Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962058 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1470 on: January 14, 2013, 12:24:36 am »

Ooooooooooooh...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: January 14, 2013, 12:32:04 am »

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: January 14, 2013, 12:45:37 am »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: January 14, 2013, 01:10:39 am »

Bigger arena?!?

Even if I win, I hope I can still play, because this is too awesome to leave.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1475 on: January 14, 2013, 02:57:54 am »

1... Ah fuck it I'm breaking out now.

Repeatedly say Cainthalsaz while pointing at the wall, up to 2 times. Use one of the available holes in the dome to get out.

After the escape, point a safe distance away, and say Skizicks!

Back away from whatever it is, then point my stub new masochist approved arm cannon away from anything alive.

Holding my staff up, channel my energy into it, and imagine a very small glob of semi-congealed blood firing out extremely fast, like a bullet. Afterwards, imagine the blood flowing as if there was no wound if the self-inflicted hole tries to keep bleeding.

Hey, Grin? Mind if I stay real quiet for a while? I mean, look at me. Still talking when there's science to do.
[pot:6]
One beam of twitching green light later and you're up and out of that blasted dome! Now, time for more science!

[pot:6]
A great big globule of yellowish acid appears in mid air and slashes to the ground, burning away at the rock rather rapidly.

Ok, more science.

[will:4-1]
A big glob of coagulated, dark red blood spurts out of your arm stump and splatters on the ground.
[end:6]
It hurts like hell, but there is still science to do, since you are now bleeding.
[will:4-1]
You bleed slightly less.

Cainthalsaz? Oh dear.

Hm...I just had an idea...

Word. Hopefully this works.
[pot:3]
You get a little scrap of cloth that, despite your best efforts, doesn't stop the bleeding one bit. Oh dear, you're getting really dizzy.

But your dead....
How come I didn't get a (Dex) roll to dodge the bear?
I

How many more deaths until I'm back?
You were a bit to busy trying to strangle that guy to dodge.

The waitlist, plus talos and derm. Not sure how many that is.

"...And for my next trick I say 'Aels Hancal Hael-ton Hobitaeaod Cainthalsaz Shorbitael Celthel!'"

((Hopefully I'll get something like "Winged Silver Cleaver of Blood(control), Holy(aura, or just Aura) and Darkness(?hopefully.).))

[pot:5-1]

Something clanks heavily to the ground in front of you. You can't really see what it is though because it's covered in a swirling aura of paper. It seems to be glowing though.

stuff
[Some dex:5-1
[Steve dex:3+2
You tackle Some and get your hands around his throat, trying to strangle the life out of him.
[steve str:3]
[some end:3]

You don't think you're doing this right some how....

Turn your arm into a sword, who needs hands :D
We've tried that. It just makes a weapon sit within your arm in runic form until you call upon it, then it spawns and the runes disappear. I wanted a hook hand made of fire.
Well, that depends on the pot roll, actually.

All three points to Will. No more 3-1s for me! Now it's 2+1s all the way!

Will and Words.

[will:4+1]

The bear finishes idly playing with the ashes that used to be Derm and Javier and wanders back over to the North stairs, sitting down near by, ready to protect you.

[pot:6+1]
Good news:
Your left leg is no longer broken!

Bad news:
Your left leg is now a 7 foot tall metal humanoid who doesn't appear to be following your directions because he's trying to climb out of the dome, dragging you with him.

Awesome news:
You've got 7 feet of steel below the belt.

And if it's at all possible, spot GWG's character, point staff, and try to holdhis blood in without stopping the flow. If I can't keep him alive, kill him first by making his blood pressure spike to an insanely high amount.
You've had enough actions for this turn, emo samus.

There's a word for eye-beams right?

Is... Is there a word for breath/projectile vomit? Because i'd LOOOOOVE some breath attacks.

Funny you should ask.

Thrakor glared.  "Asshole, I liked those!  Two can play at this game!"

See if I can despawn the wings.  Summon a Buddy.  Command him to attack Null.

You deactivate your wings, which vanish with a soft crunching noise.

[dex:6+2]
[null dex:4+2]

[pot:6+2]

Blindingly bright and powerful electrical discharge erupts in front of you. It has no real form, just a haze of arcing throwing off a constant roar of thunder. You point your staff at Null and command it to attack him.

[will:2+1]

The electrical storm doesn't move, it just seems to sit there, doing whatever the equivalent of being confused is for living lightning.

Null shakes his head and pulls the fabric away from his mouth.
[Null pot:4+3]
[null will:5+3]

A massive jet of flame bursts from his mouth and roars toward you like a cloud of napalm.
[dex:6+2]
You throw yourself off the wall leap to the side barely escaping the flame. You roll to the side, singed and smoldering as the flame wall bursts against the stone behind you.

"I hope this isn't all you can do." Null says, twirling his sword idly, "Otherwise I'm going to feel like this trip was a waste."

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[first floor, north stairs, hiding in cloth]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm, hand blown up.][first floor, north area]

Grin(4):Ironyowl: Pool: 1/5 (Left leg broken)[First floor, north stairs. Hidden in cloth.]

Balmora:Kinesen:Pool: 2/8 [third floor, center platform]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:4/4 (Body of living steel)[fourth floor, south stairs area.]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:1/5 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[First floor, west side]

Some Nut:ArchAIngel: Pool:4/4 [second floor, south stairs]

Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 [second floor, south stairs]

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1476 on: January 14, 2013, 03:03:08 am »

Bigger arena?!?

Even if I win, I hope I can still play, because this is too awesome to leave.
You can still play of course. It's gonna be an in universe transition.

Bigger Arena....I suppose you could say that.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: January 14, 2013, 03:05:00 am »

((Fucking knew it. Well, at least that's confirmed.))

Awesome news:
You've got 7 feet of steel below the belt.
((Also lol.))

Be dragged out of the dome. Examine where me and my new leg are connected.

You can still play of course. It's gonna be an in universe transition.

Bigger Arena....I suppose you could say that.
((Oh shit. Are we going to invade the world or something?

...we're going to Hell, aren't we? Like, a literal fiery hell where someone gets eaten every few turns.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: January 14, 2013, 03:09:06 am »

Zentol Garhantel Zzeralthonth Conthal!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: January 14, 2013, 03:10:12 am »

tighten grip and bash his head against the floor. Also knee him in the groin...repeatedly

Zentol Garhantel Zzeralthonth Conthal!

OH SWEET JESUS!!! KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!
I have no desire to be eaten by a cylindrical feline voidmonster with a property i forgot.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:15:16 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: January 14, 2013, 06:35:48 am »

((Cats thats the property you forgot (Zzeralonth)))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: January 14, 2013, 06:41:03 am »

((Nope i got cats hence "feline", its conthal im stuck on.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: January 14, 2013, 06:59:33 am »

Sing. Twirl magic staff around like it's 1926.

At the end of the dance and song, shout at Null from really far away.

"Can I have your autograph?"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: January 14, 2013, 07:27:20 am »

((Honestly ill be surprised if thrakor beats null, after all he is worth 40+ souls.

Im not saying its impossible or that i want thrakor to lose... im just saying hes gonna have to earn it... or get really really lucky.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: January 14, 2013, 07:28:26 am »

((Honestly ill be surprised if thrakor beats null, after all he is worth 40+ souls.

Im not saying its impossible or that i want thrakor to lose... im just saying hes gonna have to earn it... or get really really lucky.
((40 souls? Did you calculate that from his stats so far or what?

I've been curious about his relative power.))
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 435