Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 962016 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1845 on: January 26, 2013, 05:58:47 pm »

((My pleasure, hopefully my tenure will be longer than that of the previous applicant))
((Don't kill me. That's a good start.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: January 26, 2013, 06:04:26 pm »

((My pleasure, hopefully my tenure will be longer than that of the previous applicant))
((Don't kill me. That's a good start.))
+1

((I think actually doing your job as a protector is the easiest way to get killed. Mainly because doing your job involves killing almost everyone who gets near your charge, which basically means it's only a matter of time before you run out of fives.

Also, Royce is likely to become a creature you would do well to avoid. Mainly because I love genetic augments that break reality. So expect arms made of lightning acid or other things equally moronic and impossible. Tengo uno...))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: January 26, 2013, 06:38:37 pm »

((Well I know how to shoot death lasers form my eyes with 2 words so I doubt there will be any trouble, Also tamara could give me a weapon or some armour when/if she could spare the pool))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: January 26, 2013, 06:43:14 pm »

I still find it funny that no one has double-crossed our little arcane smith yet. I mean, how easy would it be to kill her bodyguard, offer to be the new one, and just slaughter her once she uses all her pool on some new creation of war?

Or, skip all those steps, and just kill her with the demented creation she made for you.

All of the above are deplorable, but the point is to mindlessly slaughter everyone around you so you can become powerful enough to kill the guy wrecking the entire first floor.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: January 26, 2013, 06:45:27 pm »

I still find it funny that no one has double-crossed our little arcane smith yet. I mean, how easy would it be to kill her bodyguard, offer to be the new one, and just slaughter her once she uses all her pool on some new creation of war?

Or, skip all those steps, and just kill her with the demented creation she made for you.

All of the above are deplorable, but the point is to mindlessly slaughter everyone around you so you can become powerful enough to kill the guy wrecking the entire first floor.

THERE'S A REASON I NOW HAVE EIGHT POOL. IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE STAVES OF HELP EVERYONE AND KILL THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE FREE HEALTHCARE.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: January 26, 2013, 06:49:17 pm »

((It's also stupid, as the person with 8 POOL will have enough left to turn any betrayers head into goo.))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: January 26, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »

Like I said before.

FREE.
HEALTHCARE.

You don't even need insurance! Though, you might have to survive a bad Will roll...

It's FREE though.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: January 26, 2013, 06:58:14 pm »

But you have so many tasty points!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: January 26, 2013, 06:59:06 pm »

THERE'S A REASON I NOW HAVE EIGHT POOL. IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE STAVES OF HELP EVERYONE AND KILL THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE FREE HEALTHCARE.
Healthcare? I don't think turning someone's vertebrae into hand grenades is good for their health.

((It's also stupid, as the person with 8 POOL will have enough left to turn any betrayers head into goo.))
You may take note that Tamara lacks any armor, so how would the amount of pool she has matter when she dies on the first strike? Which, might I add, is how most of these duels end.

Yes, I am aware she has kneepads made of mushroom. Oh how useful that would be in literally any conceivable situation. </sarcasm>

In summation, what, exactly, protects our young weaponsmith from any denizen of the Pit walking up to her with the pretense of a purchase and leaving eight souls more powerful on virtue of a whispered: "Rothon"?
Greater Collection

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:57 pm »

I don't know how to make armor, and yes, I'm behind on the arms race.

It's like a demonic game of Grow.

WEAPONS: LV6
ARMOR: LV3
HEALTHCARE: DARK AGES

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: January 26, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

Don't worry, I've told you the words for a decent bodyguard, who can take on most anything!

Do you want the word for chest plate as well?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1856 on: January 26, 2013, 07:32:36 pm »

((You mean help everyone who is still made from flesh and bone. And if you want a staff that can kill everyone, why not make a staff for human control? The word for human exist since someone summoned one in the past. Then people would have to make tattoos that turn them into giant bears made of metal and electricity to escape you.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: January 26, 2013, 07:37:15 pm »

Chestplate is donbel... i told everyone a few pages ago  :D
Helmet is...gonteli i think
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: January 26, 2013, 07:51:22 pm »

Yeah, I'm not protesting Tamaracare.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: January 26, 2013, 07:53:40 pm »

..... I would thing those bodywear would be useless compared to an aura of steel
Or steel wall aura....
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 435