Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962100 times)

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #600 on: December 10, 2012, 09:09:49 pm »

"Hmmm... A book... Well... The art of READING has been passed down the STRONGARM LINE for GENERATIONS!" Alexander opens the book. "These are not NORMAL WORDS! Clearly they are MAGICAL! Thankfully, the art of MAGIC has been passed down the STRONGARM LINE for GENERATIONS!"

Alexander shouts "NOREEB XEROSHAL!" while flexing his muscles and pointing at the eastern stairway.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 10, 2012, 09:12:05 pm »

"Hmmm... A book... Well... The art of READING has been passed down the STRONGARM LINE for GENERATIONS!" Alexander opens the book. "These are not NORMAL WORDS! Clearly they are MAGICAL! Thankfully, the art of MAGIC has been passed down the STRONGARM LINE for GENERATIONS!"

Alexander shouts "NOREEB XEROSHAL!" while flexing his muscles and pointing at the eastern stairway.

((I love you.
Possibly homo.

I'm probably going to keep squeeing over this character until someone kills him....))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 10, 2012, 09:15:16 pm »

((A ghostly whisper comes from the next world...))

(("I swear if I was still alive, functioning organs or not, I'd be leaking sap. Those... muscles."))

Armstrong the wizard. Dear god.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 10, 2012, 09:22:45 pm »

He is an alchemist. Not too far from wizardry.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #604 on: December 10, 2012, 09:39:34 pm »

"Well, I got plants. I got dirt. I could be some kind of boring magic farmer. Hmm..... Nah."

Generic!

((I've got a jar of diiirt! I've got a jar of diiirt! Guess what's inside it!))

[pot:5+1]

An enormous globule of Mercury drops to the ground and flows out around you.

"Well...that can't be healthy."

run up to the fourth floor then point at the south bridge and yell sciency word, if i am attacked electrocute them then beat the person to death with my staff if electrocution fails, after actions are completed hide somewhere on the south edge of the floor

+1 will

((i kinda feel bad about killing granny so soon after rejoining but... Self defence))

You run up to the fourth level and stop on the west side. You point at the south bridge and say your magic words.

A lump of steel materializes in front of you and then fires into the air, tracing a graceful parabola into the wall on the far side of the fourth level. Huh.

Continue ascending, head north.

Say word.

You climb up to the east stairs to the forth floor. You start to talk when a giant lump of steel slams into the wall nearby. Geez. You start again.
[pot:3]
Your left leg tingles.

"Hahaha! Aren't my puns un-BEAR-able?" Although I wish it were a bit... bigger. I need a bit of rest though. Hey, you over there! Do you mind if I take a short nap in your cloth pile. I won't be a minute, and I swear I won't bite! Hell, if you keep me safe, I'll do the same for you."

If Possibly lets me use his cloth pile, then rest on it. If not, then take cover behind a pillar and rest, unless I am attacked, in which case use GWP on my foe.
Well, Possibly's cloth chair has vanished long ago...and now he's standing ankle deep in mercury ... You decide to go sit near him, but not too near.

[pot: 4+1]

The area above your palm shimmers a bit but nothing happens.

Alexander:Green: Pool:1/2 [Third floor, central platform]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [forth floor, east stairs]
Selande: Blue: Pool: 3/4 [second floor, north stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 1/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:3/3 [first floor,center]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side, hiding]
Hydrus: Light blue: Pool:2/2 [fourth floor, north west  area.]
Waldo(8 ): Dark red: Pool:1/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 10, 2012, 09:47:15 pm »

Hmmmm let's try making a beast-man. Taaelth Karenthar Halthol ?

((Oh, and would anyone mind if I started practicing mind-magic on the A.I.'s? No one has any sentimentality toward their constructs, right?

If me playing god and using your faux-children as test-subjects for despicable magical torture while occasionally nodding and mumbling "Interesting..." sounds too vicious, I can just make a few of my own. This whole homunculous business is actually quite fortunate. I was about to start experimenting on anyone in combat, considering they have more pressing issues than a scientist playing with their subconscious.))

