Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many plot/quest hooks do you think you have all collectively missed?

1-3
- 0 (0%)
4-6
- 0 (0%)
7-8
- 4 (33.3%)
9-10
- 8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43

Author Topic: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 54 IS UP*  (Read 50331 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 37 IS UP*
« Reply #435 on: November 25, 2012, 06:02:45 pm »

((Gods there were a lot of people to keep track of. I'm a little confused. Who is left?))

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 25, 2012, 06:04:55 pm »

Falvich will check the book on the desk, and then proceed to examine the shelves...Hopefully these tomes will be in order!

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 25, 2012, 06:08:06 pm »

((You haven't really been able to tell who it is under the tent you have killed because, you can't see through tents, as for the ones that got out, you were too preoccupied smashing heads to examine/find out who they were.)) There are about ten moving figures left under the tent ((exact amount is unknown)), and 6 people have escaped.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #438 on: November 25, 2012, 06:19:11 pm »

Tell Hans to help me slaughter the remaining soldiers in the tent.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 25, 2012, 06:22:53 pm »

Xarius stands up. Wait, where's Chuckles? Xarius tries to summon his familiar. If he has time after that, look around.

((I kind of forgot this bit during the backstory. Chuckles is a rabbit of about 3:4 in size compared to a basic rabbit, so six inches long, two wide, four tall not counting ears. His form is constant but the edges seem to flicker. His entire body is midnight black, but his eyes are a pale pink. He has as much impact on events as a cheerleader has on the score of a sports game. Basically all he does is sit on Xarius's shoulder, it's sentimental value. Your first time torturing someone to madness then trapping their soul in a physical form and bending it to your will was a memory Xarius wanted to cherish.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 25, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »

"Best get going then; I'm late!"
Turns to the merchant.
"Oh, and if you happen to come across any other useful bits of information, bring them to me. I suspect if you turn to smuggling again my hooded friend here will kill you. Good day."
Groz and Hood will go wait in ambush positions behind the tavern what the merchant named.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 35 IS UP*
« Reply #441 on: November 25, 2012, 11:50:31 pm »

Sneak into a tent.
Kill whoever is inside.
Repeat until discovered.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 25, 2012, 11:55:14 pm »

((There were only two tents, the first was empty and you just killed the occupant of the second))

TacticalUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 26, 2012, 01:45:58 am »

Attempt to kill the deer. Skin and butcher it, then observe my surroundings with my eyes and ears.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:14 am »

Sit down, check the dogs bindings are secure then using strips of clothing bind all 4 legs together and lay the dog on it's back. Once done wake up the dog then attempt to use magic to influence it's mind and make it loyal to me.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2012, 08:31:58 pm »

((There were only two tents, the first was empty and you just killed the occupant of the second))

Oh.

Loot the oddly small camp. Cut off the bandits' heads to prove I killed them.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 28, 2012, 01:47:15 am »

TURN 38

Derm
"Hah!"

Finish them!
Derm fires a shot at another horseman [5+1=6 vs. 6+1=7] but it flies past him as the rider turns his horse to Derm who is all alone beside the caravan. The swordsman and spearman on the hill [6+1=7 vs. 1+1=2] [5+1=6 vs. 2+1=3] [4+1=5 vs. 3+1=4] [6+1=7 vs. 1+1=2] slaughter the horseman and hurry over to try to treat the wounded archer. The horseman riding towards Derm swings for his head as he passes by but misses as Derm spins and fires again [5+1=6 vs. 2+1=3] [4+2=6 vs. 3+1=4] The shot connects with his back and he falls off his horse coughing up blood as his impact drives the arrow further into his chest.

Falvich
Falvich will check the book on the desk, and then proceed to examine the shelves...Hopefully these tomes will be in order!
Falvich checks the book, he grabs it and flips through the pages, the writing is illegible so he sets it down and checks out the bookshelves. They both extend upwards a few hundred feet. You see no way they could possibly fit so low underground. You surmise it to be an enchantment of some kind and examine a few of the books. It seems they are all lined up at random and many seem to be in long forgotten languages.

Atla
Tell Hans to help me slaughter the remaining soldiers in the tent.
Atla and Hans continue to pummel the sheet until it stops moving. No one else seems to have escaped.

Xarius
Xarius stands up. Wait, where's Chuckles? Xarius tries to summon his familiar. If he has time after that, look around.

((I kind of forgot this bit during the backstory. Chuckles is a rabbit of about 3:4 in size compared to a basic rabbit, so six inches long, two wide, four tall not counting ears. His form is constant but the edges seem to flicker. His entire body is midnight black, but his eyes are a pale pink. He has as much impact on events as a cheerleader has on the score of a sports game. Basically all he does is sit on Xarius's shoulder, it's sentimental value. Your first time torturing someone to madness then trapping their soul in a physical form and bending it to your will was a memory Xarius wanted to cherish.))
Xarius conjures up Chuckles and places him on his shoulder while examining the room. He is in a small room measuring about 24x24x24. There is a man, no doubt another prisoner sleeping in the corner. There is a set of steel bars that leads into a dim hallway to one side. The rest of the room is bordered with stone.

Groz Talvor
"Best get going then; I'm late!"
Turns to the merchant.
"Oh, and if you happen to come across any other useful bits of information, bring them to me. I suspect if you turn to smuggling again my hooded friend here will kill you. Good day."
Groz and Hood will go wait in ambush positions behind the tavern what the merchant named.
Groz hurries off in the direction of "Hood" when he reaches the alleyway, he scurries off into a corner, but the hooded dwarf is nowhere to be seen.

Calenmiriel
Attempt to kill the deer. Skin and butcher it, then observe my surroundings with my eyes and ears.
Calenmiriel nocks, then looses an arrow [3+1+1=5] [5+1=6] it's flies straight and true and pierces the deer's head. She hurries over and [6] manages to skin and butcher the corpse without causing any additional damage. She looks around and listens but notices nothing besides the rustling of the trees and the serenity of the forest.

Juba Freedmen
Sit down, check the dogs bindings are secure then using strips of clothing bind all 4 legs together and lay the dog on it's back. Once done wake up the dog then attempt to use magic to influence it's mind and make it loyal to me.
Juba takes a seat and checks it's bindings just as he touches them [1] they crumble into nothing, [5] but the dog is still unconcious. [6] Juba quickly and efficiently rips apart his torn clothing and binds the dogs legs and lays it on it's back. Once he finishes he shakes the dog around a bit [2] but it doesn't wake up.

Gweg Kenson
Oh.

Loot the oddly small camp. Cut off the bandits' heads to prove I killed them.
Just as Gweg heads over to the first tent [1] he hears a cry as 9 more bandits come sprinting out of the cave from before.

Character List
Spoiler: Falvich (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gweg Kenson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Groz Talvor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Derm (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Juba Freedmen (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Atla (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hans (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Xarius (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Calenmiriel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Casualties (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: 'Ye Olde Rolle To Dodge' 15th-16th Century Fantasy RTD *TURN 38 IS UP*
« Reply #447 on: November 28, 2012, 01:56:32 am »

Wait until the smuggler gets there, then break his limbs with magic and nicely ask him where he keeps his stash of items.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 28, 2012, 02:40:51 am »

Continue to try wake the dog, once it is awake attempt to tame it, use magic to assist by influencing the dogs mind and making it loyal to me.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 02:43:43 am by mesor »

TacticalUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 28, 2012, 03:16:00 am »

Collect the arrow from the body, the meat and hide, as well as the antlers if it had any and put it away. Look for the clearest path through the woods and follow it, keeping to the shadows cast by the moon.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 03:19:08 am by TacticalUnicorn »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43