possible, woo some cute girls along the way.

Bed-time...
[1] Falvich calls out to a woman facing away, "I LOVE YOU!" She turns around... "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" It was a man.

Gweg Kenson
"Hello, there. Been here long?"

Ninja'd.
Try to ask around for somewhere I can work to earn enough for room and board. Try to learn as much as I can about the town from Falvich while jot disrupting his attempts to woo girls on the way.

((Just watch, I'll roll a 1 and ruin his attempts! Somehow!)
[2] Gweg approaches a young man and asks him where he can get some work. Seemingly frightened by his size. The man runs off. So he asks Falvich about the town.

Atla
Encourage my flesh golem's current shape by using the excess mass to make him stronger. Have him smother and absorb the two wounded men. Once we're done with that, head outside and count how many tents are in the camp.
((I only named Hans because he's made of metal and developed a personality right? My flesh golem is like a standard mook and Hans is like another character?))
[1] Atla only ends up piling more fat onto his creation, now it's just a blubbery mass of flesh, he tells Hans to roll it over the now screaming wounded men. They are completely absorbed. Atla heads outside and counts 10 tents, the largest is also the farthest away from the fog.

Groz Talvor
"What kind of a deal would this be? Because I don't do prostitution."
"Wha? No no no no no! I meant if you could retrieve my merchandise I could give you a few of my wares, no charge."

Character List
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:23:15 pm by Urist McBeanie »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 21 IS UP*
« Reply #278 on: November 07, 2012, 03:50:10 am »

"Where is this merchandise? Because If it's in the local castle or something, I want two free items and one half-price, of my choosing. That beneficial?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 07, 2012, 07:12:11 am »

Bang the hound on the head again then tie it's mouth shut

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 07, 2012, 07:44:51 am »

"...That didn't work..."
Head to whatever looks like a town hall after listening to everything Falvich knows about the town.

With my luck, I'll end up in a brothel...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #281 on: November 07, 2012, 08:04:51 am »

Leave the flesh golem to its own devices and go check out the next nearest tent with Hans.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 07, 2012, 10:54:44 am »

Falvich is going to help inform our Gweg here, and show him some of the best this place has to offer!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 07, 2012, 11:39:03 am »

... How the hell did I do that? What alleyway?

Harquebus to the back of the mans head.

"Hello! Fine day, innit?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 07, 2012, 01:13:27 pm »

TURN 22

Groz Talvor
"Where is this merchandise? Because If it's in the local castle or something, I want two free items and one half-price, of my choosing. That beneficial?"
"Of course that's acceptable... um, I was taken by a guard... but I don't really know where he took it.

Juba Freedmen
Bang the hound on the head again then tie it's mouth shut
Juba [5] bashes the hound on the head, knocking it unconscious, [5] then quickly ties it's mouth shut. [4] The booming is getting closer.

Gweg Kenson
"...That didn't work..."
Head to whatever looks like a town hall after listening to everything Falvich knows about the town.

With my luck, I'll end up in a brothel...
[3] Gweg doesn't spot anything that looks like a town hall so he continues to follow Falvich, he doesn't really learn much, because well, Falvich only recently arrived as well.

Atla
Leave the flesh golem to its own devices and go check out the next nearest tent with Hans.
Alta and Hans cautiously enters the nearest tent with his halberd at the ready [1] It's completely empty, probably where those guards were hiding.

Falvich
Falvich is going to help inform our Gweg here, and show him some of the best this place has to offer!
Seeing as Falvich doesn't really know much about the town, he tells Gweg everything he can remember from before the battle. The information mostly includes the locations of brothels and the houses of attractive women.

Derm
... How the hell did I do that? What alleyway?

Harquebus to the back of the mans head.

"Hello! Fine day, innit?"
((You wandered off in a direction, so you wandered off into an alleyway)) [5 vs. 1-1=0] Derm, unable to level his Harquebus in such close quarters he just [5 vs. 2] smashes his face in with the butt of the Harquebus, Derm hears the distinct crack of the thug's nose. 

Character List
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:40:56 pm by Urist McBeanie »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 43