You have my permission to use my Homunculus. His name is Steve, by the way.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:56:27 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 10, 2012, 09:51:36 pm »

hide and investigate my plant staff, touch the glowing tip against the floor and think activate.
if someone attacks me then use my standard GWP to defend myself

ye may have won this round bridge but i will return to defeat thee.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 10, 2012, 10:13:55 pm »

"Oi!  Watch it with that steel!"

Execute Magic 12346!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 10, 2012, 10:21:36 pm »

Say word.
Go to Thrakor.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 10, 2012, 10:22:29 pm »

"I feel recharged! Hey, buddy, let's see what the power of !!FRIENDSHIP!! can do!"

If Possibly makes an action this turn, then use Power of Friendship! If not, then say Nice GWP if I'm not being attacked, and Mean Word if someone comes for me or Possibly, while pointing at them.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 10, 2012, 10:47:19 pm »

Also electric pimp slap anyone who aggros me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:47 pm »

"Hmm.... That was unexpected. Well, better go find someone else. Making allies is always a good thing. And if they aren't friendly, well..."

Alexander will head down the south stairs. If anyone attempts hostilities with magic, he will duck under their arm and uppercut them in the jaw.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 10, 2012, 11:10:53 pm »

Don't forget the bit about flexing so hard your shirt rips off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #613 on: December 11, 2012, 01:16:11 am »

Hmmmm let's try making a beast-man. Taaelth Karenthar Halthol ?

((Oh, and would anyone mind if I started practicing mind-magic on the A.I.'s? No one has any sentimentality toward their constructs, right?

If me playing god and using your faux-children as test-subjects for despicable magical torture while occasionally nodding and mumbling "Interesting..." sounds too vicious, I can just make a few of my own. This whole homunculous business is actually quite fortunate. I was about to start experimenting on anyone in combat, considering they have more pressing issues than a scientist playing with their subconscious.))

You have my permission to use my Homunculus. His name is Steve, by the way.

You say your words and wait as the result materializes in front of you. It's another homunculus, however this one is 7 and a half feet tall and sports a 8 inch talon on each elongated finger.

It proceeds to sit down next to the others under the gazebo.

hide and investigate my plant staff, touch the glowing tip against the floor and think activate.
if someone attacks me then use my standard GWP to defend myself

ye may have won this round bridge but i will return to defeat thee.
You mess with your staff, turning it over in your hands, poking the glowing tip and tapping it against the ground. You think about it activating, though you're not really sure what it should do. You notice that, as you think about it activating that the plants created by Possibly's recent spell twitch and shudder.

"Oi!  Watch it with that steel!"

Execute Magic 12346!

[pot:3+1]

A sphere of arcing electrical power, lightning trapped in a snowglobe, appears in front of you and then falls to the ground. It rolls slightly to the west and then stops, continuing to exist even after a few seconds.

Say word.
Go to Thrakor.

[pot:4]

You spawn a big puddle of mercury before wandering over to Thrakor and just kind of staring at him. He seems mildly disturbed by your attention. You lick your lips in a friendly manner. This does not help things.

"I feel recharged! Hey, buddy, let's see what the power of !!FRIENDSHIP!! can do!"

If Possibly makes an action this turn, then use Power of Friendship! If not, then say Nice GWP if I'm not being attacked, and Mean Word if someone comes for me or Possibly, while pointing at them.

[pot:2+1]

A shimmering image of what looks like a hat or helmet appears and fades a moment later.

"Hmm.... That was unexpected. Well, better go find someone else. Making allies is always a good thing. And if they aren't friendly, well..."

Alexander will head down the south stairs. If anyone attempts hostilities with magic, he will duck under their arm and uppercut them in the jaw.

You head to the south stairs and move down to the second level.

Alexander:Green: Pool:2/2 [second floor, south stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [forth floor, north east side]
Selande: Blue: Pool: 4/4 [second floor, north stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:1/3 [first floor,center]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side]
Hydrus: Light blue: Pool:2/2 [fourth floor, north west  area.]
Waldo( 8 ): Dark red: Pool:2/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:21 am »

point the staff at said plants and think grow whilst making a lifting motion, as always be prepared to fry attackers with my standard GWP
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 435