Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 958679 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Passes faster as in moves faster or lasts less time?  I guess it's hard for LIGHTning to move faster, but you know what I mean.

Plan 789.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"So I can store weapons in tattoos? I wanted a data-cleaver for a hand, but this is pretty cool too."

De-activate the runes. Head back to the good old southeast area of the third floor, and rest there. If I'm attacked, defend myself with Word.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"So I can store weapons in tattoos? I wanted a data-cleaver for a hand, but this is pretty cool too."

De-activate the runes. Head back to the good old southeast area of the third floor, and rest there. If I'm attacked, defend myself with Word.

((This whole tattoo thing is reminding me of Farcry....))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Steal bow in the name of science.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Words!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Cautiously grab rod. With obsidian arm.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shareeb caoncarthel for another wall! Susan is attempting to make a small house. Phal-aeo Kallth?

She takes a bite out of one of her lumps of flesh.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:20:17 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Disgusting! I'm no archer! I'm a bloody mage!"

Kick the bow away after slicing it in half with my claws. Proceed to say Word.

((I don't do bow. Maybe if it was made of flesh, and fired arrows made of fire....))

You drag your claws over the thing but it doesn't cut, it just sort of gets charred. You shrug and try another word.
[pot:2+2]
A shimmering image of a ball appears before you and then flies off away from you before vanishing.

Passes faster as in moves faster or lasts less time?  I guess it's hard for LIGHTning to move faster, but you know what I mean.

Plan 789.
(both)

[will:3]

Possibly's goo wiggles a bit and flows upward a bit but doesn't do much.

Your mark is already gone, must have been single use, so you leave the hovering cleaver behind and return to your cohorts in the southeast.

Steal bow in the name of science.
You grab the charred bow.

Words!

[pot:3+1]
You fire twin beams of lightning directly out of your eyes and into the wall several floors up.

Cautiously grab rod. With obsidian arm.
You grab the rod. Brilliant multicolored energy leaks through your hand, violently cracking and exploding the stone. Your hand crumbles into pieces.

Shareeb caoncarthel for another wall! Susan is attempting to make a small house. Phal-aeo Kallth?

She takes a bite out of one of her lumps of flesh.

[pot:2+1]
You summon a tiny steel wall, like 3 inches square.
[pot:4+1]
Nothing happens.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 (Bone bow)[fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:1/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)

[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:3/3  [third floor, southeast area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side.] 

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Ormkel was getting a tad bored. "Snee-bong Cantar ba-doongi!"

>Shout that. Continue hiding, waiting to employ plan Lima Tango.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Request PM reminding me what words I used to make the rod.
Say other words.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Well then... I've got plans for this. But first, some more materials science."

Say Words. Wear whatever it is that they generate.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I had a totally banging idea.

Plan Totally Banging Idea

Also, no more guesses as to my evil scheme that got nixed?  If no, I'll tell you (since it can't be done anyway.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Also, no more guesses as to my evil scheme that got nixed?  If no, I'll tell you (since it can't be done anyway.)
((Mmmm... technical abuse of your energy/crystal control staff, can be done if you have another tool that's kind of obvious... can't be done just on its own because of the precedent...

...I'm sure it'll be obvious in hindsight, but I give up. :())

Wait around.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Susan attempts to take a bite of her lump of flesh again.

Hmm, let's try figuring out more materials.
Zentol?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Fine. Take it, doesn't have any arrows. Good luck makin' some."

Wave claws dismissively at thief, then Words.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 435