Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 961994 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Goldenarm
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2012, 10:09:09 am »

"Yes, veezard supreme. Defineetely. Now ve do the stomp!"

Stomp on Ferin's trachea or finish him off in some other way. Should anyone approach me, garstorpit them.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2012, 10:51:13 am »

((Garstopit is a hilarious word.  I can just see you screaming at people who come toward you "Gar... stop it!"))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2012, 10:56:57 am »

((And it ties into Garth's first and last name. A match made in heaven, I say!))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2012, 11:02:48 am »

((I'm going to lose my face aren't I))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2012, 11:04:22 am »

((Think about it this way - what good has your face done for you lately? Better to lose your face than your kidney, I always say.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2012, 11:24:13 am »

((but my character had several kidney stones the first turn at least my face isn't trying to kill))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2012, 12:00:53 pm »

"Okay Kin, think! What do I know about 'Kelio Roth'? Something appears and then shakes or shoots up in the air depending if I'm saying it or pointing and yelling it. This make me come to a few conclusions."
  • Either of the words summons/conjures an object, animate or otherwise,
  • either of the words have with shaking/speed/air to do,
  • saying either/both word/s doesn't have the same effect as yelling it/them,
  • I'm screwed if I can't find any definitive answer to this.
"Leeet's not think about that last thing." That is when Kin notice the newcomer on the other side of the bridge. An average person but with a huge nose.

Making sure to not notify Big Nose Kin slowly inches back towards the center. Should Big Nose notice Kin he will stop and see what actions he will take. Any aggressive actions will be met with shouted "Kelio", any neutral ones will be met with a nice "Hello" and unnoticed Kin will tell warn Goldarm.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2012, 05:58:35 pm »

"Yes, veezard supreme. Defineetely. Now ve do the stomp!"

Stomp on Ferin's trachea or finish him off in some other way. Should anyone approach me, garstorpit them.
Ferin is easy to finish off now, unconscious as he is. You press your bare foot against his throat and stomp down until his body collapses into ash a few moments later. A burning pinpoint of light escapes the crumbling ash and zips up and into your body.

[you have gained one point. Use it how you will]

You smile until you notice another man charging towards you from the west stairwell. You wait for him to get close.

"ow ok magic hate me" walk up to Garth and GWP him
[garth dex:4]
[pat dex:4-1]
[garth pot:5+1]
[pat end:4+1]
Pat opens his mouth to speak but garth is faster, Shouting Garstopit with a grin. The resulting fog of putrid green haze and black tendrils is particularly thick and toxic, causing Garth's eyes to water from several feet away. Pat comes stumbling out of it, blinded and hacking but catches just enough breath to shout his own words.
[pat pot:1]
[pat end:1+1]
An instant after Pat speaks his words he freezes, legs blackening, and collapses to the ground. He screams as both of his legs solidify into shining black obsidian.

Thrakor looked around.  Damn it.  This wasn't right- the portal was supposed to take him to the women's showers, not this place.  He didn't have any of his gear- how was he supposed to get down.

The strange weight in his hands got his attention.  A book?  A magic book, by the looks of it, but there were no instructions- just a big jumble of words.

The next thing to get his attention were the corpses.  Oh yeah, this is bad.  "Deathmatch.  Damn it.  Larry was right- I should be careful."

Standing next to him was a man that looked equally lost and confused.  Potential ally?

"Oy, you there!  I think we're in some sort of arena where we're expected to fight.  I say there's safety in numbers.  If you want to team up, follow me.  If not, don't."

Run south and go all the way up the stairs.  Ignore sword.  If the other guy attacks me, shout Magical Power at him.  Otherwise, ignore him.

You run south, ignoring the other man, and book it up the stairs, making it to the third floor where there are, unfortunately, several more people.

