Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962062 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Not dead.
« Reply #1110 on: January 05, 2013, 06:05:37 pm »

((I'm so killing anyone who keeps making jokes about piecewise's interpretation of my failure.))
"Calm down, sailor. Bein' a bit frisky ain't somethin' to get so riled up about. 'Less yer into that sorta thing."

((That is probably going to haunt you on this thread for at least a few more deaths. In unrelated news,

I'm still not drunk. Nine Divines, WHY AM I NOT DRUNK?!))
((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
((Lack, Absence, Insufficient quantity...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 05, 2013, 06:08:25 pm »

((I'm so killing anyone who keeps making jokes about piecewise's interpretation of my failure.))
"Calm down, sailor. Bein' a bit frisky ain't somethin' to get so riled up about. 'Less yer into that sorta thing."

((That is probably going to haunt you on this thread for at least a few more deaths. In unrelated news,

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
((Ah, I learned something today. I suppose I'll just make a meat dragon and infuse its soul with alcohol so I can use it as an infinitely replenishing keg. If it's a damn margarita dragon.....))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 05, 2013, 06:11:35 pm »

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
((Ah, I learned something today. I suppose I'll just make a meat dragon and infuse its soul with alcohol so I can use it as an infinitely replenishing keg. If it's a damn margarita dragon.....))
If we work through this incident with Thrakor (Either by killing him or allying with him) I could make booze cards. Just put it in your mouth and think of it activating for a nice refreshing drink.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 05, 2013, 06:30:45 pm »

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
If we work through this incident with Thrakor (Either by killing him or allying with him) I could make booze cards. Just put it in your mouth and think of it activating for a nice refreshing drink.
Margarita dragons sound cooler.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 05, 2013, 06:41:50 pm »

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
I was kidding when I wrote that, because we have no idea how to make dragons. Yet. But now it's sounding seriously tempting. Plus I can't get a one and accidentally generate a rampaging booze dragon hell bent on turning me into a pile of carbon sludge via ethanol-fueled flames while I try to drink it.

..... I want to get a one.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 05, 2013, 08:11:33 pm »

To be fair, I just want a fourth pool point so I can [REDACTED].  Hydrus did try to kill me earlier, so this is hardly an unprecedented choice of target.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: January 05, 2013, 08:17:37 pm »

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
I was kidding when I wrote that, because we have no idea how to make dragons. Yet. But now it's sounding seriously tempting. Plus I can't get a one and accidentally generate a rampaging booze dragon hell bent on turning me into a pile of carbon sludge via ethanol-fueled flames while I try to drink it.
There's still words to test, no?
Sig

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: January 05, 2013, 09:26:14 pm »

((Dearth of alcohol?))
((Dearth?))
There's still words to test, no?
But of course.
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: January 05, 2013, 09:55:04 pm »

Crap, not another pyramid...
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: January 05, 2013, 11:24:18 pm »

Angrily curse at the ground. Stay near Grin, keeping a lookout while also depressedly gazing down.

"Damn it. Damn it. I thought that would work. Maybe it did. I can't know, for so long...
It's just... frustrating. I keep trying to do something for everyone before someone...
you know, decides that I'm the least valuable... and..."

Fight against crushing defeat.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: January 06, 2013, 03:33:48 am »

"There there, I won't stab you in the back to drink your power..."

Word. "Comfort" Tamara.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: January 06, 2013, 12:06:44 pm »

Angrily curse at the ground. Stay near Grin, keeping a lookout while also depressedly gazing down.

"Damn it. Damn it. I thought that would work. Maybe it did. I can't know, for so long...
It's just... frustrating. I keep trying to do something for everyone before someone...

No, no, no. I'm would never kill you for being selfish or useless, which, in comparison, you aren't. I would kill you for allying with the wrong team, if I got agitated, if I was bored, or if I needed that sixth pool point. Though technically that's basically why I would kill anyone, you are just coincidentally a part of everyone. But fear not, your death would not be in vain. It serves the greater purpose of creating a margarita dragon.

B*tches love margarita dragons.

But yeah, I'm not killing you; yet. I still need to science the word for dragon, or at least reptile.
Greater Collection

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1122 on: January 06, 2013, 09:59:06 pm »

WORDS!

[pot:4+1]

Nothing seems to happen.

Lead Bob back to the compound area.
You lead bob back across the bridge, over to your old hang out near the glowing arcane man statue thing. As you walk past the statue you suddenly turn and try to push him into it.

[dex:3+1]
[bob dex:5+1]

Bob spins on his heel, dodging your shove with a flourish and slapping you right in the ass as you go staggering by.

"A little sport before dying, dear boy?" he says, raising an eyebrow.

Word.

[pot:5+2]
You summon up a shimmering image of an arrow.

"NIBBLITS!" You scream at the ground. "JAZZERSIZE! EGG-FU-FUCK-YOU!"

"There there, I won't stab you in the back to drink your power..."

Word. "Comfort" Tamara.
You say your word.
[pot:3+1]
Your chest tingles. In a magic sort of way, not an "Oh god I'm having a stroke" kind of way.

You slide up beside Tamara and whisper "I put on my robe and wizard hat."

"Run, run, before you're well done!"

More magical murder.

*10 bonus points to whoever gets the reference (not redeemable for real points)

"So you attack the guy with a stored spell and two powerful allies? You're gonna regret that! Mana Barrage!"

Look at Thrakor and say words. If he survives that, throw my card like a shuriken at him and activate it when it gets close.

[Thrakor dex:2+2]
[Hydrus dex: 2]
[Thrakor dex:5 +2]
[thrakor pot: 4+1]
[Hydrus dex:2]

Hydrus jumps from the stairwell and tries to get a few words out before Thrakor does, But he's just too slow. A four foot lance of crystal fires from the tip of Thrakor's staff and hisses down directly through Hydrus's skull. Hydrus crumbles to ash but all this smashing and crashing appears to have excited the interest of the bear, which is looking up at the scattered inhabitants of the upper levels with a mix of curiosity and hunger. And murder frenzy.

[Hydrus is dead! Thrakor gains three points.]

JAVIER APPEARS ON THE THIRD FLOOR, WEST STAIRS.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.)[first floor, north stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][third floor,South east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 3/5 (Left leg broken)[First floor, north stairs.]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked. Right hand marked. Fire claws.Crystal wings.) [fifth floor, southeast area, atop pillar]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:1/4 [fourth floor, south stairs area.]

Thrakor(13):Toaster: Pool:1/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fifth floor, south east area]

Javier:: Pool:3/3 [Third floor, west stairs.]

Bob: Pool:2/2 [Third floor, south east area.] 

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: January 06, 2013, 10:09:37 pm »

(He presumably wasn't expecting it! Shouldn't that give him a penalty?)

Words, etc
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: January 06, 2013, 10:45:14 pm »

Quiet down, gaze at Grin.
Uhm... ok. It is... a bit chilly, today. Even through all this cloth, I can... feel it.

Crawl over to the giant cloth pile from a couple turns ago and wrap it around myself, and Grin should she not swat me away.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 435