Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Who is your favorite Hero?

Arkun-Sha! Bringing down the chieftan was so badass I almost forgot it was scripted.
- 6 (31.6%)
Alca-un. She's the most badass, of course!
- 5 (26.3%)
Ulla-Sha. Going on a century didn't stop her from whooping ass.
- 7 (36.8%)
Amma-ah, she's so caring and kind, how could you not like her?
- 1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54

Author Topic: The Starborn [Xenofiction?]  (Read 73493 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: The Starborn [Xenofiction]
« Reply #615 on: December 29, 2012, 04:04:24 pm »

Keep exploring, and take the cup with us.

Seriously guys, why do y'all keep wanting to go back to the other Goblins?  What good could talking to them do?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 29, 2012, 04:23:35 pm »

It's polite to share it with them now, and frees up a hand.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 29, 2012, 05:03:45 pm »

lol, it "frees up a hand."

I wasn't interested in drinking it, just, quote, investigating it.

Share the drink, too.
+1

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #618 on: December 29, 2012, 05:20:57 pm »

Plus, I bet they'll all be a bit shaken. They have become exiles (in part because of our actions) recently, they fought recently, they have been captured by humans recently...
If we drug them, they'll forget about their troubles and serve their master Arkun-sha, the supplier of Cola!
It's polite to talk to them and try to calm them, apologize, earn their trust, tell them everything is going to be okay, like any proper leader should do. We don't want our minions breaking down in the middle of something important. We care about our friends and want them to feel well.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 29, 2012, 06:27:34 pm »

We're the leader now?  Then we should go do some diplomacy!

I mean, Ullah is probably the leader now.  Experience and all that.  We only recently graduated from apprenticeship.  We'd be of more use getting the aliens to warm up to us.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #620 on: December 29, 2012, 07:03:25 pm »

Well, we DID decide to come here and nobody objected, so I think we either are the leader or the shaman and most of the other goblins agree with/trust/fear us enough to let us lead for now. Or maybe Ulla-sha has become depressed and doesn't really care about anything anymore. Or maybe she is too overwhelmed coming to terms with the civil war and the aliens to make decisions. Whatever the situation may be, for now we seem to be calling the shots.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 29, 2012, 08:14:17 pm »

You head back inside the room with the cylinder full of liquid, and ask if anyone wants some. Ulla turns it down, as does Alca, but Usun takes a swig and grimaces.

"I've never had a taste for sweet stuff." he says. You tell him you wouldn't know. You haven't had much of a chance to get to know each other.

When you ask if anyone wants to explore with you, they all exchange glances.

"We're going to stay here. If you get caught and they don't like it, it'll be better if we can say you're a rogue agent. We don't have much choice but extreme caution right now." says Ulla as softly as you've seen her speak. By which you mean with the same tender loving care of a large hammer. "Go ahead if you want, but we're going to stay here and try to speak with them."

There are two doors yet unexplored in the hallway. On is directly ahead, the other to the side. The door to the observation room is still open, and you haven't fully examined everything in there yet. You got distracted by the stuff. the... stuffy stuff. Whatever.

You hiccup slightly. All you know is you can hardly stay in one room forever.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 29, 2012, 08:16:41 pm »

Go forward. Why not?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 29, 2012, 08:17:04 pm »

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 29, 2012, 08:48:59 pm »

While chugging some more of the drugs.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

RoaryStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Programmer
    • View Profile

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #626 on: December 29, 2012, 09:33:29 pm »

and saying hello to mister stroke and miss heart attack, along with their good old pal addiction.

Please, no more drinking of alien things. We should keep it and offer it to an alien as an excuse: "What? Oh, no, I wasn't escaping, I just got thirsty and came out for a drink. And while I was drinking I thought I'd get a cup of alien juice for my good friend Donnell. Here, this cup is for you. Cheers!"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 29, 2012, 09:47:22 pm »

Yeah, let's share with some of the aliens!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 29, 2012, 09:53:46 pm »

and saying hello to mister stroke and miss heart attack, along with their good old pal addiction.
Come now Paris they only want to do the alien equivilent of huffing paint. Lots and lots of paint. With lead in. And maybe some cyanide. And pirahnas.

Security at the paint factory had an off day.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 29, 2012, 10:04:26 pm »

Karne.... Why you gotta diss BigMacs so much
Come now Paris they only want to do the alien equivilent of huffing paint. Lots and lots of paint. With lead in. And maybe some cyanide. And pirahnas.

Security at the paint factory had an off day.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54