Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 178407 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1605 on: January 17, 2013, 08:51:58 pm »

Draco (GWG) to be honest your wording seemed a little vague to me although I do agree with your overall idea. I'm a little hesitant only because I don't like the idea of being told what I can and can't do with mortals.  It's easy enough for a god to be all nice and friendly with them when your power is dependent on their worship but some of us get our power through other means (such as sacrifice) and thus would be put at a disadvantage by these rules.  I'd also like a bit more detail about how the punishment works.  I also agree about limitations to punishments among ourselves.

I'm still baffled the god of morality has no problem with killing Atheists...that makes me more moral than him.

I'll repeat the idea that you should offer them a chance to align themselves with one of the Powers.

The fact that he was so flexible before is one of the main reasons why I'm so quick to consider joining his alliance.

Anyway I said before I didn't plan on destroying the city anymore although if you guys want, I could see about getting the people in the city to start following you guys.  Under pain of death?  I don't care anymore its up to you guys collectively.  If I get to drain the people who don't agree to worship someone than I'll probably get enough mana to cover the costs of using my persuasion powers on them to pick a greater power (plus hopefully a little extra for myself).  Otherwise I'll probably need you guys to give me a bit of mana if you want me to try and get them to follow any of you.

Edit: Just so you know I'm not even trying to be greedy.  If anyone has looked at my current mana, they would see how pathetically low it is right now.  Not to mention I'm a Fae, so my mana doesn't even count for as much as the rest of your magic does.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 08:58:18 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: January 17, 2013, 08:53:33 pm »

the dwarves that left Jbg are no longer his followers, so you can remove the curse.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:53 pm »

So I see no one cares is I pursue mass "population control".....
That's surprising....

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: January 17, 2013, 08:57:02 pm »

I'm still surprised he only sent Carolus and not his angel. Because my imps will destroy him.

At this point three or four Powers are all attempting to lift the curse. It's not the curse that concerns me.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: January 17, 2013, 08:58:32 pm »

I'm not attacking you, I'm coonquering the fortresses of the rebellious dwarves. Your Azemist dwarves might be next if you keep talking like that...
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:50 pm »

So I see no one cares is I pursue mass "population control".....
That's surprising....

I'd prefer you raise the population.  I would think it makes the game more fun for us all in general if there are more people around.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: January 17, 2013, 09:00:23 pm »

I'm not attacking you, I'm coonquering the fortresses of the rebellious dwarves. Your Azemist dwarves might be next if you keep talking like that...

I thought my followers counted as "rebellious".

You did curse them after all...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: January 17, 2013, 09:01:33 pm »

For now, the atheist dwarves are my main target. But again, keep talking like that and maybe your dwarves will be next.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 17, 2013, 09:03:07 pm »

For now, the atheist dwarves are my main target. But again, keep talking like that and maybe your dwarves will be next.

You better warn Carolus my imps will crush any troops that come near the fortresses of the faithful then...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 17, 2013, 09:06:19 pm »

Jbg, I'm trying to get Vgray's goblin followers back right now.  After that though I could probably help you get back your dwarves, at least the neutral atheist ones.  I'm a Fae of Persuasion so it shouldn't be that hard although it may take me a while due to my mana shortage right now.  Just please try and keep things civil with Vgray, I would really rather not lose my main patron.
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 17, 2013, 09:13:34 pm »

It occurs to me that Alrezar is the only Fae with a court.

I now owe you a favor Gman. Possibly several.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 17, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »

well, I may retroactively have a court.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: January 17, 2013, 09:15:11 pm »

I have no court dummy stem, as my followers are free and lawless, doing as they wish
And their wishes tend to be wicked :P

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 17, 2013, 09:15:27 pm »

well, I may retroactively have a court.
Yes, but you're dying.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 17, 2013, 09:15:55 pm »

Uh, why is he dying?
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 188