"Okay Kin, think! What do I know about 'Kelio Roth'? Something appears and then shakes or shoots up in the air depending if I'm saying it or pointing and yelling it. This make me come to a few conclusions."
  • Either of the words summons/conjures an object, animate or otherwise,
  • either of the words have with shaking/speed/air to do,
  • saying either/both word/s doesn't have the same effect as yelling it/them,
  • I'm screwed if I can't find any definitive answer to this.
"Leeet's not think about that last thing." That is when Kin notice the newcomer on the other side of the bridge. An average person but with a huge nose.

Making sure to not notify Big Nose Kin slowly inches back towards the center. Should Big Nose notice Kin he will stop and see what actions he will take. Any aggressive actions will be met with shouted "Kelio", any neutral ones will be met with a nice "Hello" and unnoticed Kin will tell warn Goldarm.
Technically he's not a new comer, he's been sitting there for a while now, just casting spells by himself. And surely he saw you when you two ran up the stairs right next to him. Anyways.

You skitter across the bridge and poke Golden arm in the ribs till he turns around and point out the man sitting on a giant pile of multicolored cloth.

"huh...you'd have thought we'd notice him before now..."

Jared materializes in the center of the area on the ground floor, hovering in a sitting position for a half second before falling on his ass. He seems very perplexed as he gets up and looks at the book in his hand.

Maps:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Patrick :Green: Pool:1/2 (Blinded, both legs turned to Obsidian)
Joe: Red: pool:1/1
Garth : Blue: Pool:2/2 (a few metal marbles)
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth)
Jared: Yellow: Pool:2/2
Thrakor: Purple: Pool:2/2
Kin : Light blue: Pool:2/2
John: Dark red: Pool: 3/3 (Left arm turned to gold from elbow down.)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2012, 06:01:52 pm »

"That went well."

Try again, same word. Focus. Idiot! Focus! After the spell takes effect, look around, it's been too long since the last paranoia check. Call out to the strange pair standing a distance away, "Oi! Keep yer filthy mitts off me lucky charms!" Heh, always wanted to say that. If they look confused, laugh and wave them closer.

((Damn, ten seconds from posting this turn. Luck is a sick twisted little person.))
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 06:04:07 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2012, 06:49:58 pm »

John shrugs. "He doesn't seem to be doing anything threatening. Leave him be. That new guy on the south, however..." John gestures with his normal arm, pointing at Thrakor "He seems suspicious."

If Thrakor tries to cross the bridge, John will glare at him. Menacingly. If he doesn't take the hint, John will shout Word One at the ropes holding the bridge up. If he doesn't try to cross, John will try some more spells on his arm, specifically Word Two.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2012, 07:29:15 pm »

Thrakor huffed and puffed as he went up the stairs.  Just a bit further...

Head up the stairs to the fourth floor and to the pillar in about the 4:30 position.  Point at it and say Fancy Magic Phrase.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2012, 08:35:45 pm »

Name: Roland Darkknoll
Appearance: Pale skin, dark hair, scrawny.
Stats:
Strength 0
Dexterity 2
Potency 3
Will 1
Channeling 2
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2012, 08:49:57 pm »

This game's pretty brutal... I like it. Well, to the waitlist I go.

Name: Lepus Palston

Appearance: A heavyset young albino man who wears a INSERT COLOR robe and headscarf.

Strength: 1

Endurance: 3

Dexterity: 1

Potency: 1

Will: 0

Channeling:2
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2012, 12:50:28 am »

Level up: +1 Potency

"Ha-hah! Teach yoo to mess vith mee!"

Yell "ZERTH" at him for good measure, then stomp him until he is, how you say, dead! Ah need mo' powah, after all.

((Don't be a healing spell, don't be a healing spell, don't be a healing spell...))
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:53:20 am by Harry Baldman »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2012, 01:00:03 am »

Jared gets up, noticing a single...three people on the floor with him. One standing in front of him, confused.
Taking advantage of the situation, he points his fingers at JOE and shouts 'CON-THORBDALION!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 435